• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
I haven't picked anything yet but after thinking about it the Hunt one at least looks ok as a crit stat stick. Pretty underwhelmed after getting the Erudition one maxed out. Think I'll stop here tbh.
Someone shared that the dispel effect on the Hunt LC works on Tingyun's attacks since it uses the ally's attack for the bonus damage. But it's so niche that I can't even think of a reason why you should use it over the other options.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Welp reached World 9 and died when the boss had 25% HP because everyone got locked, might have to find a new strat

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Today's challenge was fun. Got an S with my Aventurine and poorly optimized Topaz and Ratio. Will try again latter with the trials to see if there's a big difference.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I am so all over the place with team building. I keep going back and forth on who to put into a team and building around them. It seems like Pela and Tingyun fit into every team.

Is Prydwen the best helper guide for builds and teams other than all of you lovely people?

Last edited:

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Nice to see Aventurine in the trial today. I went Trial Aventurine and my Acheron/Himeko/Kafka for SS rank. I had 3 Cycles left.

Jing Yuan also texted me today. I didn't expect that since I do not own him and dunno the last time a character texted me.

Last edited:

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
How do people build Himeko for pure fiction? That's where I will be using her, I have her lightcone so I figure it's that with anything that buffs her follow ups?

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Shoutout to the story this patch having such a big chunk letting you use a trial Aventurine, since I slotted that into my FUA team and it was so comfy it made me want to pull for him when I didn't really care before. Got him now but with no prep so outside of keel he just has rainbow relics on to sit at…3970 def, lol.

I might pivot from my original plan of going for Fu Xuan on a rerun, since Gepard has been doing fine for the Acheron side and now I have the immortal gambler for the other, and instead hone in and try to get e1/s1 for my Topaz. Still don't have any interest in Robin or Boothill, but I'd really like to be able to slot Ruan Mei in without losing debuffs for Ratio. I think Lynx can finally retire.

…but if Topaz re-runs first, which she probably will, that might be dicey.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I am having trouble with MoC 12. Kafka's team isn't ideal and my Aventurine isn't strong enough yet to sustain my acheron set up.

I may just need to farm a bit more. Goodness knows my Aventurine is so close to getting to be A or S tier.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
G&G at Conundrum 12 (max) with disruption 6 at the final boss was a very comfy, they couldn't get through the shields even though it wasn't really a preservation run. I had to be careful tho with the shield upkeep, since one wrong turn with enemy focusing on 1 unit would probably be deadly.

At exactly 4019 defense with Diver and Sigonia sets (hell yeah I'm focusing on dmg!), not bad I say.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
How do people build Himeko for pure fiction? That's where I will be using her, I have her lightcone so I figure it's that with anything that buffs her follow ups?
Her LC is probably good for Pure Fiction, I just go with Jing Yuan LC since it's what I have. FuA relic set.

TlOnv0g.png

Glamoth only really works for me since E1 buff her speed enough to at least get the 135+. I guess since most use her with Herta in PF Izumo could be nice too and Salsotto is always a good option.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Her LC is probably good for Pure Fiction, I just go with Jing Yuan LC since it's what I have. FuA relic set.

TlOnv0g.png

Glamoth only really works for me since E1 buff her speed enough to at least get the 135+. I guess since most use her with Herta in PF Izumo could be nice too and Salsotto is always a good option.
Great, thanks a lot! I'll probably throw the FUA set I built for Topaz on her and then see what good ornaments I have from Glamoth and Salsotto. Hopefully I can get Eidolons for her in the future, I'd say alongside Bronya and Welt she's one of the standard units I can see myself using going forward.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've gotten decision paralysis regarding what to do going forward in this game. I have too many options and I am second guessing some of them

1) Build Gallagher?

Right now with Acheron my team is Pela, Bronya, Aventurine. It works but I really want a team that lets me use the trailblazer, and Acheron enables them pretty well.

But I don't think TB can sustain by themselves. Which is why I am thinking of building Gallagher and maybe running Acheron, Swan, TB and Gallagher. I have some really good relics for him, but would still need to farm for chest piece and boots.

2) 160 Speed Bronya

I can technically get there, but I like how speed matching feels. Dunno what the pros and cons of hyper speed vs speed matching are

3) Topaz E1S1?

After my testing yesterday, the FU team works, but I still feel despite all the work and resources I put into making that team, it's still performing slightly below par to my dot team. I know Topaz e1s1 is a huge boost to her, but my frustration is that without them she doesn't feel good to use. I don't like the idea of getting a signature and eidolon to make a character feel good to use, when they should feel good at E0. So debating on whether or not to even pull, let alone pulling for Robin.

4) Fu Xuan?

I like Fu Xuan as a character and have been waiting for her to rerun so I can get her… but with Aventurine being a strong sustain don't know if I need her anymore. Still I think she sounds like an evergreen character so just having her would be good. But if she is running next month when I am debating on Topaz and Robin I am gonna have to spend money and I would prefer if I don't .

PSA:

Topaz(E1S1) is like really good for Acheron, she gets 2 debuffs per attack and she attacks A LOT.

But I don't think TB can sustain by themselves. Which is why I am thinking of building Gallagher and maybe running Acheron, Swan, TB and Gallagher. I have some really good relics for him, but would still need to farm for chest piece and boots.
TB is not there to sustain is there to survive enough to give Acheron charges so she kills everything turn 0/1.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Aventurine is so comfy. He's good in all content, unlike Fu Xuan who becomes Flop Xuan in SU. You can't convince me he isn't the best and most universal sustain in the game.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Must ignore Jingliu and continue waiting for Robin, the true blue-haired queen... an ice damage-dealer sure would be nice to have though. How long must I wait for a ice king... I once hoped that could be Sunday but idk what's going on with him at this point... ;_;

Doomposting characters from CTB because I hate their kits and design(x)

Doomposting them because I:

0I9DtrW.png
rwsgYNf.png

:ryan3:
Cannot wait for doomposting Jiaoqiu when 2.X CTB hits!
Did not see that coming tbh. If you can use your doomposting power for good to help Jiaoqiu... love this arc for you!

Catchphrase

Nov 28, 2023
The standard banner just keeps giving me 5* LC but not the actual character lol
2 Bailu LC but no Bailu, just got Himeko's LC but don't have Himeko

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I am so all over the place with team building. I keep going back and forth on who to put into a team and building around them. It seems like Pela and Tingyun fit into every team.

Is Prydwen the best helper guide for builds and teams other than all of you lovely people?
I use Prydwen for day 1 references on what stats to focus on when it comes to gear. My first choice, though, is KQM when they release a character guide, since they tend to be more in-depth by comparison. However, they don't have info on everyone, so there's no builds for a lot of characters, and new characters can take a while (no Acheron, for example). KQM actually has updated their Trailblazer (Fire) guide to include both the standard tank build and the hybrid warrior build that utilizes both offensive and defensive stats, while Prydwen still only has the tank build on it. March 7th has 3 builds (Single-Target Tank, Freeze Crowd Controller, and Hybrid) while Prydwen still just has the standard day 1 defensive build.

I'll generally check if KQM has a build for a character, and if they don't, I'll check Prydwen.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
I was testing Aventurine some more in G&G at max difficulty and kinda got super lucky with buffs which lead to this fuckin' ungodly burst of damage...

BeefTengoku

It seems like the cap is no longer there, or maybe she smashed it lol. 🤷‍♂️

Argenti POV:

LuN6QMo.gif

Last edited:

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
really should try the later conundrums with aventurine and acheron and see what ridiculousness can be unleashed

Oct 25, 2017
PSA:

Topaz(E1S1) is like really good for Acheron, she gets 2 debuffs per attack and she attacks A LOT.

TB is not there to sustain is there to survive enough to give Acheron charges so she kills everything turn 0/1.

Yeah, TB is being used to battery acherons ult. So I would need a sustain. Which is why I am considering Galagher

But your Topaz suggestion might be interesting too

Last edited:

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I use Prydwen for day 1 references on what stats to focus on when it comes to gear. My first choice, though, is KQM when they release a character guide, since they tend to be more in-depth by comparison. However, they don't have info on everyone, so there's no builds for a lot of characters, and new characters can take a while (no Acheron, for example). KQM actually has updated their Trailblazer (Fire) guide to include both the standard tank build and the hybrid warrior build that utilizes both offensive and defensive stats, while Prydwen still only has the tank build on it. March 7th has 3 builds (Single-Target Tank, Freeze Crowd Controller, and Hybrid) while Prydwen still just has the standard day 1 defensive build.

I'll generally check if KQM has a build for a character, and if they don't, I'll check Prydwen.

Thanks! Yeah gonna use them both for now then since I really need the build help.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
Must ignore Jingliu and continue waiting for Robin, the true blue-haired queen... an ice damage-dealer sure would be nice to have though. How long must I wait for a ice king... I once hoped that could be Sunday but idk what's going on with him at this point... ;_;

If this helps, she's certainly strong, but I've personally found that enemies weak to Ice are also weak to elements with DPS options I like a lot better so if I had known, I probably wouldn't have rolled for her... Sunday's real you'll see he's coming trust ;_;

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Event was mostly me using Acheron

DaLqs66.png

It was still fun to use Trial characters too. Must resist Argenti and Huo Huo when they show up again.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
G&G difficulty V + disruption 12 + planet disarry 10 + Argenti's strongest attack vs Path of Preservation Aventurine's Shield.

It's only 5 seconds but that should be more than enough for people who know how ridiculously strong the mobs are hitting on that level.

Aventurine has 4019 defense and is on 4p Pioneer and 2p Sigonia, not even a fuckin' SCRATCH. 🤣

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Finally was able to login and play. Won my 50/50 and procured Mr. Gambler. Outside of my 17 copies of Landau's Choice, I don't have any decent preservation cones, so I'm going to pull for the light cone next.

Still debating on getting Boothill. Thanks to some experiences in life, I have an aversion to Western/cowboy stuff but his personality seems like one I'd vibe with. Sunday is meh, unless he absolutely fits with a team I have, I'll skip him. Going to have a nice jade surplus in the future.

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
I haven't picked anything yet but after thinking about it the Hunt one at least looks ok as a crit stat stick. Pretty underwhelmed after getting the Erudition one maxed out. Think I'll stop here tbh.
Yeah I'm in a similar position, not sure what LC to get. I'll either stop buying the BP or buy more of the Erudition cone since it's that good and is currently being shared between Qingque and Himeko.
100000% Visual design. If Svarog wasn't a Stand for a shoeless little girl I would've been fine not pulling but I need at least 1 cool looking mech in my roster.
Yeah same, I'm glad Sam won't be tied to any little innocent girl character like Svarog.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm in a similar position, not sure what LC to get. I'll either stop buying the BP or buy more of the Erudition cone since it's that good and is currently being shared between Qingque and Himeko.

Yeah same, I'm glad Sam won't be tied to any little innocent girl character like Svarog.
This is true.

Firefly ain't innocent at all