• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
I only got my Aventurine yesterday but due to some prefarming he is already usable now, feels amazing to use:

Screenshot-2024-04-23-140137.png

Need to finish levelling the relic pieces and I may need to farm a few replacement pieces. Will need to see if I end up at 4k defence or not and I would like his crit rate to be higher. Also missing one speed roll on a random piece to hit 134 speed, very unfortunate.

Traces I will probably take to lv8/9 for now in the next few days too.

Overall, I am so impressed with him as a character. He feels awesome to use in my Ratio and Argenti team, love it. For my Jing Yuan I will continue to use Fu Xuan instead, solely because he needs her crit rate buff due to bad crit rate rolls on his relics.
It says a lot that, like you, I also have a pretty low investment in him and still he does his job great. I am down to his last 5 traits to farm which I'll probably do casually as I Acheron farm before moving on to relic farming again

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
It says a lot that, like you, I also have a pretty low investment in him and still he does his job great. I am down to his last 5 traits to farm which I'll probably do casually as I Acheron farm before moving on to relic farming again
Yeah, it really is nice to have an easy to gear character every once in a while. Makes them usable a lot quicker. :)

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I think the only hint pre-penacony was them both having the same green flame in a trailer.

You could then draw a link via (2.0) Firefly mentioning having to live in a cold metal room or something due to her illness as her having to use the SAM suit to survive.

Other than that I don't think any twist or connection was obvious, just that it was leaked so far in advance.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I did a couple summons to build pity and quench boredom and it decided to throw me Aventurine. What's the build for E0S0? I won't be chasing his card but I do have Gepards and Trend of Universal Markets. I know I need to hit 4k defense which Gepards LC can do, and I might be able to reach it with a bit of luck on defense rolls with universal markets too.

It kind of messes with my plans for Fu a bit, but I still plan to go for her anyway as Gepards kit will be going to Aventurine and HH has let me down far too many times. I feel like between him, Ratio, Topaz and Himeko/Herta I could probably make a decent fua but again, Topaz E0S0 makes me question it's use.

Regardless I see crit damage in his stats but people seem to say he's no good at damage on E0S0 so I guess just stack defense and speed?

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Well, I did a couple summons to build pity and quench boredom and it decided to throw me Aventurine. What's the build for E0S0? I won't be chasing his card but I do have Gepards and Trend of Universal Markets. I know I need to hit 4k defense which Gepards LC can do, and I might be able to reach it with a bit of luck on defense rolls with universal markets too.

It kind of messes with my plans for Fu a bit, but I still plan to go for her anyway as Gepards kit will be going to Aventurine and HH has let me down far too many times. I feel like between him, Ratio, Topaz and Himeko/Herta I could probably make a decent fua but again, Topaz E0S0 makes me question it's use.

Regardless I see crit damage in his stats but people seem to say he's no good at damage on E0S0 so I guess just stack defense and speed?
Congrats on your unexpected Aventurine Dyno! :D Glad for you.

Check this guide, has all the infos you need. I used it to build mine. :)

He is easy to build though, scales purely off of DEF:

Screenshot-2024-04-23-150450.png

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Honestly don't know what to do with my future pulling plans

- interested in IPC FUA shenanigans and want Jade but having to roll Robin, Topaz and Jade to make it work is too expensive
- Firefly is cute and I like kamen rider… I have a ruan mei who's not being used on my current teams so if they're break-focused then maybe…?
- or just save and go all in on Jiaoqiu

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on your unexpected Aventurine Dyno! :D Glad for you.

Check this guide, has all the infos you need. I used it to build mine. :)

He is easy to build though, scales purely off of DEF:

Screenshot-2024-04-23-150450.png
Thanks! Tbh I was surprised to see inert salsotto in the relics sets, the site I usually use seemed to suggest broken keel, but it's also suggesting crit dmg so I kinda suspect that site is for people building E1 and up for damage

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks! Tbh I was surprised to see inert salsotto in the relics sets, the site I usually use seemed to suggest broken keel, but it's also suggesting crit dmg so I kinda suspect that site is for people building E1 and up for damage
Broken Keel does work well with him, but since Aventurine does constant follow up attacks giving him more crit rate with Salsetto helps team damage by his follow-up attacks chipping away at enemy toughness bars. :) But if you have a defensive or team buffing planar set already levelled for Gepard you can just use that too. I just happened to have two DEF Salsetto pieces lying around so I did not use my Gepard's planar stuff.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
I think the only hint pre-penacony was them both having the same green flame in a trailer.

You could then draw a link via (2.0) Firefly mentioning having to live in a cold metal room or something due to her illness as her having to use the SAM suit to survive.

Other than that I don't think any twist or connection was obvious, just that it was leaked so far in advance.
There were also
various hints that Firefly is connected to the Stellaron Hunters in some way.
I don't think they made it super obvious, but I also don't think they made it super hidden.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Sam looks cool but definitely skipping. Gonna rein in it a bit with the pulls and focus on my current roster, since I'm falling behind with their builds for months now lol.

Next pull will probably be Jiaoqiu

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Broken Keel does work well with him, but since Aventurine does constant follow up attacks giving him more crit rate with Salsetto helps team damage by his follow-up attacks chipping away at enemy toughness bars. :) But if you have a defensive or team buffing planar set already levelled for Gepard you can just use that too. I just happened to have two DEF Salsetto pieces lying around so I did not use my Gepard's planar stuff.
Ah ok, hmm yeah I'll have to look at what my options are. Weirdly it turns out I more or less have a set for both Geppy and Aventurine. I never really farmed the set much but I spotted a lot of the kit I was gonna take off Gepard had Effect stats alongside def, whereas I had others with crit with def waiting to be levelled. Most rolled well, and I could use a better body or sphere, but got a decent starting spot.

Tbh I may just stick to broken keel since I've got like 4 characters who could use upgrades from the set.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Ah ok, hmm yeah I'll have to look at what my options are. Weirdly it turns out I more or less have a set for both Geppy and Aventurine. I never really farmed the set much but I spotted a lot of the kit I was gonna take off Gepard had Effect stats alongside def, whereas I had others with crit with def waiting to be levelled. Most rolled well, and I could use a better body or sphere, but got a decent starting spot.

Tbh I may just stick to broken keel since I've got like 4 characters who could use upgrades from the set.
The good thing with Aventurine is he is super strong even at minimal investment. Look at my set I posted a few posts up. I only got mine yesterday and just used some pieces from Gepard and levelled a random few others and he is already unkillable in any content I tried him in. So he is fully usable after only a day and will just keep getting better the more I invest into him. :)
Aventurine kept my team alive in MoC floors with lv5 talents where my fully built Gepard was failing and my Guinaifen kept dying, it's like day and night lol.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Firefly's identity was definitely telegraphed in the White Night trailer and I saw that observation everywhere after it dropped but it's hard to separate the observant folks from the ones who already read the leaks and were eager to share their "theories." It was pretty subtly handled in game though imo.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
OptQZfB.png

My current Aventurine build. Hes been an absolute godsend as someone who didn't have any 5 star limited sustain before, finally cleared MOC easily for once.

Really hoping to swap out the weak 2 piece bonus with Pioneer though its gonna be hard to find pieces as good as what I got... cant wait for that 3x Cavern event so I can hopefully pick up some Aventurine and/or Acheron pieces (I'll get neither 😩 ). And want to get good Salsotto pieces, don't want to waste resin on that place so I keep strongboxing pieces... eventually I'll get something decent

team ipc baby

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
OptQZfB.png

My current Aventurine build. Hes been an absolute godsend as someone who didn't have any 5 star limited sustain before, finally cleared MOC easily for once.

Really hoping to swap out the weak 2 piece bonus with Pioneer though its gonna be hard to find pieces as good as what I got... cant wait for that 3x Cavern event so I can hopefully pick up some Aventurine and/or Acheron pieces (I'll get neither 😩 ). And want to get good Salsotto pieces, don't want to waste resin on that place so I keep strongboxing pieces... eventually I'll get something decent

team ipc baby
What an amazing build, congrats. Definitely a goal of mine to get mine a set like that. Awesome. :)
And good luck on getting the relic pieces you want!

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
OptQZfB.png

team ipc baby
Nice Built. At least on Penacony he's boosting Dr. Ratio when you use them together. We will need all the luck for better relics piece during 3x.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Do we know when the 3x relic event will be? I need to think about which pieces to farm during it. My Ratio needs better pieces and I would always take more crit rate for my Jing Yuan.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
and i think friday we get the free 10 pull
Yeah, I was excited for that to get my Aventurine but then he came home early. :D I will save those pulls for a future dps or harmony. Maybe Acheron rerun or Dan Heng Il or a Pela replacement if we get a 5 star debuffer like that.
Also hoping Tingyun appears on a banner again that I want to pull on. Mine is E4 and I use her a lot, would love her E6.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been conscious of tracks of destiny in the year I've been playing. Now it's my bottleneck after bringing a load of talents from 9 -> 10. Down to 4 left which I'll be saving.

With traces now out the window to level, I'm down to farming credits. Might as well get 20 mil or something. Regular relic farming is a wash with the slight improvements I could get vs stamina spent. A lot of my planar sets have more potential for improvement but I'll wait for the SU revision to farm. It's a bit too tedious as it is now.

My hope is for Yukong to show up on a banner because I don't want to raise her until I can snag that E6. Just two more copies. Then mono-imaginary supremacy will commence with Ratio, Welt, Yukong and Bansai 's Aventurine. Planetary Rendezvous on Yukong will make this meta and not at all a cope meme team.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Was kinda hoping Firefly wouldn't show again, just for the chaos lol. Whether I try to get her will depend on how the story unfolds and what she has to say for herself... but as things stand now, after Robin my main priorities are dreaming of Sunday and needing a glimpse of Jiaoqiu.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
My hope is for Yukong to show up on a banner because I don't want to raise her until I can snag that E6. Just two more copies. Then mono-imaginary supremacy will commence with Ratio, Welt, Yukong and Bansai 's Aventurine. Planetary Rendezvous on Yukong will make this meta and not at all a cope meme team.

nrF4oiT.gif

Now that Aventurine protects everything from harm, I decided to see if I could run a fairly low invested units (Herta relics are trash, Blade's are mostly sub-par) in G&G at max difficulty (5), max disruption lvl (12) on disarray 10+ and...

hot damn... KURU KURU BLADE managed to do it! Last boss only took just over 2 minutes.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I just watched a guy pulling for E6S1 Aventurine with Aventurine's VA on the stream with him and it made me want to swipe-Swipe-SWIPE! so damn bad.

I will be behave, I swear. Sunday and Jiaoqui are coming, damn it.

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018
hot damn... KURU KURU BLADE managed to do it! Last boss only took just over 2 minutes.

Damn... I really want to finish building my Herta but the resource crunch for me is real...

Looks fun.

Side note: As an experiment, I've been putting my Aventurine between my damage dealers on the line-up because they have no chance of being hurt because of the shields (lmao) so I've been seeing if Gepard's light cone is taunting AOE attacks to Aventurine enough to help charge the ultimates of the dps characters on either side of him a little.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If the game achievements says it's been a year I'll believe it
4j36909.jpg

100 pulls ready for Firefly/Sam
AZdKLoe.jpg

With the 10 pull of the anniv and everything of 2.2 I'm good.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Now that Aventurine protects everything from harm, I decided to see if I could run a fairly low invested units (Herta relics are trash, Blade's are mostly sub-par) in G&G at max difficulty (5), max disruption lvl (12) on disarray 10+ and...

Herta shinning more in that clip but seeing Blade still put in work makes me happy. He's my most invested character but I still need to work that bit harder for MoC clears with his teams. I hope he gets some buffs Jing Yuan style in the future. The HP set is already so tailored to him I can't see it coming from gear but maybe some sort of HP or self damage buffer support.

I haven't gone for any eidolons so far but Blade and one extra Huo Huo for comfiness are my dream pulls. Acheron as well kinda but with no Sparkle I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of that E2 potential with just Bronya.

Went back and fully cleared G&G except for the final conundrum level and got a surprising amount of jade. Between that and the 10 pull coming I forgot about, the temptation for Aventurine is rising... Need the preview program to get a better look at what's coming so I can plan.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
I'm too early in/need too many things to pull everyone. Firefly probably a skip. The front of 2.2 and potentially Jade might wreck me.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
finally got my e1s2 clara built decently so now i don't know who to use the 3x drops on.

maybe just grind for better gear for HuoHuo but idk