• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
dunno what to use my TB on.

ZG1M2oQ.jpg

Keeping track on how many consecutive days I've logged in. I remember quitting a game when I forgot to and my record dropped to 0.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
I just watched a guy pulling for E6S1 Aventurine with Aventurine's VA on the stream with him and it made me want to swipe-Swipe-SWIPE! so damn bad.

I will be behave, I swear. Sunday and Jiaoqui are coming, damn it.
I watched Atsu pull for E6 on a viewer's account and I think he lost the 50/50 every time, three of which were the ultimate troll and Gepard popped up! Felt so sorry for the viewer!

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The good thing with Aventurine is he is super strong even at minimal investment. Look at my set I posted a few posts up. I only got mine yesterday and just used some pieces from Gepard and levelled a random few others and he is already unkillable in any content I tried him in. So he is fully usable after only a day and will just keep getting better the more I invest into him. :)
Aventurine kept my team alive in MoC floors with lv5 talents where my fully built Gepard was failing and my Guinaifen kept dying, it's like day and night lol.
Oh nice, yeah he does seem easy to build. I'm a little low on crit rate but otherwise it's going well. A couple good relics might boost the crit rate to with any luck but here's where I've landed with off the shelf relics.
Aventurine-23-04-2024-15-49-57.png

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I watched Atsu pull for E6 on a viewer's account and I think he lost the 50/50 every time, three of which were the ultimate troll and Gepard popped up! Felt so sorry for the viewer!
Oof, those hurt to watch so much. It makes me genuinely sad for the person, glad I missed that one then.

Oh nice, yeah he does seem easy to build. I'm a little low on crit rate but otherwise it's going well. A couple good relics might boost the crit rate to with any luck but here's where I've landed with off the shelf relics.
Aventurine-23-04-2024-15-49-57.png
Very nice, you already hit the DEF requirement! I still need to hit it on mine haha. :D

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oof, those hurt to watch so much. It makes me genuinely sad for the person, glad I missed that one then.

Very nice, you already hit the DEF requirement! I still need to hit it on mine haha. :D
Fwiw I may still fall short on defense anyway. Ideally I'd like to give that LC to Fu when she rolls around and keep universal markets on Aventurine to help feed Acheron. I haven't checked the stats yet with it on but I figure I'll be a couple hundred short of the requirement so need a couple defense% rolls. I'm sure there's a second part of the buff on the markets LC that activates in combat though so it might cancel out once Aventurine takes a hit

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Fwiw I may still fall short on defense anyway. Ideally I'd like to give that LC to Fu when she rolls around and keep universal markets on Aventurine to help feed Acheron. I haven't checked the stats yet with it on but I figure I'll be a couple hundred short of the requirement so need a couple defense% rolls. I'm sure there's a second part of the buff on the markets LC that activates in combat though so it might cancel out once Aventurine takes a hit
Oh I see! You can always get the defensive cone from Herta's store in simulated universe if you need another cone for Fu Xuan. I use that one on my Fu Xuan and the extra shield it gives makes her never die. :D

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Every single Pela build guide says to use the Silver Wolf event LC. You know, the one it's impossible to get if you started on PS5.

haha this sucks man
I dunno I've always used the Luka LC on her but that's gacha so it still a pain to get. It would be nice for event stuff to come back but I dont see it.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Every single Pela build guide says to use the Silver Wolf event LC. You know, the one it's impossible to get if you started on PS5.

haha this sucks man
That gives her a 2-turn ult cycle, but she's perfectly viable without that. Her ult uptime and SP generation just won't be as good, but Pearls LC has its own advantages. Particularly for Acheron or Ratio teams.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Finished building Pela. Her boots are SPD and rolled into EHR 4 times. The set isn't optimal (Longevous Disciple) but at least the 2 piece bonus works for her.

Now onto Gallagher.

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Firefly looks soooooo good hot damn, was not expecting to be so excited from her reveal but ugh, motivation to play again has returned. I'm a sucker for sweet and kind characters that can be strong and intimidating when need be, so she's hitting all the right notes. Love how cool they made her look. With the rumored Fu Xuan and Topaz reruns coming up I was debating finally going for a 5 stars' E1 or S1, and would choose between those two. But damn if Firefly lives up to the hype I may have her be the first E1/S1 I go for.

Very curious to see who the other 5 star is tonight. I see it being either Screwllum, Sunday, or Jade. Hoping for Sunday, expecting Screwllum, dreading Jade, as it might ruin my Firefly plans.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Cannot wait for Firefly!
Currently no interest in Robin or Boothill.
My goal still remains in pushing my Acheron to 500 (SSS) I just can't get a better rope; it's not even like my rope is bad but replacing any other relics to push those extra 7 points is gonna be near impossible.

x775avt.png

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
got acheron finally onto a 4 piece pioneer set with nothing lost so not bad.

think the crit ratio is 78/203 with 3900 attack

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I get that it's the PS5 and not phone/PC but does it not have a share/screen capture option so you don't have to take a picture of your TV?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not only that but at S1 you need a pretty nuts amount of EHR to guarantee the debuff. Only recently got mine to S4 from standard which is nice.
That is true. S5 of the light cone is great, but S1 barely hits at all unless you go all in on EHR on Pela.

A lot of guides assume you have S5 of the 4* recommendations, which might be just as hard for people as getting a 5* light cone.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Currently have 57 wishes saved up and no pity. I need to decide if I want Topaz E0S0 or not. Might not be possible because want Sam + their light cone no matter what. I don't think there is enough time to save enough for it all.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I hope the MoC LC works fine for Firefly
Not only that but at S1 you need a pretty nuts amount of EHR to guarantee the debuff. Only recently got mine to S4 from standard which is nice.
That is true. S5 of the light cone is great, but S1 barely hits at all unless you go all in on EHR on Pela.

A lot of guides assume you have S5 of the 4* recommendations, which might be just as hard for people as getting a 5* light cone.
I'm really lucky to have two S5 ones somehow. I looked it up and you need like 178% EHR at S1 that's a lot. Even my Black Swan that want EHR only has 120% and that is with her signature.

I looked at my Pela too and she has 65% EHR before the extra 10% from her trace that works fine with the S5 one.

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
Where are people getting all the recent news and leaks? Having trouble keeping up with my plans for future pulls.

Jan 19, 2022
I really hope Firefly gets some cool mechanics.
I think it would be cool if she worked like D.va in Overwatch and switched between robot mode and human mode when her robot gets sploded.
She is basically the Ayaka of Honkai (unless there is a new fan favorite, I haven't played Genshin in forever), so HSR better make her special.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Acheron seems pretty cool. Shame I missed her.
She's fun. She's also kind of a pita lol. Don't get me wrong she's a great benefit to my account personally, but she really needs annoyingly specific teams to get the best out of her. Right now I'm stuck running her with Pela until Sparkle can hit hyperspeed. She's also now eternally paired to both SW and Aventurine.

I'm sure there's other setups you could run her in but due to how her ult works she does feel more limited in that sense, and without the lc I'm sure it would be even more apparent. Like most dps she's not immune to catching a stray one shot either. She makes up for it in colossal damage however.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be honest, Nihility is my favorite path.

Kafka
Silver Wolf
Black Swan
Acheron

Can't beat it. Just waiting for them to add Constance to that list.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
If constance isnt a nihility character ill eat my oversized hat
could see her being the first quantam dot character, just have unique gimmick like swan has