• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Robin then Boothill. Topaz rerun alongside Robin and FX rerun alongside boot rumored but not confirmed yet I dont think?

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Oh the only member of the gang I remember/looking forward to off the brief look we got is the... Cello player guy? lol

Assuming they're all distant into the future of the game anyways.

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
It's so over for me. I will have to skip Firefly's LC to be able to get Robin, Firefly and Jade.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I am so glad I never invested into IPC FUA to begin with. To borrow Chrono's words, Instant Pass Characters, lmao.

Good luck to you folks who did lol.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Aventurine, Topaz, Robin, and Jade in the span of a few patches. They're trying to bankrupt all those FUA players they cultivated by giving away Ratio.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
well, I think Robin is safe because of her intriguing mechanic

We've already got Ruan Mei and Sparkle relatively recently. While I know that E1 Robin can hand Ruan Mei her lunch, unless 2.2 gives a REAL good Aventurine-level look into Robin's character, people are going to get saturated on harmony units.

It's certainly possible she has a strong showing given that we'll likely be going after the death meme in 2.2, but....in both 2.0 and 2.1 she's basically been non-existent after her intro.

Boothill is absolutely being sent out to die, though.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
is the person at the bottom of the splash art supposed to be a proxy for players after they get hit with all these banners

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
The 2.3 5* Screwllum dream is dead. Now to hope he beats the 4* allegations and doesn't show up tomorrow.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Well at least I should be able to see Jade testing/hear some theorycrafting before having to decide on Topaz/Robin :(

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Welp. I said I'd go for Jade if she was the other 2.3 character.

Quantum erudition though. Already have QQ built. Curious to see what Jade's kit is like

Also what's with that big ass snake?

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
sam is bait. Save your jades for jade.

the fua isnt exactly "expensive" when every ideal team at this point is mostly just five stars with tingyun/pela/herta in pf. Topaz is the only actual niche part of the fua team, the rest work in any other team.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I meant more like is she a main DPS like Ratio or a sub dps/enabler like Topaz. Hoping she leans towards the latter so I can ignore Topaz.
We won't know for sure until the beta, but in her leaked kit she's a main DPS. She'd be a Ratio replacement in AOE scenarios. Her skill puts a buff on an ally, but it's only for speed to enable them to attack more to give her more stacks to trigger her FUA, so Topaz sounds actually like her ideal partner.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I knew it wasn't going to be Sunday, but the 1% of my heart that dared to dream it could be Sunday is still devastated.

Robin the only actual Penaconian Family 5 star rep coming this year at this rate... IPC go home!

tears-lisa-vanderpump.gif

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I could go for Jade if I have enough to spare after Sam. Would work with both FUA and mono-quantum teams.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Kit leaks read like a main DPS with a PF focus.

We won't know for sure until the beta, but in her leaked kit she's a main DPS. She'd be a Ratio replacement in AOE scenarios. Her skill puts a buff on an ally, but it's only for speed to enable them to attack more to give her more stacks to trigger her FUA, so Topaz sounds actually like her ideal partner.

It's a weird mix. You run her slow and attach her another DPS to build up stacks for her FUA. If I had to describe it - main DPS damage, but plays like sub DPS?

RIP

Guess I need to get Topaz then. Robin (since I have Ruan Mei) seems like a bonus

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
I knew it wasn't going to be Sunday, but the 1% of my heart that dared to dream it could be Sunday is still devastated.

Robin the only actual Penaconian Family 5 star rep coming this year at this rate... IPC go home!

tears-lisa-vanderpump.gif
We already have tingyun, no need for another corpse in the gacha