• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
With the 1600 Jades added to my curent ones
zrCaDm2.jpg

Saving it all for Firefly.

billyofcourse

Jun 21, 2018
10 fuel with the anniversary jades was a nice little surprise. Good chunk of extra energy at a time when I definitely need it.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
This is impossibly bullshit

Lost both the 50/50 and the 75/25 to Gepard and his lightcone

image.png

IMG_0698.png

This guy did not exist on my account until Aventurine came out!

I'm genuinely flabbergasted

HOWWWWWW

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
New web event gives you rewards if you share the link, so here's mine:
act.hoyoverse.com

The Astral Express Annual Trailblaze Report

Complete missions to claim Stellar Jades, credits, Traveler's Guides, and other rewards
I shared my Trailblaze Blessings with you! Click on the link to view your Star Rail Anniversary Data Report, and claim rewards such as Stellar jades and Fuels!

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
If you had to choose 1 for a FUA team, would you pull for Topaz or Robin?
I would say Robin. I would also say they haven't released a under -tuned limited harmony yet. RuanMei and Sparkle are all bonkers in the meta.
She could not only slot into Ratio/Aventurine's team, but also could slot into Jade/Herta'team, even all future potential dual carry team.
I love Topaz too, but she could only deal damage/apply negative on single target. It may limit her usage.

Last edited:

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
image.png

FUCK

image.png

giphy.gif

I shared my Trailblaze Blessings with you! Click on the link to view your Star Rail Anniversary Data Report, and claim rewards such as Stellar jades and Fuels! https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/...l_hide_status_bar=true&hyl_auth_required=true

kinda off-topic, but I'm curious.

Y'all interested in ZZZ?

As someone who started gacha journey purgatory with Genshin, I very easily got sucked into Star Rail as well, but I'm not really feeling ZZZ, like AT ALL, to the point where I didn't even apply for testing. How's it lookin' for you?
I'm in the beta and it's been an interesting experience. I feel like the quality of the presentation makes it appear like a bigger game than it is. It's quite small scale and more similar to Honkai 3rd than either Genshin or Star Rail. It's going to be interesting to see if this game resonates as well as the big two have.

Last edited:

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Just share!
Tingyun and Pela are the true queens, help me the most between MOC and PF.
Vji6zes.png

I remember I only missed 3 floors on MOC 10 1st period and could only 28/30 on 2nd period so I have 628 star/639. curious to see if any one get more than 630 stars)

Bladie earned me 5 million credits?
MNYwmRc.png

Still remember sending Seele to SU coal mine grind through mob mainly for the credits and materials at the first month of launch.
47u1S6o.png

act.hoyoverse.com

The Astral Express Annual Trailblaze Report

Complete missions to claim Stellar Jades, credits, Traveler's Guides, and other rewards

Last edited:

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I guess it doesn't count April so that why we see 342 active days

Most deployed
2ipxCmZ.png

I remember my MoC Seele days
nQKPRVH.png

Himeko for PF so I'm not really mad about her denying me of Topaz
aKR8bYe.png

I wish it told me my play time too but I kinda know it's 1200+ hours.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
Maybe there is a new 4-star coming in 2.3, since March says "Wow, a Simulated Universe? Let me come next time!"

Could make sense that simulating some past event could awaken her memories, after all.

And here's my link.

Last edited:

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
10 fuel from himeko as well. With only 11 days left on aventurines banner, might as well start pre farming robin traces now then.

Andvary

Nov 14, 2017
I started playing with the PS5 release, so this is my first time 36 starring MoC! MVPs were Acheron and Aventurine, so happy with them!

fnqKFYt.png

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
People speculating we may get another big reward with tomorrow's livestream, since it's landing on the first anniversary, and one of the web events had a hint of some additional rewards.

Seen people speculating a 5-star character selector, or free Robin for an '"anniversary concert."

With how popular Firefly is, could make sense. And Robin would pair nicely with the free Dr. Ratio everyone got, and there's the event LC.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Finally pulled Aventurine, went deeper than ever on the soft pity

Hopefully I get enough jades to get Jiaoqui in a few months