• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
ATK, this is what I have prepared

Probably the silliest build I have with 12% + 12% + 12% + 12% from the set bonuses

She really doesn't need SPD, because she's going to spend most of her time in her Concerto state.

If you put ATK boots on her, she'll probably do 30-40k per hit.

And honestly, with her LC, you can probably get away with an ATK rope, too.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not going to complain if we get more rewards but I feel like people are setting themselves up for disappointment.

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
I'm not going to complain if we get more rewards but I feel like people are setting themselves up for disappointment.

This is the thing that has people speculating.

GL5qJmUbgAAyG_D

Some people are like "that's just the 1600 jade," but doesn't really make sense to hint that when the 1600 jade has been known for weeks.

I think additional gifts are likely, but a 5-star selector is probably not going to happen.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
This is the thing that has people speculating.

GL5qJmUbgAAyG_D

Some people are like "that's just the 1600 jade," but doesn't really make sense to hint that when the 1600 jade has been known for weeks.

I think additional gifts are likely, but a 5-star selector is probably not going to happen.

It'll probably be a free wallpaper or something

I would like to be wrong though

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Itll be a wallpaper/battlepass icon/bingo for a ps5 or something. Two free five stars within two patchs of each other i cant see it happening.

Oct 25, 2017
She really doesn't need SPD, because she's going to spend most of her time in her Concerto state.

That makes sense with speed, faster turns means she leaves concerto faster. I don't really have ATK Seeling ropes. I don't actually know for sure if I will pull Robin, but I at least had good relics ready if I do decide to try to go for her

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
My most used character is still Natasha. I don't think I used her since I got Fu Xuan in 1.3 which is the same time I got Bailu. During those early game struggle days she was all I had.

OP
OP
SubvertedTrope
Sep 14, 2018
That makes sense with speed, faster turns means she leaves concerto faster. I don't really have ATK Seeling ropes. I don't actually know for sure if I will pull Robin, but I at least had good relics ready if I do decide to try to go for her
I'm not sure that's how it works… her ult end is added to the timeline at 90 speed, so I guess the faster she is maybe you can squeeze in an extra action from everyone? I should look into that.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020

Can't say I agree with this assessment. Only Aventurine/Huohuo, Ratio, and Topaz (at least S1) can be expected to do most of the work in recharging Robin's ult. Other characters would need Robin to take 3+ actions to get her ult back. She is better off with a spd and ERR build so she spends as little time as possible outside ult state.

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
Is Robin going to be the next speed tuning nightmare, since ideally you want her to go last so that she advances everyone else when you use the ult, so more farming for speed subs lol.

That's not how it works, when she ults, she disappears from the action order and Concerto shows up with a fixed speed, like Abundance's auto resonance in SU or the Phase 4 Grit countdown in Tides of War. Once the AV reaches 0 she exits the Concerto state.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure that's how it works… her ult end is added to the timeline at 90 speed, so I guess the faster she is maybe you can squeeze in an extra action from everyone? I should look into that.

This is also why I am not 100% sure on if I will pull Robin, because I don't fully understand her kit. I assumed it was like Ruan Mei where people say you want her to not be too fast so 2 turns go by and she exits her ult

Oct 25, 2017
Can't say I agree with this assessment. Only Aventurine/Huohuo, Ratio, and Topaz (at least S1) can be expected to do most of the work in recharging Robin's ult. Other characters would need Robin to take 3+ actions to get her ult back. She is better off with a spd and ERR build so she spends as little time as possible outside ult state.

Is Robin going to be the next speed tuning nightmare, since ideally you want her to go last so that she advances everyone else when you use the ult, so more farming for speed subs lol.

That's not how it works, when she ults, she disappears from the action order and Concerto shows up with a fixed speed, like Abundance's auto resonance in SU or the Phase 4 Grit countdown in Tides of War. Once the AV reaches 0 she exits the Concerto state.

So what I have currently is fine?

I do have a phys damage sphere, but is that worth using over ATK? The Phys damage one has better substats for her

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019

Her SPD is fixed while in Concerto, so SPD has no effect on that at all.

Yeah, I suppose if you're not running her with any FUA characters, you might want those.

Personally I feel she isn't probably worth it without a FUA team, because they do make a huge difference for her.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
I will probably watch the stream but skip the trailer. I also skipped the trailer for the Fontaine finale and only watched it afterwards which was the right choice

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Day 1 relic farming, decided to go for Dr. Ratio's set as my Yanqing could also use it. No upgrades unfortuntately, but I did get enough fodder to get both Aventurine's sphere and rope to lv15 and both rolled into crit rate/crit dmg so yay. :D

Frozy

Oct 27, 2017
Not getting my hopes for free stuff too high for the stream, better than being left with disappointment.

Here is my link.

EDIT: Got it all, so removing it, thanks!

Last edited:

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
That's so weird. I totally feel like knowing Aventurine would do a heel turn eventually would have effected how I feel about him. Having that justification be presented before hand just felt right.

They didnt indicate that he's making a heel turn in the livestream but still they let it be known that he has a transformation and that you'll fight him. You also fight Argenti in his companion quest but that's more of a friendly spar sort of thing.

It is odd but I think they'd be smarter this time around since they seem to be holding their cards closer to their chest about the Penacony story. They didn't give a damn about showing Phantylia last time.

If you really are spoiler averse, safest bet is getting the cliff notes afterward

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Here's my link

act.hoyoverse.com

The Astral Express Annual Trailblaze Report

Complete missions to claim Stellar Jades, credits, Traveler's Guides, and other rewards

I do have a phys damage sphere, but is that worth using over ATK? The Phys damage one has better substats for her
ATK is recommended because while her personal damage isn't bad if you have a lot of attacks going off, her ult buffs the team's ATK based on her own, and it has no cap. Increasing that buff is gonna be more impactful than boosting Robin's own damage. Also keep in mind ATK is basically the only substat she cares about, and enough speed so she can skill immediately at the start of battle, which shouldn't be much since she starts with 25% action advance. The rest just goes into HP and DEF to keep her alive, maybe some EFF RES but she's totally immune to CC while in her ult state so that's not very important either.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Y'all know the drill :D

Click "and claim rewards such as Stellar jades and Fuels!" Edit: got it all, so removing the link, thank you!

Be sure to click because really...

i-need-fuel-i-need-gas.gif

Last edited:

Nixius

Feb 20, 2024
I actually got a good relic for Acheron today so I consider this event a win, currently at 69/180 crit rate/dmg, not sure if I should bother farming more for her.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
Wait so they showed Aventurine as a boss last time?

Fucking glad I asked since no way do I want to watch that shit.

I've heard that they also said something along the line of
"Gallagher is a totally normal dude. Nothing suspicious about him at all." in the stream.
Can't confirmed it myself because they have tendencies to spoil stuff so stopped watching their stream a long time ago.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
BeefTengoku

As promised, my Axe was flung in their direction with a note to make boss music play in MoC/PF/SU when facing them. 🪓

Please help a trailblazer out lol

act.hoyoverse.com

The Astral Express Annual Trailblaze Report

Complete missions to claim Stellar Jades, credits, Traveler's Guides, and other rewards

click-clicking.gif

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Goodluck on the relic farming everyone 🙏 In our hearts we already know it's triple the shit relics rate, but we have to keep faith that we'll get some good stuff