• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't expect a free Robin at all, but I will gladly take it if they offer her. But they won't.

Anyway, excited to wake up to all of the news!

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
I shared my Trailblaze Blessings with you! Click on the link to view your Star Rail Anniversary Data Report, and claim rewards such as Stellar jades and Fuels! https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/...l_hide_status_bar=true&hyl_auth_required=true

I like how most active support is Asta, and the chibi is an image of her holding out a credit card as it shows that she earned 380,000 credits for me (which is like 1 second of her dividend income or something).

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
I might actually be slightly pissed if they give everyone free Robin and there is no toggle for that, haha.
If they actually give out a free limited 5-star for anniversary (which I doubt), I would assume it would be Boothill, the male hunt unit who is beta 2 for break effect dps, rather than Robin, the powerful female harmony unit.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I love the year in review things like Genshin does.

https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/...l_hide_status_bar=true&hyl_auth_required=true
1714123508509.jpeg

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
I shared my Trailblaze Blessings with you! Click on the link to view your Star Rail Anniversary Data Report, and claim rewards such as Stellar jades and Fuels! https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/...l_hide_status_bar=true&hyl_auth_required=true

I like how most active support is Asta, and the chibi is an image of her holding out a credit card as it shows that she earned 380,000 credits for me (which is like 1 second of her dividend income or something).

<clicked>

My most active support was Imbibitor Lunae, he'll soon be replaced by Acheron I imagine.

Overall my supports in my 206 days of activity earned 2.1 million creds loool (ArcticDonkey we ballin'), is it possible to check how much each support earned? I don't see it.

Geppy was my most used unit, always a constant in my teams... until now. It's time to rest brave soldier, the gambling fiend shall shield my team for now.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
Finished building topaz so I'm considering today a success, maybe tomorrow I'll try to fine tune Seele a bit

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
Lol unless there is something significant like another TGA win I'm not expecting another free 5* or an equivalent reward, free Dr. Ratio was already too good to be true.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got Inherently Unjust Destiny from a single pull, my Aventurine now has 5300 DEF 💀 I hope the triple relic event will grant me speed boots.

It was kind of funny the first time but holy shit

8% and 4% chance of those happening respectively.

Scammed by the preservation symbol twice. At least Yanqing cone wouldn't have given me false hope lol
It sucks, but these were the best "losses" you could have gotten on this banner. Gepard isn't as busted as Aventurine but he can self-sustain just fine and is a beast in SU. He's the second best shielder so it's better than getting a different type of character. Just make sure to give him an energy regen rope.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
All 3 worked for me, 1st one gave jades (but I already redeemed it earlier on it seems):

Redemption Code: ST3SHPNLNTN3
Rewards: Stellar Jade x50, Credit x10000

Redemption Code: HSR1YEAR
Rewards: All or Nothing x1 & Credits x5000

Redemption Code: 0327Carnival
Rewards: "Sour Dreams" Soft Candy x2 & Credits x5000

Redemption Code: MOREPEACH
Rewards: Traveler's Guide x3 & "Sour Dreams" Soft Candy x2

Never say no to free credits!

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
Craziest stat:
VENUNwg.png

I forgot that before DHIL, Sushang was my main DPS character!

Luocha was my most frequently used character in everything. Aventurine will change that in year two, I'm sure.

I also realized that I actually missed 1 day this year. I thought I hadn't missed any, but I guess I was wrong based on the report. Thinking back, I think it was during the first week before the hooks were fully into me.

Anyway! Please click away friends!

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
caDxYK9.jpeg

Seele forever my goat
I'm actually surprised she wasn't for me too. Instead Jingliu took most active support and Gepard as most frequently deployed. It doesn't feel that way though, I feel like I leaned on Seele for a very long time but I guess Jingliu eeked it out. Gepard only got that spot as he surfaces in both those teams, or so he could make one last appearance before being eternally forgotten in favor of Avy and Fu

Last edited:

Galo

One Winged Slayer
Jul 31, 2020
Germany
Appreciate everyone clicking the link!
Seems like Gepard and Jing Yuan were unsuprisingly my most used units in year one!
Topaz, Ratio and Aventurine will propably take over for next year. XD

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
It sucks, but these were the best "losses" you could have gotten on this banner. Gepard isn't as busted as Aventurine but he can self-sustain just fine and is a beast in SU. He's the second best shielder so it's better than getting a different type of character. Just make sure to give him an energy regen rope.

Definitely could have been worse and at the end of the day I got a 5* LC for Aventurine. Just narrowly passed 4k def with speed boots and cdmg chest.

Once the salt subsides I'll probably get Gepard up and running on Trends. There's no need or excitement to do so though. He finally decides to grace my account now when I don't need him lol.

Only missing Welt now.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I have my link too if people can help out!

I shared my Trailblaze Blessings with you! Click on the link to view your Star Rail Anniversary Data Report, and claim rewards such as Stellar jades and Fuels!

Damn that was fast, link dead lol

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
After 84 years I finally pulled Clara in Standard Banner. With only 10 more pulls until the 5* choice as well...lol.

Now should I use it for E2 Bronya or E1 Clara. Hmm.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Stream is about to start!
Also here is my link if anybody wants to help :)

edit: That was really fast, I'll take the link down now. Thanks everybody!

Ultimadrago

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
All 3 worked for me, 1st one gave jades (but I already redeemed it earlier on it seems):

Redemption Code: ST3SHPNLNTN3
Rewards: Stellar Jade x50, Credit x10000

Redemption Code: HSR1YEAR
Rewards: All or Nothing x1 & Credits x5000

Redemption Code: 0327Carnival
Rewards: "Sour Dreams" Soft Candy x2 & Credits x5000

Redemption Code: MOREPEACH
Rewards: Traveler's Guide x3 & "Sour Dreams" Soft Candy x2

Never say no to free credits!

Thanks!

My Share Link:

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
...Are they really going to try to sell an album by a fictional character who is barely present in the story, has no prior history with Mihoyo's other games, and is not that impressive in the meta?

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
And there's the 2.2 spoiler. Not only did they show it, they straight up called its name out, and it points out the spoiler.

Last edited: