• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
<clicked>

My most active support was Imbibitor Lunae, he'll soon be replaced by Acheron I imagine.

Overall my supports in my 206 days of activity earned 2.1 million creds loool (ArcticDonkey we ballin'), is it possible to check how much each support earned? I don't see it.

Geppy was my most used unit, always a constant in my teams... until now. It's time to rest brave soldier, the gambling fiend shall shield my team for now.
IMG-0918.jpg

sampo-hsr.gif

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go for Topaz's LC, and then try for her E1. If I lose the 50/50, I may have to stop there though. Need to keep funds for Jiaoqui and Sunday.

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
Have Topaz, but only E0 and no LC. Now to decide if I skip Aventurine for the first part of 2.2, no interest in Boothill, so of COURSE both Topaz and Robin are together and the first part...

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
30 pulls gonna give me that E6 Xueyi and I won't see a 5* right??? I'm at 1 pity I'll be fine. Oh I got nothing of 3x

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Luka again? He's on the current banners lmao

Might summon a tiny bit on the first half banners. Some Xue-Es would be appreciated

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Yay, Luka on Boothill's banner is perfect for me. Makes sense, with 5* break DPS, upcoming break set and boss rush mode. Boss killer Luka will rise to fame! I might finally get his E6, had no luck on Aventurine's banner because the game kept giving me Lynx that was already E6.

The 4* on Topaz' banner are terrible for me. I don't use any of them and two are E6.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I can probably understand why they didn't detail the biggest feature in enw version new path cus it is story related. I still don't agree though.

Also what is with the hangover event running now on Hoyofair channel?

Is Penacony guide avilable to read and download ? They didn't mention a date.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
I can probably understand why they didn't detail the biggest feature in enw version new path cus it is story related. I still don't agree though.
They revealed who the boss is... That is much more of a spoiler, because the spoiler in your post is more or less expected, whereas the identity of the major villain is on a per arc basis.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Okay stream. Hope the finale doesn't feel rushed.

Also switched from going for Topaz to going for Robin. Her song is too good and I need a limited Harmony. Also will likely go for LC if I can so I can get the 4* Acheron one.

Frozy

Oct 27, 2017
With these reruns, they've finally covered the gaps.
Now every limited character from 1.0 to 1.4 received a rerun.
We can only hope they won't repeat weirdness such as holding back Luocha for a long time only to rerun him on the same patch as Aventurine.

Boothill is being sent out to die with that banner, my god lmao
At least Pela is good, but... yeah.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
The Hoyofair thing they mentioned at the end of the stream is great. Fantastic music and presentation.

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Huohuo really paid the price of being my only limited 5* sustain for so such a long period of time.

HSR.jpg