• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
WP84jr0.png

My highest damage is actually 21,4 mil, but for some reason that's not recorded here, maybe cuuz it was done very recently?

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely getting Fu Xuan. Can't say I really care about anyone else unless they're super busted.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
the 10 fuel is nice. Tho i have no one to grind for right now. Wasting it all on relics would probably results in one good relic and meh

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I'm at 70 pulls into a 50 / 50 attempt post Acheron jade dump. I think I've settled on passing on Aventurine.

I'm going to blow the pity on Robin and then I'll have about another 70 pulls saved which I might use to go for Topaz. So two 50 / 50 wins needed, EASY!

It kinda sucks passing up on Aventurine when going for the rest of the FUA team. EOS0 Topaz also isn't the most vital ingredient to the team from what I see but... fuck it!

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Here is my link if anyone would be so kind to click it! Not surprised about Luocha, he was a mainstay of my teams for ages!

Edit: Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
I just have no idea what to do with the upcoming banners.

Adding Topaz to my Aventurine and Dr. Ratio sounds fun but I'd only E0 her.

Boothill seems cheap to make a team around with my Gallagher.

Fu Xuan sounds really great but I probably have enough sustains with Aventurine, Gallagher and Fire MC.

I'd love an IPC team but Jade doesn't seem to fit with the others?

This is too hard.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Please… when will MotP be on banner again… my Ruan Mei is dying

Lmao, it's going to be in contention with GNSW for the most long-awaited 4* LC (I want it for both RM and HMC).
But TBH I'm kinda glad it hasn't shown here lol. I'd rather get it on the Firefly banner which I'll be rolling for.

Clips from trailer.
mqQ19e-jdlxZ23T3cSzk-k0.jpg.medium.jpg
What are they doing here????
ALSO:
mqQ19e-gn6eK16T3cSsg-cs.jpg

If we're getting surprise cameos I want Argenti jumping in screaming Beauty.

Last edited:

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
L1jo1aA.gif

Luka gonna be S tier in 2.2.
I wish break effect worked differently. Not sure how exactly, maybe increasing the amount of toughness bar break for the character. My Silver Wolf is built for it and does something similar to Luka in this gif but it can be a pain to ensure she's the one to get that last hit off. Although that's maybe a unique problem with her because if you're using her skill then everyone's chpping away at the bar.

I dunno, I just like the idea of a stat where you can trade off the nightmarish crit ratio tuning for consistent flat damage. It's kiiiinda like elemental mastery in Genshin but not really. I know there's characters that use it to scale their specific kits like Ruan Mei and Boothill soon so it's not like a useless stat or anything. It would be nice though if it was easier to utilize for others.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sam's going to be worth the wait, skipping 2.2

Boothill looks great, it's going to be tough skipping

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
there are more 5 stars characters in the game at this point than 4 stars already, so no wonder the rotation is a bit funky, plus herta not in the rotation too. Business wise…i guess it makes sense as 4 stars dont make them any money, whales probably don't care who the 4 stars are on banners mostly since they'll have them all anyway and f2p players, who care about it the most in all likelihood, don't spend money on the game, so having good 4 stars on a banner they want to pull on is a lot more important for them.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
so... how spoilery is the trailer? I feel like watching it to avoid the "leaks" but I also want to be surprised

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
How essential is Topaz for FUA teams?

No one is essential but she is pretty much an 'evergreen' FUA support (in the same way Kafka is to DoT teams unless they release someone with the same sort of mechanic). She benefits a ton from her Sig LC and her E1 that I think I'll likely favor Robin and a different team comp over her though.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017

She's core in Dr Ratio teams with RM/Aventurine which is rated ever so slightly higher than the JY/Sparkle/TY/FX comp on prywen for fast MoC clears (20 vs 23). She slots into any team reasonablly well since she's extremely SP positive but being Hunt kinda limits her PF usefulness. Her LC does a lot of passive damage for the whole party so that is very nice for her and a few other characters

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Anyone struggling with the latest Pure Fiction? I can't seem to get 60k on Stage 4.
They've cranked the PF difficulty so high so quickly that I don't really even know how you're supposed to deal with it. I couldn't even get 60k on stage 3 of the last two cycles. My Herta and Himeko are not putting in nearly the work that other people's seem to. I guess I need to refresh their builds but there's so much else to do.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Lost the Aventurine 50/50 to Welt, I knew it would happen sooner or later.

Not sure if I want to keep chasing him or save for someone else. My heart says to keep going for the malignant gay but there's a few strong contenders on the horizon. Hmmmmmm

NYEH.

Misha Gallaghar dual banner to commemorate the ending of Penacony, just you wait and see.

Misha and Gallagher with
Hanunue
would break me, I'd actually open my wallet for the sheer beauty and I used the Drink event to top off Gallagher to E6. Wouldn't even care

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
I wish break effect worked differently. Not sure how exactly, maybe increasing the amount of toughness bar break for the character. My Silver Wolf is built for it and does something similar to Luka in this gif but it can be a pain to ensure she's the one to get that last hit off. Although that's maybe a unique problem with her because if you're using her skill then everyone's chpping away at the bar.

I dunno, I just like the idea of a stat where you can trade off the nightmarish crit ratio tuning for consistent flat damage. It's kiiiinda like elemental mastery in Genshin but not really. I know there's characters that use it to scale their specific kits like Ruan Mei and Boothill soon so it's not like a useless stat or anything. It would be nice though if it was easier to utilize for others.
A certain character in 2.2 is going to have a mechanic that lets you repeatedly deal break damage to a weakness broken enemy that scales with your Break Effect stat, so we might potentially see a new type of team comp that revolves around this.

At E0S0, she feels like a waste of a team slot, Pela with Pearls gives almost the same amount of dps increase and is not limited to follow-ups only. She becomes essential at E1S1.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Woof, definitely skipping boothill with that banner, yikes - Robin will depend on if we can turn off her music override or not, I can't imagine I'd enjoy that long-term.

I also do not really 'get' the break team concept, as opposed to the other 3 'mainstay' combat approaches they've used so far (hypercarry/dual carry/DoT), but we'll see if 2.2 changes that or not.

Also, trying to upgrade/update Seele/SW/QQ/Xueyi gear ended with 90% guard pieces for the first day, and maybe one usable crit damage body piece with EHR for E2 SW.

Otherwise....if folks wouldn't mind clicking the link, I'd appreciate it!

act.hoyoverse.com

The Astral Express Annual Trailblaze Report

Complete missions to claim Stellar Jades, credits, Traveler's Guides, and other rewards

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Kind of wish I hadn't seen Dan Heng and Jing Yuan as if that was a surprise in the story quest I would have been so hyped when they show up!

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Here's my link:

I shared my Trailblaze Blessings with you! Click on the link to view your Star Rail Anniversary Data Report, and claim rewards such as Stellar jades and Fuels! https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/...l_hide_status_bar=true&hyl_auth_required=true

Lynx was out here fighting for her goddamn life.

33-FC486-D-BE7-A-4-BA8-892-D-797949-BA8-D04.png

Aventurine is my first limited sustain finally, unfortunately these upcoming releases are hell. I really wanted Fu Xuan but I don't think there's anyway I can possibly go for her since I'm already pretty deep in the FuA pool.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
Not very

Topaz's damage and buffs are both single target. That makes her quite weak in PF. In PF, your best FUA team is Aventurine, Himeko, Herta, and Ruan Mei. In patch 2.2, Robin will replace Ruan Mei. In patch 2.3, the dps are likely to be 2 out of Jade, Himeko, and Herta, depending on enemy configutation. In MoC, Topaz E1S1 is going to have a lot of staying power, but that is E1S1, not E0S0.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I think I might put a pause to my husbando chasing and wait to see how Sam performs in the meta. I might skip Boothill altogether, and instead get Topaz's lightcone and then wait for Sam.