Vylash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I'm not pulling for Robin because the last thing I need right now is another support

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm not pulling because I have to think about potentially losing the 50/50 on SAM and still want a shot at the LC.

Apr 24, 2024
Are they doing another bonus 10 pull thing this patch? It seems like they do at least one every patch. I didn't watch the special program so I don't know.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Depending on wether I get Robin or not I will change my plans for Sams E1 instead of the LC. Though im probably not getting her. 19 pity and 130 wishes saved, but ill need to go into Sams banner with at least 140 to prepare for the worst case scenario.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Oh forgot I didn't get all my Monthly special passes
cNUBX3o.jpg

Standard ones had priority because I was close to pity and got Clara LC 2. I guess I'll do a ten pull or 2 and get these since I'm only a 1 pity. Give me extra Hanya.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Alright got Aventurine for my FUA team and he's amazing lol. No regrets, definitely the piece I was missing from my team.

There's certainly something very satisfying about Aventurine/Topaz/Ratio triggering each other's FUAs

Well played Hoyo

Time to save for Sam/Jade now

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Acheron farming for level ups while slow is a godsend if the resources are limited lol

OP
OP
SubvertedTrope
Sep 14, 2018
I have the selector ready and I'm torn between Bronya and Gepard…

Jingliu is mah fave and I want to give her a Bronya, even though she has a Sparkle that I think is adding more DMG overall? and eliminates SP issues. But it seems specifically for Jingliu, Bronya comes out ahead.

Then we have Gepard who would go with Acheron using Trend LC and probably see some use in SU, so even though I'm about to grab Fu Xuan, he would have niches to fill while Bronya would probably be benched in any other team in favor of Sparkle who I already pulled and I already built and is already great.

No harder decision has ever been made.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Ratio/Clara/Aventurine/Robin would be good right?

Its probably fine but I feel like dropping Tingyun for Clara is just generally a mistake. Tingyun is the perfect support for Clara. The damage buffs + battery can't be beat honestly. I don't really think Ratio brings enough to the table there to ditch the hypercarry for Clara

But I'll definitely be trying out Clara / Aventurine / Robin / Topaz. Hope that works out

Light Valyis

Apr 19, 2024
So I just got to the part you first meet Guinaifen and liked the VA, wanted to check out voice lines, the ones about Yanqing made me go wtf

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
There was a lot of last minute temptation on Aventurine but I managed to stay strong. Still not sure about Topaz but will see how the 50/50 treats me first.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Hmm, I'm really not sure who to go for.
I have Sparkle and Ruan Mei so is there any real point going for Robin when I don't have Topaz? Hearing that Topaz sucks at E0S0 makes me not want her because I would never go for light cones or eidolons.
NVDpZuJ.png

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
I've been clearing Penacony sidequests recently and goddamn why are they all so heavy

06rbj6dxh1zc1.png

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I will getting Topaz (for her Numby digger) and Robin for singing but next I gonna get just Iron Girl, I won't get Do-S until a re-run cus I won't have enough funds for Screwllum and Sundae.[/spoiler]

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
2.2 web-based warp simulator - test your luck here:

Honkai: Star Rail Warp Simulator

Detailed warp simulator for Honkai: Star Rail. Try your luck on any banner without cost! Latest banner available.

I pulled Robin at 60 pity 😳 Not falling for it. Nope. Can't tempt me.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
I've been clearing Penacony sidequests recently and goddamn why are they all so heavy

06rbj6dxh1zc1.png

Ive been going through the Luofu ones and they aren't very upbeat either lol

Detailed warp simulator for Honkai: Star Rail. Try your luck on any banner without cost! Latest banner available.

I did this and lost the 50/50 to Bronya in the 8th 10 pull

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018

I lost the 50/;50 to Yanqing at 82 pulls. I think I'll sit this round out if that's how my luck is looking lol.

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Excited and anxious as ever about the rolls tonight. I have 290 pulls currently saved, with 75 in reserve as wish currency (though if I decide to buy Bronya's LC with them that's 30 gone), and am 40 into pity. That's actually enough to get Robin, Firefly, and Jade, provided I don't lose all 3 50/50s, which knowing my luck is very likely.....

But! Today I have hope, today I dare to dream that my 50/50 losing streak is ending! I may have lost the last 5, and haven't won one in 11 months, but today's my birthday! I don't think a Genshin/HSR patch has dropped on my birthday before, so it must be a sign! Today it ends and I will pull Robin within 50 pulls, it is destiny!

..........time for the worst luck of my gacha life
Its probably fine but I feel like dropping Tingyun for Clara is just generally a mistake. Tingyun is the perfect support for Clara. The damage buffs + battery can't be beat honestly. I don't really think Ratio brings enough to the table there to ditch the hypercarry for Clara

But I'll definitely be trying out Clara / Aventurine / Robin / Topaz. Hope that works out
Yeah I'm curious to see how Robin will work with Clara. Don't hear anywhere near as much chatter about it as I do Ratio + Topaz. I could see there being some anti synergy since Clara doesn't really need a turn advance since most of her damage comes from follow up attacks, but the additional turn would give her another chance to use skill and build up to that Ultimate, so maybe that plus the damage buffs will be big for her.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
If you curse Yanqing, you will be cursed by Yanqing. Common mistake, see it happen every time a new character drops.

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
Going in with only 40 pulls, plus 30 I guess if I don't go for a standard LC. Plan is pulling on robin, then topaz lc, then topaz. With all the jades it could be possible, we'll see.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Jade is making it very difficult for me not to pull for her.

Case in-point.

Guess-Im-Pulling.png

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Happy birthday J-Shy!

I must say it's a special kind of pleasure, watching the troops get ready for a new patch drop when you're not pulling.

Good luck one and all. Topaz, don't you dare tempt me!

traveler

Oct 26, 2017

Got Robin, Topaz and Topaz lightcone in literally the exact amount of warps I have LOL. I guess thats a fine outcome though rip Boothill. Did have a Yanqing pity break.

If I go all the way out to e1s1 robin and topaz it was 420 with an additional bronya, which honestly would be pretty nice but I don't think I'll naturally get to that many wishes before end of banner and I probably shouldn't go that deep this early on the account.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I still don't know what his E1 even does

updating

zGGNWpg.jpg

Excited and anxious as ever about the rolls tonight. I have 290 pulls currently saved, with 75 in reserve as wish currency (though if I decide to buy Bronya's LC with them that's 30 gone), and am 40 into pity. That's actually enough to get Robin, Firefly, and Jade, provided I don't lose all 3 50/50s, which knowing my luck is very likely.....

But! Today I have hope, today I dare to dream that my 50/50 losing streak is ending! I may have lost the last 5, and haven't won one in 11 months, but today's my birthday! I don't think a Genshin/HSR patch has dropped on my birthday before, so it must be a sign! Today it ends and I will pull Robin within 50 pulls, it is destiny!

..........time for the worst luck of my gacha life

Yeah I'm curious to see how Robin will work with Clara. Don't hear anywhere near as much chatter about it as I do Ratio + Topaz. I could see there being some anti synergy since Clara doesn't really need a turn advance since most of her damage comes from follow up attacks, but the additional turn would give her another chance to use skill and build up to that Ultimate, so maybe that plus the damage buffs will be big for her.
Happy Birthday! Hopefully you do get lucky.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
There's a few things in Robin's model that are, like, weirdly off putting to me. It's not the uncanny valley per se, but it evokes the same feeling. The first is her wings - I only noticed how bad the 3D model of the wings look when I saw official 2D art of Robin and how much better they looked there. The second is the shape of her eyes - they look...droopy? Again, something that's more noticeable in her 3D model than in artwork