-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
So just to ge this straight:

I do not have Ruan Mei
I do not have Sparkle
I have Bronya
I have E6 Tingyun

I should probably pull for Robin, right?

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Happy birthday and good luck J-Shy!

So just to ge this straight:

I do not have Ruan Mei
I do not have Sparkle
I have Bronya
I have E6 Tingyun

I should probably pull for Robin, right?

If you're mostly interested in hypercarry, not a given no though she can still be good there. Do you run one or more multi damage dealer comps?

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
Happy birthday and good luck J-Shy!

If you're mostly interested in hypercarry, not a given no though she can still be good there. Do you run one ore more multi damage dealer comps?

The team I run now is Clara/Aventurine/Lynx/Tingyun. Those 4 are my most built characters basically, only Clara is lvl 80 and I don't have a single lvl 80 light cone lol. My account is not stacked at all in any form or fashion. I barely have the ability to make a half decent 2nd team.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
The team I run now is Clara/Aventurine/Lynx/Tingyun. Those 4 are my most built characters basically, only Clara is lvl 80 and I don't have a single lvl 80 light cone lol. My account is not stacked at all in any form or fashion. I barely have the ability to make a half decent 2nd team.

Well grain of salt because I have an even newer account than you lol. Can't even level past 70 yet.....

That said, I would think swapping Lynx for Robin would be a pretty massive upgrade for that team? Now if you want to get Ruan Mei long term, theres even less need for Robin but having a team support to complement your hypercarry supports- which both bronya and tingyun (and also sparkle) are- isn't redundant at all.

I dunno what teams you want to work towards or other characters you want to save for though.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, is today a completely new patch? Not just banner swap?
Gotta admit, I have not been playing the game for a couple or more days...

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
I have Bronya E1, Sparkle, Ruan Mei, and Tingyun E6 but I'm still tempted to pull for Robin. That being said, getting Topaz would allow me to field the optimal FUA team. Decisions, decisions…

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
Welp, I'll just have to make do without 1 of them and right now Robin is in the lead. Running her with Jingliu, Bronya, and Luocha sounds fun.

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to my wowowoworld

A barrage of chalk, chips and pigs*

My 5 month journey of building a follow up team will finally be complete

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Thanks for the wishes everyone! Can't believe we're about to get the end of the Penacony storyline. I can't help but feel a little sad, I've loved everything about Penacony, it's going to be sad to move on in later patches.
Happy birthday J-Shy!

I must say it's a special kind of pleasure, watching the troops get ready for a new patch drop when you're not pulling.

Good luck one and all. Topaz, don't you dare tempt me!
My my, skipping the opportunity to get that precious E1S1 Topaz? And do I hear you not being interested in Jade? I'm shocked, stunned even! Are you going all in on Sam then?

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wait, this patch is the end of the Penacony storyline?

Considering I only started when the PS5 version was released I never was participating live during the Belabog and Xianzhou? storylines.

Was Belabog completed when the game originally launched or was it split up through patches like Penacony?

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
But! Today I have hope, today I dare to dream that my 50/50 losing streak is ending! I may have lost the last 5, and haven't won one in 11 months, but today's my birthday! I don't think a Genshin/HSR patch has dropped on my birthday before, so it must be a sign! Today it ends and I will pull Robin within 50 pulls, it is destiny!
Happy birthday! Robin gonna bless your dreams today, I believe! 😇🪽

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see how the story goes, this update can't go any slower

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
I have Bronya E1, Sparkle, Ruan Mei, and Tingyun E6 but I'm still tempted to pull for Robin. That being said, getting Topaz would allow me to field the optimal FUA team. Decisions, decisions…

Of the two, Topaz seems more important for enabling that specific team. Ruan Mei seems like a fine sub for Robin in that "ideal" comp. I plan on dropping a few pulls into Topaz since I wouldn't mind some 4* eidolons but investing in the 'ideal' Fua team at this point feels daunting.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Of the two, Topaz seems more important for enabling that specific team. Ruan Mei seems like a fine sub for Robin in that "ideal" comp. I plan on dropping a few pulls into Topaz since I wouldn't mind some 4* eidolons but investing in the 'ideal' Fua team at this point feels daunting.
Topaz is more important but she needs more investment. Both at E0S0 are pretty similar upgrades (I think...)

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
2.2 web-based warp simulator - test your luck here:

Honkai: Star Rail Warp Simulator

Detailed warp simulator for Honkai: Star Rail. Try your luck on any banner without cost! Latest banner available.

I pulled Robin at 60 pity 😳 Not falling for it. Nope. Can't tempt me.
lost the 50/50 to Gepard, and both took 80 pulls, so almost 160 pulls for Robin. Sounds about right.

edit: gave it another go and this time it took 170 pulls. I guess I gotta prepare for a rough pull session.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Hmm, I'm really not sure who to go for.
I have Sparkle and Ruan Mei so is there any real point going for Robin when I don't have Topaz? Hearing that Topaz sucks at E0S0 makes me not want her because I would never go for light cones or eidolons.
Save for Firefly. Sparkle and Ruan Mei are enough for your roster.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
some info about Firefly from CTB...

"Basically all her damage is Break Damage and Super Break damage. The beta instructions even explicitly say you should play her with Harmony MC, which is the first time I've seen them recommend something like that. Probably because they can actually guarantee you have them, but still seems to imply that she's made to work with Super Break.

Mine isn't even fully built yet, and I was doing 400k+ breaks, and 550k+ super breaks. Basically killed Apocalyptic Shadow Argenti in three hits from one Ult - first the break, and two Super Break hits afterwards.

Also, some of the other testers have tried building Crit, and are not finding it to work out well, at least compared to the effort involved. The lost Break damage is significant, and she kills everything so quickly in Ult mode with the intended Break build, it's kind of wasted effort."

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Gallagher is gonna be the sustain on that team. Only 2 limited 5*. Pretty F2P friendly all things considered.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Tried it again on the desktop

image.png

....yeah thats definitely happening....