ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Robin nearly fully built. I'll be tapped on tracks of destiny though when I top off the talents. Why did I blow so many last patch on characters I barely use like Seele?

It's so nice having a character that's easy to build and only cares about a couple easier substats. I was even able to get a vonwaq phys orb + energy rope from 2 SU runs. Both rolled into atk % a few times so it's been the smoothest relic building I've had for a new character.

Ended up on 3.7k ATK, 121 SPD. I want to tweak it more to get that nice rounded 4k but it will do for now considering I got the phys orb in. I got some comfy HP rolls so I'll see how neccessary they are before min maxing.

Was not expecting to get Topaz at all so it's gonna be a couple weeks before I can get her up on running.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
even with the full fua team, its kinda tricky to have robins ult ready to go again as soon as the song ends, might need a little luck and have her get hit a few times to do it

Imm0ralKnight

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda unsure whether to pull or not. Tried the Robin trial and I'm not really feeling whatever it is she does and have RM so don't feel much need for her either. Topaz I have, but I know she sucks without E1 and her cone, but that's a lot to chase and I'm waiting on Fu next patch.

I do have about 300 or so pulls banked, but that's not enough to garuntee E1S1 and Fu next patch, and I don't really want to drain my account like that, but I would like a proper FUA team.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Kinda unsure whether to pull or not. Tried the Robin trial and I'm not really feeling whatever it is she does and have RM so don't feel much need for her either. Topaz I have, but I know she sucks without E1 and her cone, but that's a lot to chase and I'm waiting on Fu next patch.

I do have about 300 or so pulls banked, but that's not enough to garuntee E1S1 and Fu next patch, and I don't really want to drain my account like that, but I would like a proper FUA team.
Skip for Firefly then.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017

Fu is this patch

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
Weirdly enough, for some bizarre reason, I had a dream last night that I would wake up and find that Prydwen had completely revamped its tier system. Lo and behold! It actually happened. Took me completely by surprise since this wasn't something I had ever thought about before.

Azuos

Sep 29, 2021
Did the Aventurine MOC with Ratio/Topaz/Robin/Aventurine in 2 turns... and he has imaginary resistance.

Feels like you can brute force anything with this team.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I should've asked this a long time ago, but do I get something for freeing all the origami birds? I must've freed like a hundred at this point.

ozumas

Born to be Wise and Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 15, 2020
Having so many new 5* costs and cool returning characters is tough for deciding what to pull. I would like to get Robin, Topaz and Fu Xuan and Firefly in the future and I only pay for the battle pass and the monthly thing but I might try because I don't want to regret in the future for not pulling (Like I do with Sparkel)

Oct 28, 2017
I should've asked this a long time ago, but do I get something for freeing all the origami birds? I must've freed like a hundred at this point.
You get rewards for doing this in each map, most have 2 rewards, one at 50% and one at 100%, mostly jades and the newer 4* LCs. There's some achievements tied to them as well. If you do all the ones released with the initial Penacony patch, you get an additional reward from the one in the hotel. I mostly do it out of completionist behavior (up to my tolerance level) but they're cute and fun to find anyway.

Mocha

Dec 9, 2017
I won the 50/50 for Robin but lost the 70/30 for her LC.

I think I still have enough for Firefly but Jade is a maybe now.

Oh well, I really wanted Robin and Firefly more.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
so

Firefly/HTB/Ruan Mei/Flexustain? That's the combo? nice of them to make it so a freebie upgrade to our unit works in the team haha

Gotta save for next Ruan Mei rerun then

Apr 24, 2024
I got Bailu'd early (was at like 70 pity when the patch started). So I'm kind of at an indecision on what to do. I have E1 Topaz (from her first release) so her lightcone would probably be a good investment. Geppy and March are the only 2 preservation characters I have so I was thinking of going for Fu Xuan 2nd half. So I don't know if I want to try for Robin, but I do use my FUA characters quite a bit, even more than just PF

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Having so many new 5* costs and cool returning characters is tough for deciding what to pull. I would like to get Robin, Topaz and Fu Xuan and Firefly in the future and I only pay for the battle pass and the monthly thing but I might try because I don't want to regret in the future for not pulling (Like I do with Sparkel)
Yep it can be tough, especially during this run of so many characters playing well off each other. I'm on a similar spending limit and I've been fine getting mostly every second banner character or so, sometimes more 50/50s permitting.

Some of the skips like Sparkle or recently Aventurine hurt more than others. The characters and even a couple LCs I've been able to secure have been worth it though.

I still have the untouched top up bonuses as a "break in case of worst case scenario" when Sam rolls around. I will want that E0S1.

ozumas

Dec 15, 2020
Yep it can be tough, especially during this run of so many characters playing well off each other. I'm on a similar spending limit and I've been fine getting mostly every second banner character or so, sometimes more 50/50s permitting.

Some of the skips like Sparkle or recently Aventurine hurt more than others. The characters and even a couple LCs I've been able to secure have been worth it though.

I still have the untouched top bonuses as a "break in case of worst case scenario" when Sam rolls around. I will want that E0S1.

I guess this is the nature of a gacha and I thank the prices being that high because I probably spent more if pulling for a character wouldn't cost 100-200€. I don't even mind not having eidolons or minmaxed characters, I just want having them not having to spent much money.

Well at least we have 20 days to think about what character we want and plan things about that

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
Can someone tell me how long does it take to get the HMC's eidolons and how? Prydwen still has to upload a guide, so for the moment he will steal Asta's DDD. Not that I started the MSQ, but still, I like to plan ahead.

Also, the way Prydwen modified the tier list is definitely... Something. I don't like it in the slightest tbh

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Time to get my TB eidolons from Clockie statue

Took my time so 7 hours but could have probably done it in less. I really did not sleep and now its 11 am so I don't feel like it. Now I suffer trying to get more speed on my Trailblazer.
holy fuck 7 hours?

Guess I ain't playing Fallout today lol.

ozumas

Dec 15, 2020
Acheron is the coolest character in Honkai Star Rail or at least to me. She is so badass yet so calm, love her even more than in her reveal and the thing going on with Black Swain....

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
Blade driving even if its get his hands on a self driving car's steering wheel is funny to me

Not to mention firefly commenting on it

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
Can someone tell me how long does it take to get the HMC's eidolons and how? Prydwen still has to upload a guide, so for the moment he will steal Asta's DDD. Not that I started the MSQ, but still, I like to plan ahead.
Is HMC supposed to use DDD? I put Cogs on her (because I don't have Memories) for the faster ult.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Boothill is so cool. Love his animations. :X the revolver twirls, the smirk when he attacks in overworld... polished like his tin can body lmao

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
I started the quest at 1pm and ended at like 11, so give or take a couple hours for food and chilling it's still like 7-8 hours. I did most of the puzzles i came across and let the dialogue play out

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
so

Firefly/HTB/Ruan Mei/Flexustain? That's the combo? nice of them to make it so a freebie upgrade to our unit works in the team haha

Gotta save for next Ruan Mei rerun then
E6 Godllagher would be the best sustain for break team: My e6 high-speed Gallagher now could do more damage than my SSS relics E6S1 Aventurine with Ruan Mei+HMC on superbreak turn lol.(120k damage on ST, 200k on weekly boss p1 p2 phase)
With firefly auto inputting fire weakness, he could deal like 100k~300k within one turn lol.(E1S1 Ruan Mei, 5 enemy)

He is the Tingyun type of meta 4*unit in 2.0. Hope they rerun him on Firefly banner.

Last edited:

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
Is HMC supposed to use DDD? I put Cogs on her (because I don't have Memories) for the faster ult.
I don't think there's a preference between the two, ideally he would like Memories of the Past (or any lc that can give break effect), I just don't have one at hand right now as my Ruan Mei is using my S4 MotP

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
And... I lost my 3rd 50/50 in a row to E1 Clara...I'm getting quite annoyed about my luck in this game recently. I might as well forget about lightcones with this cursed luck.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Been watching some videos and harmony MC looks really good. I may have to level my E4 Gallagher in the future for a break team, same for Xueyi. Fun to see so many new options. :D