Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I decided I wasn't about to use a guarantee on Robin, but hell I'll try 50/50 and see if my Acheron/Aventurine streak continues

Grats!

I just used one of the free passes off the event and got Topaz about 45 pulls after I got Robin.

I can finally have a chalk, pigs and chips FuA team.

Gonna take me months to build these characters though.

I thought all my luck went into 4* since I got 5 Hanya and 5 Xueyi copies and only one March

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
Decided to just go for it with Robin since I like her and will pull for Ruan Mei and Sparkle never. I'm close to hitting soft pity but what I really hope is for E6 Xueyi. I got to E4 on my journey so fingers crossed.

03-AALIYAH

Jul 21, 2023
So I E3'd Hatblazer; are the remaining eidolons availble right now ? Or do we need to wait until the next patch for them ? (EDIT : wait, I missed the two you get when you lvl 50 Clockie's statue)

And do we know when we will eventually get a 5* Harmony LC in Herta shop ?

Last edited:

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
And... I lost my 3rd 50/50 in a row to E1 Clara...I'm getting quite annoyed about my luck in this game recently. I might as well forget about lightcones with this cursed luck.
Only 3rd 50/50 lost eh?

ZF9tlk4.png

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't finished the story yet but honestly,
I'm sick of Sunday and I'm just over his yapping. I'm at the point where I'm skipping all of his dialogue. His preaching feels like it never ends

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Standard banner finally hit a 5 star
Fucking Bailu's light cone AGAIN
The worst thing is I fucking expected it, I knew it would be that before the Abundance even appeared

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
I'm having serious issues with HSR after the patch. First it crashed twice and now I got a blue screen of death. Been playing a few other games just fine it seems to specifically be HSR.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
As a poor player I've been doing single pulls for a long time now because I'm too afraid to go all in with 10. And hey, I pulled Robin after 7 pulls from 0 pity 😂 saved myself 3 tickets

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Got some sleep, now time to get more Clock Credits so I can get E5 Harmony TB. Stuck at 144 speed right now and I want 145 for the full Planar Set bonus.

bA8q44J.png

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Harmony Caelus in trial seems downright OP... WHERE'S THE CATCH!?

I already have E1S1 Ruan Mei, Boothill is cool...

32e39924010e11dc35413ee9467d3c38_w200.gif

I'mma have to see his performance in MoC. This is very sus.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
God fucking damn I just had a 133k follow up chalk toss off a e0-s1 ratio farming mats for the last few traces for robin LOL

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Went CR chest instead of DEF% on TB to finally reach 145+ speed for Talia. Gave Welt some Pioneer stuff

gHec4iT.png
Xz0vBcI.png

I just need to finish leveling TB relics. I'd like speed boots with more Break Effect and It would be nice to maybe have more EHR on Welt but it's fine for now.

Herr Starr

Oct 26, 2017
Norway
This patch was what finally pushed me over the edge and got me to level the TB to level 80. Now to await some deeper analysis on Prydwen before I decide on LC and relic options. No rush since I'm not likely to use her in combat until Firefly releases, anyway.

Also, I've been playing the entire evening and believe I'm right outside the final boss room right now, but I'll have to call it there. Looking forward to wrapping everything up tomorrow.

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't planning of pulling for Robin, but limited 5* Harmony characters was and still is a hole to fill in my account. So, I went for it. Took 79 pulls, but she's here. Now I wait for Ruan Mei rerun.

Honkai_-Star-Rail_20240508220549-scaled-e1715202504954.jpg

Gotchaye

Oct 27, 2017
They really didn't give Boothill much to do, did they? I finished the story. I liked it, but I'll wait until more people have finished to share more thoughts.

Harmony TB seems interesting but I wish they would tell me how Super Break works.

Prydwen's tier list update seems mostly unnecessary. Their tiering decisions across classes don't make a whole lot of sense. They're very committed to only comparing supports against supports, etc., which is weird because no one cares about this. And they acknowledge that because they have these "apex" and "meta" lines that cut across all the classes. When you seem to be saying that, in Pure Fiction, Aventurine is better than Tingyun and even Sparkle, you've lost the plot. I also think their PF Acheron placement is too high and is probably a bad reading of the data where she has an extremely high average score because of frequently showing up with Kafka and Black Swan. I guess one nice thing about PF for her is that you can take two other Nihility units and still bring a Harmony.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
seeing a lot of posts about how crazy good harmony tb is

like star rail continuing to make trailblazer useful is such a refresher from any other gacha, including Genshin

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
As long as Super Break remains their esclusivity, I can't imagine HMC being substituted that early, especially considering that I don't believe the next harmony unit is due that soon

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't unlocked Harmony TB yet; I'm seeing glowing reviews now but I wonder how their kit will age.

I've watched videos from a year ago when people were first unlocking Preservation TB, and players seemed to think they were amazing back then. Now they're a niche unit at best.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
I was gonna skip Boothill but I just can't do it. I can't bring myself to skip a JoJo posing space cowboy who says son of a nice lady all the time

Gotchaye

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't unlocked Harmony TB yet; I'm seeing glowing reviews now but I wonder how their kit will age.

I've watched videos from a year ago when people were first unlocking Preservation TB, and players seemed to think they were amazing back then. Now they're a niche unit at best.
There will probably be something better at some point, but just ballparking some numbers:

You have just about 100% uptime on their ult, and therefore about 100% uptime on Super Break and +33% BE.
E4 gives everyone 15% of TB's BE, and you don't really need to care about anything other than BE and Spd, so if you get to 300 that's another +45%.
You also apply extra delay to broken enemies, so there's a Ruan Mei -like pseudo-sustain effect here.

As a stat on relics and stuff, BE is priced like Crit Damage. So the stat value of this 78% BE is like 78% CV. That's only a little less than you're getting from Sparkle's skill.
I haven't seen anyone produce the formula yet, but Super Break seems like a significant source of damage.

They're already a niche unit, because they want a break team, but in a break team this has to be pretty good.

Oct 25, 2017
I am both broke in terms of resources and money because I swiped the card because I lost both 50/50s for Robin and Topaz at 70-80 pulls each

I have no more credits because of upgrading light cones, HTB and Robin.

This sucks man