Oct 26, 2017
Only 3rd 50/50 lost eh?

ZF9tlk4.png
I know your pain
TjWWeK9.png

Help

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say the 2.2 story is actually REALLY interesting.

It was also forecast in....I think the Swarm storyline, which discusses some of the previous goings-on of the universe, the birth and death aeons, and the different paths that have resulted because of that.

To be more specific, within the story, Ruan Mei and Herta talk about Harmony eating/subsuming order - I was wondering why the fuck the 'harmony truth' sequence would be related to 'god' in the slightest - order makes so much more sense

Also, Gallagher's response to 'you're a fictionologist, how can we trust anything you say' being 'nah, I'm telling the truth this time', and Himeko chiming in 'yup, he's good' was pretty funny.

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
Only 3rd 50/50 lost eh?

My condolences...but at least it must feel nice to get early pity, I always have to hit 70+ rolls for a SSR. But yeah, let's hope for better luck.

My condolences. I feel this, been wanting to roll for an LC or E1 for a while now, but keep losing 50/50s, so it's unaffordable. One day our luck will turn around!.........probably.

Yeah, I feel I'm just going to forget about getting LC for now. Hopefully both firefly and Jade have good F2P alternatives.

Also I finished 2.2 story and I feel this is my favorite Mihoyo Arc from the games I've played (Genshin and HSR). The final fight was insanely good. There are still a lot of stuff to tell but hopefully 2.3 manages to close everything nicely. And now I want Sunday lol

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
I am both broke in terms of resources and money because I swiped the card because I lost both 50/50s for Robin and Topaz at 70-80 pulls each

I have no more credits because of upgrading light cones, HTB and Robin.

This sucks man
Acheron farming really helped in my resource situation.

Simulated universe for relic dust and credits and world farming for exp and credits.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Not pulling means I'll have ressources ready for Firefly after recovering from building Harmony MC and Improving Xueyi.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So let's say I was feeling the sllght temptation to boost my Topaz a bit, what's the biggest boost, her E1 or the LC?

I'll probably hold out regardless but just kinda wanna be sure just in case I do fall for the bait.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm trying to fight the temptation to pull for Robin. She looks really strong in her trial.
I already have RM and Sparkle, both with their signature LCs. I also have Bronya with her LC, who I never actually use despite her being built.

I'm mostly lacking in damage dealers, but keep pulling on limited supports.

I have a guarantee and about 50 or so pity... a single 10 pull could be all it takes.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
So let's say I was feeling the sllght temptation to boost my Topaz a bit, what's the biggest boost, her E1 or the LC?

I'll probably hold out regardless but just kinda wanna be sure just in case I do fall for the bait.
LC is a better investment, nice boost to her crit rate, follow up attack damage, and you get the tame debuff which stacks her crit damage

NioA

Dec 16, 2019

Hsr.keqingmains suggests the light cone first and then the eidolon. Which makes sense, as Ratio can also use the light cone if you get bored of Topaz in the future.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
LC is a better investment, nice boost to her crit rate, follow up attack damage, and you get the tame debuff which stacks her crit damage
Hsr.keqingmains suggests the light cone first and then the eidolon. Which makes sense, as Ratio can also use the light cone if you get bored of Topaz in the future.
Ah thanks, does actually make it slightly more tempting as the soft pity comes earlier. If I do give in I'll make sure to go for the cone and probably pass on the E1 unless I get extremely lucky on the cone.

Neghis

Dec 29, 2022
I haven't unlocked Harmony TB yet; I'm seeing glowing reviews now but I wonder how their kit will age.

I've watched videos from a year ago when people were first unlocking Preservation TB, and players seemed to think they were amazing back then. Now they're a niche unit at best.
Yeah it's probably gonna be outpaced by another 5 star, but for now seems pretty usefull.

Also I didn't spoil myself on their animations and wow, that is probably my favorite Ultimate in the game.
Just so stylish and fun!

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I think my HTB is a lil bit overtuned with BE at almost 199%, need more speed

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
Did anyone NOT do Argenti's companion mission beforehand? If so, do he and TB still act like they know each other during 2.2?

I did not do the return to Belobog side trailblaze mission (the ones with the orange icons) before the 2.1 story, so I have not seen Topaz in-game beforehand. But when she showed up in the 2.1 storyline, she still acted as if she knew us, suggesting the side trailblaze missions are canon, merely optional in-game. I wonder if that is true of companion missions as well.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
So I guess Harmony TB is worth building? I'l put him in the queue , still have to finish building Robin, Clara and Ratio.

Neghis

Dec 29, 2022
Did anyone NOT do Argenti's companion mission beforehand? If so, do he and TB still act like they know each other during 2.2?

I did not do the return to Belobog side trailblaze mission (the ones with the orange icons) before the 2.1 story, so I have not seen Topaz in-game beforehand. But when she showed up in the 2.1 storyline, she still acted as if she knew us, suggesting the side trailblaze missions are canon, merely optional in-game. I wonder if that is true of companion missions as well.
Oh I assume all of that stuff is canon, and the topaz trailblaze mission is gonna be important if we ever go back to Belobog (which we prob will).

And yes companion quests are canon and sometimes pretty plot critical.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
So I guess Harmony TB is worth building? I'l put him in the queue , still have to finish building Robin, Clara and Ratio.
They are a really big buff to BE based characters, or just IMG and QUA breaking, because you can pile on a lot of damage in the broken state through the super break damage buff. I am using S5 Cogs on a half finished HMC, so the damage is not great, but they can keep up the ultimate pretty much permanently if they get to skill every turn. Using basics would cause them to fall short, though that is not necessarily a huge concern, because super break damage only applies if the enemy is weakness broken.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
In fairness to SushiReese , they rightfully hype post our lord and saviour Gallagher so it balances out the thrashing.

If anything I would like a bit more doomposting on the LCs from people in general. I swear anytime a support or sustain LC is leaked it's all "that is NUTS" and then on release it's like... yeah it''s 8% better than others.

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
2.2 story is peak, I'll forgive the yapfest that was 2.1. Also, I had a rather fitting end to the story - spent my 20 standard pulls after beating the story and got Himeko and E6 Misha.

If anything I would like a bit more doomposting on the LCs from people in general. I swear anytime a support or sustain LC is leaked it's all "that is NUTS" and then on release it's like... yeah it''s 8% better than others.
The only support LC that I would consider nuts is Sparkle because of Fu Xuan synergy via her E1, with Broken Keel stacking you get +22% crit rate and +78% crit damage by doing nothing. The rest of the limited 5* LC options you are either giving up something or there are better alternatives.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
I know your pain
TjWWeK9.png

Help

tbh you could make a new account and finish the current content (which would take a while) but 9/10 times you'd probably end up with a better account than what you have currently. Your shit is just bricked to hell, not only do you lose a lot of 50/50s but nearly every pull is in the red. Im sorry this happened to you. I might've quit the game over this lol.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
*gets control of Boothill*

okay nevermind going for Topaz, gonna try everything to get him.

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
The story was way too dialogue heavy, and had too many moving parts, but
the fakeout ending was pretty cool.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
I'm actually curious if anyone on this site can beat my pull luck?
starrailstation-warp-11-1.png

Not all pulls are represented in this picture I was lucky in the beginning with JY and stuff as well. My LC luck is average though but obviously I can't complain.

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I'm liking Boothill so far.

I'm curious how viable a dual DPS with Firefly might work or if that might just be silly to even bother trying.

Hopefully we can get some more info on her soon. I've seen one video but it seems that was a fairly bad one in terms of properly demonstrating what she can do.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Firefly getting attached to the bazooka is fueling those murderfly allegations lmao.

Also I hope Argenti just keeps showing up in the most random of places lol.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
On the plus side, if only two people are pulling for a character, it should be that much easier to get him, I call it The Argenti Effect

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Story actually made me like boothill less :(

Feels like a pretty questionable hodgepodge of stereotypes by someone vaguely familiar with the pop culture identity of what they were cribbing from but without any actual understanding of the genre/its themes and conflicts.

Also just have him drop "fucks!" or don't hint at it at all. Fudge every other sentence is pretty oof.

Still might pull for him though. Just need to be sold him on him being worth expending warps over an already owned Xueyi.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Dang the story was really interesting, the music as well. I will gather my thoughts while everyone else is reaching the end.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the middle of the quest but have a thought about Robin and Sunday

they are actually really fucking weird, it's like they don't actually know each other. Absolutely weird dynamic compared to how they are described. Robin's writing is straight up weird, her being almost befuddled at the people in Penacony. Maybe I misunderstand their history but it seems like she has no idea about anything, including her own brother.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna wait a bit more (like someone else stated) to really discuss the story, but I admire their 'setup'-->'reveal' aspect, in multiple ways.

The ending definitely got....super philosophical super fast, and way too word-y, but I still enjoyed it, and the ending itself was damn good.

Otherwise....I'm not sure I see HTB being 'cracked'?

I'm admittedly not running any full break builds on any other units to take advantage of super-break-damage, but with all major traces active and TB having 200% break, the 'super break' from other units during the story boss fight, with my HTB having ~200% break effect, is hitting for like 10-30k.

Maybe that's just due to the boss having 4 adds (so the 'minimal' bonus), as well as only having the ultimate at level 7, but....I feel like I'm missing something?

I 'was' running with Kafka/Guinafen/Luocha (none of whom have super-big-toughness-depletion abilities), so maybe Xueyi/Seele/other hunt characters with bigger 'single-hit' toughness depletion abilities will have more damage throughput?

That being said, HTB does have good 'personal' break for bosses/elites, and I'm sure the last couple of eidolons will help, but I'm not seeing ridiculous 50k+ consistent numbers like was shown in the 'demo', at least with current units - will need more testing, I guess.

Regardless, could definitely see them + Ruan Mei being dual-support for Firefly or Boothill.