Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
40 Character Pity, 54 LC Pity, 96 wishes on me, I can buy 8 and still a lot of stuff to do so yeah looking good for Firefly

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
new patch starting off by making Boothill look like a complete geek and following it by making acheron look like a badass is hilarious, we know who's the money maker and who's the filler

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone standing stiff like a constipated statue, meanwhile Boothill:
GLNPlpEX0AAfLv1

I feel bad for those incapable of grasping his greatness.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well I caved and grabbed Topaz's LC so I can finally get some use from her. Won pity but didn't come early so I won't be getting her E1 but I still have more than enough to garuntee Fu.

I felt a little obligated to grab it tbh since I've got all the parts for a great FUA team other than Robin and I would like to finally put them to use.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Is there any damage comparisons of Robin with her Sig VS Event LC?

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
The POV switch is a great addition. Luofu could have benefited from it greatly, I think. Overall, Penacony is a huge improvement narrative-wise. They still have problems juggling all the characters, but I don't see that changing with the fast release schedule.

Andareas

Sep 24, 2023
The POV switch is a great addition. Luofu could have benefited from it greatly, I think. Overall, Penacony is a huge improvement narrative-wise. They still have problems juggling all the characters, but I don't see that changing with the fast release schedule.
We did have pov switch in Luofu. When we swapped to dan heng's pov. Or are you thinking about that you could swap back to others pov? But yeah, it was so much better in Penacony.

Frozy

Oct 27, 2017
Lost yet another 50/50, this is so frustrating.
I don't think I'll ever be able to afford going for LC's or Eidolons as I keep struggling just to get characters.

YctERda.png

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
We did have pov switch in Luofu. When we swapped to dan heng's pov. Or are you thinking about that you could swap back to others pov? But yeah, it was so much better in Penacony.
Yes, I mean how seamlessly it's integrated now, and how it involves multiple characters. IIRC, you were locked into Danny's section and had to finish it, no? Of course, it's also a way for them to sell characters, not a coincidence that the banner characters get POVs, but still it makes the story feel less disjointed.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think people forget about Dan Heng's PoV switch because of how meaningless it is to the overall plot. Only part of it that matters is the Blade fight, and that only amounts to a cutscene and a odd excuse to use their Yanqing boss fight (which is still a weird decision for a boss). Like the first half with Sushang and Luocha feels like it only exists to introduce those two characters.

Like compare Dan Heng's PoV to Aventurine. It's night and day.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I think Penacony is my least favourite of the three storylines. It's just an incomprehensible mess, they all just talk gibberish. And instead of explaining clearly, characters just go on philosophical rants. Really bored playing through it. The aesthetic is good and the characters as well, but the story really let it down.

Belobog remains by far the most successful, and a bit part of that is that it's just way simpler.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
I think people forget about Dan Heng's PoV switch because of how meaningless it is to the overall plot. Only part of it that matters is the Blade fight, and that only amounts to a cutscene and a odd excuse to use their Yanqing boss fight (which is still a weird decision for a boss). Like the first half with Sushang and Luocha feels like it only exists to introduce those two characters.

Like compare Dan Heng's PoV to Aventurine. It's night and day.
I forgot Sushang's entire existence before this post lol. Some characters do so little you wonder why they're even in the game. There are characters like Natasha or Luka who, while not affecting the grand plot, are memorable, and others like the ghost hunting squad that feel completely pointless. NPCs like Oleg or Coconia left a bigger impression.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Whoops, I omitted the last boss and the mechanic by doing Acheron's ult on the second turn of cycle 0 lol 🤷‍♂️

Well, at least I finally shut up that certain someone...

peace-and-quiet-squid-ward.gif

So the story ending.
The hell? This was way way too conceptual a climax compared to the end of the previous worlds. The boss' entire scheme is just get us to the end of his rope to... have a fair fight with him? And our motivation is... just do it cuz that's what we do as trailblazers and we take the hard jobs?
Also why are we famous after this? We did nothing. We got bailed out! I have no idea why it has galactic consequences. I'm still not even 100% sure what we did other than protect some dreams. Did Sunday, like, die? Where's Robin? Was the festival just people watching our weird fight? What about the buttons handed out?

What a really really strange ending. I probably have 20 questions of things they didn't make clear. There are some dangling plot points teased that are just ignored. Ugh, rude to tease a bunch of interesting stuff and then not explain it. They're usually good at this!

There's still epilogue chapter that's gonna be probably in 2.3, I'm guessing most of that stuff will be there.

Last edited:

Kaper

Oct 26, 2017
tbh you could make a new account and finish the current content (which would take a while) but 9/10 times you'd probably end up with a better account than what you have currently. Your shit is just bricked to hell, not only do you lose a lot of 50/50s but nearly every pull is in the red. Im sorry this happened to you. I might've quit the game over this lol.
I actually did start again on the EU server and have been collecting all the low hanging jades and passes. Lost my first 2 50/50s already...

Having to skip both Ruan Mei AND Robin because of my shit luck almost caused me to dip, but the Penacony story is interesting enough that I want to see it through. I hope the finale is a banger. The weekend can't come soon enough.

Jan 19, 2022
Man, that was a great chapter. Loved it, even though it was very long. Probably could have been split into two patches.
Biggest gut punch for me was going to the guestbook and reading Misha's departure note for the Astral Express.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
2.2 ending (or not lol, but definitely late-game spoilers)

You know you made it when even Jing Yuan unironically calls you the Galactic Baseballer 😎

Also, lmaaaaaaaaaaaao Sunday...... GOT CLAPPED like a little beeeeeyatch. Go go jell-o dragon and flashlight lord!

Last edited:

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Man Sunday really is
A Megaten Law rep isn't he lmao. Order is basically Law.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
At the ending but noticed people already making fan art of this

Sunday is just diet Maruki from Royal. Stole his whole flow but worse. Seen fan art of them together already lmao

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
time to do this event and get my superimpose on the LC.

Desire sensor follows wherever you go.
It really does, even Break Effect sub stat rolls avoids me.

I kept some for that purpose. I actually ended up with a really good set for Ruan Mei where she still hit the 145+ speed requirement for that Talia set. Now she is a BE queen. I have a bunch of good leftover pieces for HTB

I did have some still in my inventory but I'd like better ones.
khqfkqj.png

Yeah 4* DEF% Body. The 5* Crit Rate one I had before can be better used on someone else. I'd like boots with more break effect, Hands with similar speed but with break effect and maybe a BE rope with HP%/Speed/DEF% substats.

Deluxera

Mar 13, 2020
I literally, genuinely fell asleep playing the 2.2 MSQ. Granted, it was 2AM.

I understand people like having big chunks of content to chew on, but reading text while looking at jpeg images is not the most exctiting stuff out there.

It's just an incomprehensible mess, they all just talk gibberish. And instead of explaining clearly, characters just go on philosophical rants. Really bored playing through it. The aesthetic is good and the characters as well, but the story really let it down.
Same but it's the whole game for me LOL

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
After finishing the story last night, I went ahead and pulled for Topaz's E1 and S1.

Finally a little luck - will be using one on Topaz, and the other on Dr. Ratio.

Also won my 50/50 for her E1.
Huge congratz!!!
That't pretty huge for him, and also 2 Topaz's lc effect count as separate debuff so you basically give whole team extra 24% CD!!!

ozumas

Born to be Wise and Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 15, 2020
So... I got Topaz in my first 10 pulls, I might even get her E1 at this point. Is it really that worth it E1?

I think I use all my luck in this

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Based on datamined LC effect, 2.4 limited characters:

Jiaoqiu and Screwllum
Jiaoqiu basically a 5*Pela with healing ability, Screwllum would be a AOE Fua attacker

Oct 28, 2017
Based on datamined LC effect, 2.4 limited characters:

Jiaoqiu and Screwllum
Jiaoqiu basically a 5*Pela with healing ability, Screwllum would be a AOE Fua attacker
If Jiaoqiu is coming this fast (three-five months?) I feel like I am making a wise "choice" skipping as many pulls as I can until they do. *Choice is in quotes because it isn't like I have a ton of resources after getting E2S1 Acheron (on two accounts even). Still, getting up to about 100 pulls on my main account now, but I need Acheron's designated "car parts" that they're selling me after I bought the car already.

I'm mad, I had like 10 minutes left to play 2.2 story last night, mid cutscene my device starts yelling about battery level being 5%, so I plugged it in and it hard rebooted the device? This is after I already had to reboot and rewatch an earlier cutscene due to my internet deciding to be fickle. Guess we'll see how much I have to repeat when I can play again. I just got started really. I made it to the point where -don't read unless you're done- A certain HAT has appeared for the first time, so I'm not sure how much further to go. Probably a while. Having two f2p accounts made it hard to get started, I skipped doing Simulated Universe on Monday night, I slept most of Tuesday away, and I needed to "do my chores" before having fun.

Other than that I am glad to see a very minor character Dr. Blues again. Basically all the NPCs in the 2.2 area(s) are bangers so far.

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Current goals are Boothill if I get lucky and then 2.4 debuff character. Will be harder cause I've decided to completely cut spending.

Glad to skip 2.3!

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018
As I save and prepare for Firefly, I would love a convenient rerun of Gallagher and Memories of the Past attached to her banner...

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
I finally completed the current PF because of Robin, that whole team advance is amazing

wamoss

Aug 11, 2022
Yeah E1 Robin has been helping me out a ton. Now I just need a healer to help round out the team.

Also is there any recommendations for gear sets for her? Unsure what to build for her since I still have trouble with that in this game. Not sure what stats from gear is best and all that.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Got to like 50 pity, and stopped going for Topaz. Also have high pity on the LC banner.

I have a shot for E0S1 Firefly, but I could still lose the 50/50. I hope they give use enough free currency to guarantee between now and then.

Also, sleeping on it, maybe waiting for a nhility character with FUA will be more effective than going for E0S0 Topaz.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah E1 Robin has been helping me out a ton. Now I just need a healer to help round out the team.

Also is there any recommendations for gear sets for her? Unsure what to build for her since I still have trouble with that in this game. Not sure what stats from gear is best and all that.

im running full atk on her, like 2/2 pc , forgot the name, i think i got like near 4.5k attack on her lol