Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Finished the 2.2 story. I agree that it was a bit long-winded at times, but overall I really enjoyed it. It was engaging, had fun twists and turns, the reveals were very interesting, and the music was great. Let's be honest, Argenti was involved so that automatically makes it 10/10 content.

Overall I think Penacony has been the best planet yet, though the Jarilo-VI boss fight/music is still the game's absolute peak moment.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Robin was getting busy on the mic. I only remember the first sentence from Wildfire. The instrumentation hard carries

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
It was good but I feel like the boss music is the least memorable of Robin's songs so far tbh. Wildfire is going to be very difficult to top.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah, the new Final boss theme leaves Wildfire in the dust imo (which seriously in hindsight felt like just hype for hype's sake). The whole transition from the first phase to cutscene to dialogue with instrumental background to finally full vocals was godlike. I'm not surprised some players were legit tearing up at that point.
Add to that the whole train attack alongside the lines from the crew. I especially loved that Dan Heng told him to not be shackled by the past and March saying to always look forward the future, both extremely character fitting. The entire fight was basically everyone trying to get through to Sunday with Robin's help which also helped the ending hit like a ton of bricks.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, the new Final boss theme leaves Wildfire in the dust imo (which seriously in hindsight felt like just hype for hype's sake). The whole transition from the first phase to cutscene to dialogue with instrumental background to finally full vocals was godlike. I'm not surprised some players were legit tearing up at that point.
Add to that the whole train attack alongside the lines from the crew. I especially loved that Dan Heng told him to not be shackled by the past and March saying to always look forward the future, both extremely character fitting. The entire fight was basically everyone trying to get through to Sunday with Robin's help which also helped the ending hit like a ton of bricks.

The "Astral" Express really sells the whole thing; God, what unbelievably cool shot when it comes in on the vocals.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
QGr6QLd.png

68ca4cfd9bf347746afdf6ba518e2f85.jpg

parrot-dance.gif

WILDFIRE IS PEAK.

Nixius

Feb 20, 2024
Missing 1 start from MoC 11 and 12 for taking longer than 10 rounds, I feel like enemies have more HP this MoC or my DPS are bad now.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
IMO Wildfire and 2.2's song are about on the same level as insert songs. But only one is paired with the coolest shots in the whole game.

Literal HYPE TRAIN coming in on song's cue, with the whole AE crew at last.

WIuwufC.png

Sunday counting down the 7 days of creation while you crash this hype train with no survivors during the chorus.

o2DeUvZ.png

The scripting and direction of this fight, paired with the song, is undoubtedly the best in the whole game until now, peak anime kino.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
IMO Wildfire and 2.2's song are about on the same level as insert songs. But only one is paired with the coolest shots in the whole game.

Literal HYPE TRAIN coming in on song's cue, with the whole AE crew at last.

WIuwufC.png

Sunday counting down the 7 days of creation while you crash this hype train with no survivors during the chorus.

o2DeUvZ.png

The scripting and direction of this fight, paired with the song, is undoubtedly the best in the whole game until now, peak anime kino.
Too bad "it's just... so peak" dialogue choice was before this.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Finished Moc 9 while I was on break. Will clear the rest this afternoon. I appreciate the cash infusion since I'm getting credit poor again.

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
Could get all MOC stars on auto for the first time. I guess this time it is easier to complete lol

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
Robin can shave a cycle off MoC runs in a FUA team compared to Ruan Mei. In PF they are pretty comparable. Robin's personal damage is actually a pretty significant contributor to the team damage, which is why the difference is bigger in MoC than in PF.

But I do not think that is the main reason to pick Robin. Robin is valuable because she is significantly better than anyone other than Ruan Mei in dual dps compositions (where they have tradeoffs depending on situation). Do you plan to pick up Boothill or Firefly? Those 2 lose a lot more than normal from not being with Ruan Mei, because they rely on breaking enemies. What happens if you do not have Robin but field both a break team and a DoT team? Now your best DoT buffer is Asta, and the downgrade from Robin to Asta is enormous. Same problem if you want to run Break + FUA or FUA + DoT.

Don't have any immediate plan to pull either Boothill or Firefly. These are the character I own atm.

My team is usually:

Team 1
A. Jing Yuan , Sparkle, Aventurine, Topaz for AOE
B. Dr Ratio, Topaz, Ruan Mei and Aventurine for Single Target

Team 2
Blade/Bronya/Loucha and Silver Wolf. Planning to Pull for Jade for this team.

image.png

Pulling Robin would really just for Dr Ratio/Topaz team.

I should really build a break or dots team

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
MOC12 done. I literally didn't use any FUA team at all lol, Acheron and DOTs brute-forcing everything as always.

First time deploying Gallagher in MOC (with Acheron) and god, this guy really is a 5* in disguise lol. Effortless sustain and breaking the first half bosses so easily.

Also played around with HMC Super Break teams on lower levels and man, I think this might be the most fun team I've played around with in the game. It's not very performative right now (I dare not bring it into MOC12 yet without a properly built break DPS) but it's so satisfying to break the boss and see the whole team dolling out 50-100k super breaks.

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
imo Robin is a good bit better. The ramp up of damage during her ult phase just blows mei out of the water. Mei is still probably the stronger overall character because of how universal she is but not for that team specifically. Cant go wrong with either really though, i guess robin frees up mei for your other team is one way to look at it.

I kinda pulled Ruan Mei for Jing Yuan, but then a better support came out...

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So, how did Robin singing over the battle tracks turn out in the end? Is it as annoying as some thought or a non-issue?

Me in the meantime waiting for the Boothill banner:

98a8682d-43d0-47c4-a920-d7c3920f6990.gif

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, how did Robin singing over the battle tracks turn out in the end? Is it as annoying as some thought or a non-issue?

No, she sounds amazing of course. It's actually not as loud as I expected. If anything I was slightly disappointed that it kinda sinks into the background a bit more than I'd like while party members drown her out with their rude battle cries. Don't they know it's her world, how dare they shout over an artist during their concert like that. You can play her trial version to test it though.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Ratio is just rating the song with his battle lines

Minus 5 points! Next!

billyofcourse

Jun 21, 2018
Thought I got a nice new orb today for my ratio. Had attack percent and crit damage. full sent and only 1 went into attack and 0 went into crit damage -_-

relics. relics never change

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
MOC12 done. I literally didn't use any FUA team at all lol, Acheron and DOTs brute-forcing everything as always.

First time deploying Gallagher in MOC (with Acheron) and god, this guy really is a 5* in disguise lol. Effortless sustain and breaking the first half bosses so easily.

Also played around with HMC Super Break teams on lower levels and man, I think this might be the most fun team I've played around with in the game. It's not very performative right now (I dare not bring it into MOC12 yet without a properly built break DPS) but it's so satisfying to break the boss and see the whole team dolling out 50-100k super breaks.
You should try it out, it's a lot of fun. My Hypercarry Ratio team was only 1 cycle faster than the Super Break team and that is an expensive team with E2S1 Sparkle, E1 Fu Xuan, E6 Pela and E0S1 Ratio, while the Super Break team is just E5 Gallagher, E0S0 Ruan Mei, E6 Luka and E5 HMC lol. I could probably shave another cycle or at most 2 in the Ratio team but the performance is really impressive. Even 1.2m HP Kafka couldn't withstand all the Super Break damage that you are throwing at her.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

It's fine. Back when people thought it would be annoying in the beta, the song was on a 7 second loop or so. The full song plays now, so it's not that bad. That and when you fight bosses, her song doesn't take over, it's just for common grunt battles.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017

Her song is stuck in my head. I don't mind it tbh, and it doesn't play against all bosses.

I thought of pulling Boothill but the latest MOC really showed me Bailu or Gepard arent enough for m'y second team (first one uses Aventurine) so I might pull for Fu Xuan, or maybe build Gallagher.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
I borrowed Robin for a couple of fights, and it's nice that her song doesn't play during boss battles, but I don't like how she's MIA most of the time since she can't act during her ult. And due to how the camera works often you don't even see her, it's like she's not there. Design and animation-wise I like her a lot, though. My 5* Harmony ranking: Bronya > Robin >> Sparkle >>>>>> Ruan Meh.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Enjoying FuA so much, I went for E1S1 from my initial E0S0. Holy fuck the damage. The MoC blessing being tailored made for her also helps with the fun.

This might beat Dot as my favorite team, which I didn't think was possible.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
The plot wasn't anything special, but it helped a lot that it wasn't so damn wordy and it was very straightforward instead of everyone talking in riddles. I think Dan Heng and March also played off each other pretty well. Welt and Himeko don't feel like they've brought much to the table, and March on her own is either gratingly stating the obvious or just constantly annoyed at the TB being a weirdo.
The problem is that everyone outside the express is undercooked in belebog. I really did not care about what was happening until the finale cause the writing was just not there.

Hoping penaconys style of writing continues. With some minor adjustments it'll be even better

billyofcourse

Jun 21, 2018
Just finished the new MOC with acheron hypercarry on one side and FUA team on the other side.

Honestly I know that the MOC buff this go around really heavily favors followup attacks and the memory regen part does nothing for acheron, but I'll be damned if I still wasn't shocked that my FUA team was not only clearing things in the same number of cycles as acheron team but was actually faster on MOC11 lmao

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
Belobog was an anlright intro arc. It was engaging enough, the cast was the right size and its conflicts were interesting enough. Quality wise, it's pretty standard Hoyoverse fare to me as someone who is coming from Genshin, nothing more nothing less. It at least succeeded at making me look forward to future arcs once the game finds its groove

I wouldn't call Belobog's plot boring, but there were no surprises coming from any of the cast members or the storyline. The best aspects of the Belobog story was the crumbs it delivered on how there were much bigger forces at play and that it'll be worth my time to look into it all, which is what you want out of an intro arc.

I don't think Penacony was perfect, but as a whole the Penacony arc had more ambition, a stronger concept and execution and was more willing to take risks with some of its characters and themes. I don't think Penacony is the Sumeru comeback after Inazuma's failings, but it got close and I'm more confident that things will get even better after the Xianzhou fumble.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
So they straight up just buffed the health the MOC 12 bosses even though they're old ones. Star Rail power creep strikes again.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
The problem is that everyone outside the express is undercooked in belebog. I really did not care about what was happening until the finale cause the writing was just not there.

Hoping penaconys style of writing continues. With some minor adjustments it'll be even better
I mean, that's how I felt about Penacony tbh once Aventurine left and the writers forgot he existed and neglected to give any of his actions an actual purpose.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i got my xueyi to e6 😭😭😭😭😭😭 im so happy

i had zero eidolons for her before. now i hope i get lucky enough to get hanya eidolons… i havent gotten any all banner.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

i had zero eidolons for her before. now i hope i get lucky enough to get hanya eidolons… i havent gotten any all banner.
Xueyi is so fucking funny I have mine with 160 break effect ATM and I was using her for a bit in the story

Story fight spoiler
in the argenti fight before Sundays reveal she ulted him for 108k then proced her follow up right off it for another 168k loool

I can't wait to get HMC

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Was satisfying to 0 cycle side 2 of MoC 12 with the RRAT team.
Christ, took me a whole 5 cycles with no Aventurine so Fu Xuan. She might've been a bad choice with all the dominations stretching the clear. Might be better using Huo Huo.

Topaz still not built fully with 7/7/7 talents and relics definitely need work.

I think once she's done and I swap out Fu Xuan, I can maybe get down to 3 cycles. I knew Aventurine is an integral part but didn't know by how much.

Still, getting all the rewards and clearing <5 cycles is good enough with how my team still needs work.

Congrats, very jealous. I would swap the 8 Hanyas I got this banner for a single Xueyi. Still sitting at E4, one away from max with the free one coming. The dupes I've gotten so far were from the LC banner…

I've been all in trying to cobble together this FUA team but can't wait to be done and build up HMC and try them with the full break characters I already have built.

Last edited:

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Godllagher carried my Blade to easily 0 cycled MOC 12 Kafka.

Upper floor:
Sparkle+Tingyun+DanHeng+ Fu Xuan

Lower floor:
Blade+Bronya+RuanMei+Gallgher

Both Dan and Blade are E6.

Nice feature that we could stalk our friends' activities to see how they performed in MOC lol.

If you have E6S5 Archeron in your roster but still failed to 0 cycle MOC, I would know that!
giphy.webp