Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Tried Xueyi on MoC 11
L3XOTpM.png

Yeah Mono Quantum, My Seele really getting replaced. I could have done it in less cycles, I'll try her with HMC at some point. I wish I could have 2 of the Herta LC since I don't like sharing. I'll probably forget if Xueyi or Jingliu has the LC.

So I was just doing the new Memory of Chaos and then also did some Pure Fiction, tossed my wishes on the banner and it seems I was at pity again after getting my Aventurine without even noticing, I was just trying to get some Hanya and Xueyi constellations and tada...

Honkai-Star-Rail-Screenshot-2024-05-14-17-19-48-60.png

Daaang, I did not expect that YAY. As a Jing Yuan main, this is awesome as she is super awesome for his teams. And my 2nd team is Aventurine/Ratio follow-up attack, so she slots in there even better.

This now gives me more flexibility in where I want to put Ruan Mei. And if I play Erudition on both sides Argenti can get Ruan Mei and Bronya and Jing Yuan Robin and Tingyun. :D Really happy with my roster now as a f2p with just some monthly passes, although now I kinda want Numby for my FUA team lol...
Screenshot-2024-05-14-173146.png

Time to read up on Prydwen how to build Robin, I have nothing prepared lol.
Congrats! The current event LC would be the best for her If you beat the current story to unlock it. I got the sisters at E6 so I'm not pulling more but an early Topaz or Robin would have been nice,

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else have "I wish I had 2 Aventurine" issues

Yeah he's too good.

Works on any team but he really shines in the RRAT team.

So glad I got him.

I need to build up Gallagher or Lynx some more. They're my only other 2 sustains but they struggle hard compared to Aventurine, even though they're E5.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
So I was just doing the new Memory of Chaos and then also did some Pure Fiction, tossed my wishes on the banner and it seems I was at pity again after getting my Aventurine without even noticing, I was just trying to get some Hanya and Xueyi constellations and tada...

Honkai-Star-Rail-Screenshot-2024-05-14-17-19-48-60.png

Daaang, I did not expect that YAY. As a Jing Yuan main, this is awesome as she is super awesome for his teams. And my 2nd team is Aventurine/Ratio follow-up attack, so she slots in there even better.

This now gives me more flexibility in where I want to put Ruan Mei. And if I play Erudition on both sides Argenti can get Ruan Mei and Bronya and Jing Yuan Robin and Tingyun. :D Really happy with my roster now as a f2p with just some monthly passes, although now I kinda want Numby for my FUA team lol...
Screenshot-2024-05-14-173146.png

Time to read up on Prydwen how to build Robin, I have nothing prepared lol.

I also need to do the new story, have not started it yet.
Congrats Buttons.

nice to see some good luck go your way

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Congrats! The current event LC would be the best for her If you beat the current story to unlock it. I got the sisters at E6 so I'm not pulling more but an early Topaz or Robin would have been nice,
Thanks Naya, I am so happy since this was so unexpected. I just had not noticed I was at 75 pity again lol. This patch gave so many wishes.

I will look into the event cone, my options are not that many.

I have a S5 Meshing Cogs on Ruan Mei, a S2 Memories of the Past that I could level and then the new event cone. That's pretty much it for options. xD

Congrats Buttons.

nice to see some good luck go your way
Thank you Meissner! I am so excited I got her, feels so much better when you were not expecting it. I just wish I had more wishes saved up, now I want Topaz and Numby for my FUA team haha. But I will continue to use Guinaifen for now, she is so awesome.

I will toss daily wishes on Topaz banner until the banner ends, maybe I will get lucky or at least get one more Xueyi copy. Mine is E4 and I want E5 so with the upcoming free one I would have E6 if I ever want to build a super break team. :D

That is how I always felt with Fu Xuan, even more so with her crit buff since my characters are always so low on crit rate. But getting Aventurine has been a godsend, he is even more comfy to play that Fu Xuan. I just miss her crit rate buff for my Aventurine teams. xD

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
OK I found the post where I'd struggled my way through it with the help of DNAbro. Can't quote it with link as its an old dead thread but here's what I'd posted after solving my issue. Hopefully it will be a start towards what you're trying to do. The account system is odd tbh.

Bear in mind I was knowingly sacrificing a Genshin account to keep a Star Rail account I was happy with, so if you're looking to keep both you'll probably need to adjust a step or two. You should be able to keep both, it's mostly a matter of unlinking from one and linking to another.

The main thing is I don't want to sacrifice either account so I'll likely just need to keep things as they are unless they ever decide to simplify a bit

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I also didn't start on the train so I was happy to not deal with instant cutscene. I always like to do my wishing first when I new patch drops.
Yeah even if I don't have him on my main. He gets his ultimate pretty fast, almost always got shield up on the crew and does decent damage. I guess on my main it would be having 2 Fu Xuan/Ruan Mei. 2 Acheron would also work just for me to ignore weaknesses.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Now that I have Topaz and Robin I'm actually making an effort to build Ratio who I neglected in favor of DHIL before. And my god, I have never farmed so much without getting a single workable piece. This shit is insufferable.
I just stuck him on 2pc FUA + 2 off pieces with sick substats. Works out pretty nice.

Always meaning to switch to pioneer but it's hard to give up those musk boots rolling fully into crit. Once I got a working Acheron set I noped out of that domain because the FUA / Prisoner one was way better value.

Now with HMC and the looming shadow of break supremacy I might be able to finally get a pioneer set for the good doctor.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
No, but I'm predicting a lot of:

"I wish I had 2 Ruan Mei."
"Why did you skip Robin?"
"I wanted to get Topaz E1, Firefly, and/or Jade."

I'm all Harmony'd up, luckily
Ruan Mei, Sparkle, Robin. I don't regret any of them.
Them and Aventurine are probably my most recommended that I have.

Who I'm starting to regret is Luocha, my first sustain. I only really like him with Blade at this point. I'd prefer Fu Xuan or Huohuo to replace him.
Also it goes without saying but Jing Yuan. No 5 star supports are gonna fix the issue with Lightning Lord turning up a day late and a dollar short.
Also Argenti without having Huohuo feels very lacking...

Drachen

May 3, 2021
They need to make male Harmony characters. Husbando pullers have been shafted hard with quantum and harmony representation, having to skip some of the strongest characters in the game...

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Ruan Mei seems the least likely Harmony unit to be powercrept at this point?

Her kit seems fairly unique.

There's no RM Jr, or 4* equivalent or anything either that I can see.

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
I'd be okay with the new rerun rumors. I'm getting to a point where I'm tired of worrying about wishes, saving, and losing every 50/50, such that I might just dump everything into Firefly's banner and see what I get. If Ruan Mei does turn out to be far and away Firefly's best teammate, then running them together means I can safely throw everything at the first 2.3 banner and work with whatever I end up with.

Thank you muchly!

I just got Yanqing's LC. Break it to me everyone - is it good for anyone?
I know it's less then stellar results have already been mentioned, but I will say, ever since I got it months ago, I run it on Ratio and I like it. Cruising at S5 is better, but that is a lot of herta shop tickets to get, and I'm finally at a point where I can S5 it for him, but now leaks are suggesting we'll get a new Herta cone soon, so I'm saving in case it's real good. Until I have enough tickets, Yanqing's LC is good, if only for the 5 star base stats and 30% CD boost.
It was cool to see Topaz in Penacony. She should appear in every new world!
Preach!

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Well, even with a mediocre Ratio build I was barely able to 3* the previous MoC 12. Fucking hate both the shield dinosaurs and boss Aventurine. The new one was nothing.

Edit: I believe this is the first time I've had full stars in every active MoC/PF. I guess that's what pulling a single 5* limited harmony can do for you.

Last edited:

darkside

Oct 26, 2017

Yep. Same exact boat. My best 2 teams are Acheron + FUA and hes the best sustain for both... so yeah. And hes also great with break effect teams (against imaginary) so yeah.

Can't decide between E0 Gepard and E6 Gallagher who to level next. Bailu has served me well but shes not really ideal for either of my best teams, at least Geppy or Gallagher play nice with Acheron.

Not rolling for Fu Xuan just because I don't really think she adds that much having Aventurine already. Might roll for Huo Huo or future sustains down the line but dunno

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Yep. Same exact boat. My best 2 teams are Acheron + FUA and hes the best sustain for both... so yeah. And hes also great with break effect teams (against imaginary) so yeah.

Can't decide between E0 Gepard and E6 Gallagher who to level next. Bailu has served me well but shes not really ideal for either of my best teams, at least Geppy or Gallagher play nice with Acheron.

Not rolling for Fu Xuan just because I don't really think she adds that much having Aventurine already. Might roll for Huo Huo or future sustains down the line but dunno

Gallagher for sure

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Another vote for Gallagher. He's great.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
I know it's less then stellar results have already been mentioned, but I will say, ever since I got it months ago, I run it on Ratio and I like it. Cruising at S5 is better, but that is a lot of herta shop tickets to get, and I'm finally at a point where I can S5 it for him, but now leaks are suggesting we'll get a new Herta cone soon, so I'm saving in case it's real good. Until I have enough tickets, Yanqing's LC is good, if only for the 5 star base stats and 30% CD boost.
The new Herta's cone is not for Hunt characters, though, it's for erudition, presumably it should work with Jade

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017

Yet another reccomendation for Gallagher. He's a beast especially at E4+. Works fantastic with Acheron and is a good investment if you're looking at any future break set ups.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Xueyi when using On the Fall of an Aeon
RUxCxrU.png

I'd like a little more CD but this is fine for now since I don't really want to farm stuff.

I'll also say Gallagher.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
This game is absolutely insane to get into as someone new and not altogether accustomed to Gacha games.

Recently cleared the Belobog story and pulled a handful of fun characters, though finding a spot for them in my team is rough (namely Topaz, because she rules). There's so much content, though it's insane how many characters there are that I simply can't touch right now.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Oh yay, I had some energy saved up and was able to get Robin to lv80 and most of her traces to lv6. Also had a two piece Musketeer, two piece Prisoner relic set for her, just needs a few more levels. And I had a Fleet of the Ageless ER rope, seems she is all set. :D

Now I will be starting the story so I can get her event light cone. Looking forward to testing her out soon. :D

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK

Who's this guy? Never seen him in my life.

Preach!

I'll get it levelled at some point. As a stat stick it has some value and I'm sure it'll work on someone… one day… to a decent level… maybe… probably not.

Whose your next pull?

This game is absolutely insane to get into as someone new and not altogether accustomed to Gacha games.

Recently cleared the Belobog story and pulled a handful of fun characters, though finding a spot for them in my team is rough (namely Topaz, because she rules). There's so much content, though it's insane how many characters there are that I simply can't touch right now.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
The Super Break team with Xueyi was on the verge of making me win MoC 11, love this team and it's going to be so much better when I actually get to a level where i can farm the eidolons of HMC. I kind of want to skip Firefly now because they share the same teammates lol
Xueyi's kit and design is among my favourites in the entire game, probably my favourite 4* with Dan Heng

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017

You're in an odd spot because the cadence (outside patch week) is logging in for 5-10 minutes then logging out after your resin is spent. Just take it one day at a time and focus on one team of 4 for awhile

wamoss

Aug 11, 2022

I feel this after taking a lengthy break from the game. I'm not super used to gacha either, so took a bit to get accustomed to the gameplay again. Plus a bunch of characters I missed out in between. Happy I jumped back in in time for Jingliu, Robin, and Firefly

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
My feelings on Boothill are exactly the same as Argenti.

I think he's cool, will be phenomenal at the mode tailor made for him and decent in other places.

But it's a pass for me considering the banners sandwiching his.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So do I need a new relic set for Topaz? It's still listing the older set on the site I've been using and figured they'd swap it out to the new one whatever it's called.

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Looking for advice on what to pull, would like to get opinions from HSR vets

This is my current roster:

M5uVTRO.png

It's a little doodoo because I basically dropped the game in 1.0 and came back in 1.6

I managed to get my first 36* MoC clear in 2.1 thanks to Acheron (E3, got very lucky with the pulls) and Aventurine, and I also managed to 12* Pure Fiction, and 36* the current MoC

But it's HARD, i'm doing 9-10 cycles clears and have to retry a couple times, i'm looking for the most optimal things to pull to boost my account and have an easier time.

Right now i'm mostly using a mid Ratio team, and an Acheron team.

Hesitating between getting new Harmony supports, like Robin currently, since my only 5* Harmony is Ruan Mei.
Or getting a new main DPS to replace my Ratio, which performs way, way worse than my Acheron lol

What would be the best thing to do?

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
The new Herta's cone is not for Hunt characters, though, it's for erudition, presumably it should work with Jade
Oh I know, that's the issue though. I might be getting Jade, and am unsure how significant of an upgrade the new cone would be for her over current F2P cones. Granted there are a lot of great F2P Erudition cones, and I'm still not sure I'm getting Jade. But on the off chance I do and the new cone is real good, I would rather grab that then Cruising for Ratio. So currently in wait and see mode.
I'll get it levelled at some point. As a stat stick it has some value and I'm sure it'll work on someone… one day… to a decent level… maybe… probably not.

Whose your next pull?
If you already have Cruising at S5 it isn't very useful I'll admit, I'm banking on you having a lack of herta tickets haha.

My pulling plans are currently waiting to hear what's best for Firefly. While I'm loving HSR in general, I am reaching a point in which I can feel some burn out, and I'd like to take a break from the game. My life is also going to go through a big shake up in August (moving + career change) so I'd like some time off to focus on that. So I think after 2.3 I'm going to play less, and for that reason I'd like to go big. Firefly is of course a guarantee, but after that I'm not sure. Her S1 is an option, Ruan Mei is another, her E1 or E2 perhaps. Whatever ends up being the biggest upgrade for her I'd like to go for as a way to go out with a bang, and end Penacony on a high note. Jade is also an option, I'm still not sure if I want to go for her or not. So for now it's wait and see what is best for Firefly, because she deserves nothing but the best.

What about your pulling plans?
So do I need a new relic set for Topaz? It's still listing the older set on the site I've been using and figured they'd swap it out to the new one whatever it's called.
Ashblazing is largely her best set, if you're referring to that one. That's what I run on her.
Planar relics though there's a new set coming in 2.3 that will be her new best set. So I'd avoid upgrading her planar relics until then.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Topaz is secondary DPS and benefits from the follow up set. Dr Ratio benefits more from the deep diver set since he relies more on debuffs.

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to level my characters up to 80 is pain. Got the Topaz light cone though so that is awesome.

So my teams are Aventurine - Ratio/Clara - Topaz - Robin. Then Gallagher - Acheron - Pela - Guinaifen.

Thinking maybe the next character I pull should be Fu Xuan or Ruan Mei? Was considering Boothill but E1 Clara seems good enough for physical dps.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Trying to level my characters up to 80 is pain. Got the Topaz light cone though so that is awesome.

So my teams are Aventurine - Ratio/Clara - Topaz - Robin. Then Gallagher - Acheron - Pela - Guinaifen.

Thinking maybe the next character I pull should be Fu Xuan or Ruan Mei? Was considering Boothill but E1 Clara seems good enough for physical dps.
Really? With Acheron leveling multiple characters has never been easier albeit with a time investment now.

I never realized how expensive it was to level a character to 80 until I stopped using the exp books.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
Looking for advice on what to pull, would like to get opinions from HSR vets

This is my current roster:

M5uVTRO.png

It's a little doodoo because I basically dropped the game in 1.0 and came back in 1.6

I managed to get my first 36* MoC clear in 2.1 thanks to Acheron (E3, got very lucky with the pulls) and Aventurine, and I also managed to 12* Pure Fiction, and 36* the current MoC

But it's HARD, i'm doing 9-10 cycles clears and have to retry a couple times, i'm looking for the most optimal things to pull to boost my account and have an easier time.

Right now i'm mostly using a mid Ratio team, and an Acheron team.

Hesitating between getting new Harmony supports, like Robin currently, since my only 5* Harmony is Ruan Mei.
Or getting a new main DPS to replace my Ratio, which performs way, way worse than my Acheron lol

What would be the best thing to do?
When you need both Robin and Topaz to make the best FUA team and both are on the same banner. That's rough. Idk which is better to pull for in this situation. Though maybe Robin then you can do Aventurine, Ratio, Clara, Robin.

Besides that Himeko and Herta are worth getting to 80 and leveling up traces, gear just for Pure Fiction.