Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
iuAMX2m.jpg

Soon a full team of Stellaron Hunters.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I also used to use SW for my overworld farming squad alongside RM/Herta/Himeko for the all-element weakness breaking, but Acheron's technique completely stole the overworld farming job away from her.

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
Harmony MC so good, I might have to build Gephard to hold Trend for Acheron (I wish I could just have access to all Trailblazer's paths without having to swap)

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Is there anyone you guys regret pulling yet? I'm sorta there with Argenti, he's pretty good but I'm definitely feeling the lack of a Huohuo and she's not exactly a character I'm wanting to pull compared to others... Maybe he'll get some better options in the future.
It's early days but actually Robin is the closest I've come to regretting. She's great but for my roster she's mostly a sidegrade when compared to Ruan Mei, maybe even a bit worse with my DoT team depending on RM's speed buff to activate glamoth.

The exception being of course the FUA team where she's clearly best. However with no Aventurine that team isn't quite where I want it to be so far.

Again, it's early and other FUA characters could release or I can better build out Topaz and Ratio and see her really shine. So not quite full on regret.

On Huo Huo, she's someone I kinda begrudgingly pulled because I had to skip Luocha and wanted a second limited sustain. As time goes on she's probably one of the best characters in my whole roster. I haven't gone for any eidolons since launch but I'm thinking she might be the first. I'd like that comfiness as well as the SPD buff making DoTers not as dependent on Ruan Mei.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Omg because of this reply I learnt you can farm experience from overworld kills and not only experience books. How did I miss this.
It's a big reason Acheron is such a game changer. Even E0S0 that technique allows quick farming of the world and simulated universe meaning you can quick check relics and gain exp on 3 other characters over time.

Right now I am farming with Gepard, guiafen, and Robin.

Jan 19, 2022
Is there anyone you guys regret pulling yet? I'm sorta there with Argenti, he's pretty good but I'm definitely feeling the lack of a Huohuo and she's not exactly a character I'm wanting to pull compared to others... Maybe he'll get some better options in the future.
Sparkle just consistently fails to impress.
Her only real use is enabling Dan Heng IL, and my Daniel is so much weaker than my Jingliu, Acheron, Black Swan, and Kafka.
At first I thought it would be amazing to have a second Bronya. Now, I find myself frequently using zero Bronyas. And Sparkle is completely unnecessary in my Jingliu team, since that team barely uses any SP, so Bronya is just better.
I also try to use her in a mono quantum team, but I don't have Fu Xuan and have to use Lynx instead, and Lynx just isn't good enough. Seele also is starting to feel slightly powercrept, and my Seele has extremely good relics. So that team just doesn't come together.

Whales

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
what a disappointing ending to penacony

all this build up to what death is and aventurines adventure to die in the dream only for us to see it leads to some backwater ass city that you stay in for 5 minutes and that you can just easily leave to return to the golden hour anyways??

and then aventurine just popping up at the end like nothing happened to him? seriously?

rushed ass ending imo

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
My only major annoyance with the ending was that argenti saving aventurine was offscreen, couldve been a dope cutscene.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I know the buffs are not always up but yeah my Xueyi doesn't need to be on the Misha LC for the extra break effect.
e97C5qW.jpg

I just don't like having to share on the Fall of an Aeon with Jingliu. It's back to Under the Blue Sky for now.

Whales

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
what a disappointing ending to penacony

all this build up to what death is and aventurines adventure to die in the dream only for us to see it leads to some backwater ass city that you stay in for 5 minutes and that you can just easily leave to return to the golden hour anyways??

and then aventurine just popping up at the end like nothing happened to him? seriously?

rushed ass ending imo

actually i wasnt done actually lmao. i got baited

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
Yeah but it's for a different reason. I tried to pull for Guinaifen on Topaz's initial banner and ended up with 0 Guinaifen and 1 Topaz. She's got to be the most useless 5* in my roster at E0S0, whatever she could do, other units can do better. Even someone like Welt who I have not used in a long time helped out my account back in 1.0 when my team was garbage, but Topaz has done nothing lol.

She's great at finding chests in new zones on Day 1, but looking it up on the internet is free and costs 0 jades.

Oct 25, 2017

Seele. I started when the game launched on PS5 and pulled for Jing Liu, Seele and Topaz.

If I understood the game better back then and didn't feel FOMO pressure I would have never pulled her.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
Seele. I started when the game launched on PS5 and pulled for Jing Liu, Seele and Topaz.

If I understood the game better back then and didn't feel FOMO pressure I would have never pulled her.

I'm so glad I never pulled for her or SW. I knew they were great at the time but I could tell they would age quickly. Sadly I didn't have the same foresight with blade. I never really used him extensively even after I got him since he felt kind of mid since the beginning.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Her only real use is enabling Dan Heng IL, and my Daniel is so much weaker than my Jingliu, Acheron, Black Swan, and Kafka.
At first I thought it would be amazing to have a second Bronya. Now, I find myself frequently using zero Bronyas. And Sparkle is completely unnecessary in my Jingliu team, since that team barely uses any SP, so Bronya is just better.
I also try to use her in a mono quantum team, but I don't have Fu Xuan and have to use Lynx instead, and Lynx just isn't good enough. Seele also is starting to feel slightly powercrept, and my Seele has extremely good relics. So that team just doesn't come together.

yep, exact same boat...I'm sure she's a beast but I don't have the right teams to fully leverage her. I should've saved the rolls for Robin instead, especially since RM is going to be permanently stuck with Firefly.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Took my half-built Sushang break team to MoC 12 and cleared in 6 cycles (no one even has relics leveled to 15 except Ruan Mei lol)

Pretty fun, but I can see super break teams being dire on auto and there's a big difference with and without RM

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Wow! MoC 12 Gepard and that giga health pool. Wasn't exactly hard but he just would not die. Used my Acheron team of Gallagher, Acheron, BS, Pela and and it just creeped over to a 4th cycle.

For the Kafka side I used Ratio, Aventurine, Sparkle and Tingyun. I forgot to bring a debuffer and even with losing the gamba for follow up attacks he still cleared in 3 cycles lol. Still mad about losing the 75/25 on Aventurine's LC, that team would have been slightly more consistent. Still worked out though.

I should get Boothill.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I use Sparkle with QQ and she works great.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting detail I noticed:
The names of the abilities Sunday uses in his third phase are all from Faust:
Im Anfang war das Wort (In the Beginning was the Word)
Im Anfang war die Kraft (In the Beginning was the Power)
Im Anfang war die Tat (In the Beginning was the Act)

These lines appear when Faust is trying to translate the John 1:1.

And the other reference to Faust in Star Rail is Misha's technique name: "Wait, you are so beautiful". In his deal with Mephistopheles, Faust agrees that if ever says this line at any moment in his life, Mephistopheles can take his soul.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017

it's always Seele

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017

I have Blade with his LC and I'll still bust him out if there's a wind weak stage in MoC. Can't say I use him much though.

With Acheron being out and her ridiculous technique I find that I use her for most things. Everyone else is lucky to get some shine in MoC/PF and she's still really good at both.

I hardly ever use Seele but I can't say I regret pulling her. She had her time in the sun. I still use JY a lot especially since Sparkle came out. If I had SW maybe I could justify using her in mono quantum but I don't so she's gathering dust.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to say Seele and Silver Wolf, since I got a lot...A LOT of use out of them and I do like them as characters (especially Silver Wolf), but I rarely use any of them these days. I don't run mono quantum more and, with Pela (and pretty soon, another AOE debuffer) I don't have much of a use for Silver Wolf, and Seele just isn't usable these days. I mean she is technically, but there are so many other better options.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I've used Seele so much that I don't regret her even if It feels like Xueyi is about to be my Quantum DPS. The 50/50 and 75/25 loss to get her and LC still hurt. She's also why i started the game day 1 rather than waiting for Kafka or the PS5 version.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I regret pulling for DHIL and Jingliu. The whole Murim aesthetic I can understand but it got old fast, Penacony is more the style I liked so at least I'm glad for Black Swan, Aventurine, etc...

I will wait for a re-run for Robin and I want currently Boothill (damage numbers, cyborg cowboy is cool) and Jade (pls don't suck)
Oddly enough I got to play the game on the Ruan Mei banner and I really liked my unit, based on Fribbels by pure dumb luck I managed to make her an SS build :)

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
I wouldn't say I regret pulling anyone, but my Dan Heng IL has been kinda sidelined by my Ratio / Topaz / Aventurine FUA team.

There was an MoC this cycle that had Imaginary weakness on both sides, though, so I dusted him off for that.

Vylash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
as someone who only pulls characters I like and could care less about tier listings or usability, I couldn't imagine regretting a pull

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
I... think I'm looking forward to Divergent Universe?

It's cool that any unleveled / unbuilt characters you have will be pre-built for you, so you can play with different teams.

And having something to casually grind out for additional rewards will be nice, too.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I've pulled Jing Yuan (+S1), Luocha (+S1), Kafka, DHIL, Black Swan (+S1), Aventurine, Robin, and Topaz (+S1). Don't have any regrets. DHIL is a bit redundant now that I have the full FUA team but I've gotten decent use out of him. I'm sure there will be more MoC buffs in the future that suit him and he's still good for Propagation runs in SU.

Luocha's LC is pretty unnecessary in hindsight but I got it at extremely low pity, so whatever.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
hsr-pulls.jpg

I might skip Ruan Mei, though that is very likely to end up in the skipped and regret category.

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
Silver Wolf (Even have E1), Jing Yuan and Luocha.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
No regrets for me so far, I only wish my main two DPS Argenti and Jing Yuan were a bit better in the meta. At least Jing Yuan has been getting better and better with Fu Xuan and now Robin.
The only regret would be spending all my wishes trying to get a copy of Hanya and getting E1 Argenti but no Hanya lol. In the meantime I now have E4 Hanya and do not even use her. At least E1 Argenti was only a ten pull or so after his E0 and it's a nice crit dmg increase. :)

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017
My only problem with the story of Penacony is the lack of a compelling villain. All in all I think they did a really good job. Great bounce back from Luofu. Def better than belabog as well.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely Seele.

She's kinda awkward with hyperspeed Sparkle (or I'm not giga brain enough) , I find E6 Qingque more fun to play, and running E2 Acheron/Sparkle/SW/FX makes my quantum DPS obsolete anyway.