Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still relatively new (been playing since March), today was my first time getting a double 5-star pull. Robin and Welt.

Spent the day getting Robin up to speed. I'm still just rocking a "main crew" (only have four characters fully kitted out) but my team is now Dr. Ratio, Clara, Natasha and Robin (swapped out Trailblazer for Robin) and it's feeling pretty stacked. I'm hitting hard. Real hard.
your next step would be to aim for a better sustain when possible

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I'm still relatively new (been playing since March), today was my first time getting a double 5-star pull. Robin and Welt.

Spent the day getting Robin up to speed. I'm still just rocking a "main crew" (only have four characters fully kitted out) but my team is now Dr. Ratio, Clara, Natasha and Robin (swapped out Trailblazer for Robin) and it's feeling pretty stacked. I'm hitting hard. Real hard.
Try and get FX in the next upcoming banner if you can.

Anoxida

Oct 30, 2017

Did you get Robin first or last in your pull?

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020

congrats.

already have the beginnings of a nice FUA team there with ratio, clara and robin.

Neghis

Dec 29, 2022
Wow that's a great team to get so early on!
As others have said, a good sustain would be my advise for your next pull. Fu Xuan is coming up and she is still an absolute beast.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
some interesting stuff came in about the new March path they talked about back in the 2.0 livesteam

Seems both her skill and her technique are buffs. Ultimate and Skill may not deal damage

Has an enhanced basic

Her skill and ultimate animations supposedly include milk tea. Plus ultimate has focus on her eyes, moods, and "remembering"

I do remember them saying the new thing for March is similar to TB's patch switching but its also something unique and exclusive to March herself. So I dunno how it will play out until 2.4 beta hits and we get info

Maybe she gets a unique path like Remembrance

It also leads me to believe 2.4 will have some March lore drops since she is apparently coming then.

what if new March ends up being free Ruan Mei lmao

in all seriousness she would probably be geared to current character gimmicks or something for new players to help them

Last edited:

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022

Congrats on the double five star! I've still not got one yet and been playing since launch lol!

Robin is so good with Ratio and Clara isn't she, really makes them feel so much stronger. Definitely one of my favourite characters in the game now.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019

That's a great team to start with! Also seconding Fu Xuan on the upcoming banner. If you managed to get Xueyi, her breaking abilities will be really helpful.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Done with 2x, I used some of it on Talia/Vonwacq's World because I really didn't know what to do. I guess I got a ERR rope of Vonwacq's but yeah mostly nothing other than relics remains/exp. It's now back to destruction traces farming even if it's not 2x for that yet.

Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
I need 1 more speed for Dr Ratio ... hopefully I get a Imaginary orb with one crit stat and speed.

image.png

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
About to start on the Planar Relics farm - it's gonna go really well and I'm gonna save HTB from this, trust:

3w2kluZ.png

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been keeping up but last I checked Firefly wasn't looking too hot on the beta. Was she buffed?
she was never lacking damage. It was a team comp problem. They changed some things so while yes the best team is still the best, you do have some characters worth using if you don't like have Ruan Mei

It should be noted I heard there were major bugs in her kit at one point like the defense shred not working.

pretty sure those were fixed this last patch

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
So now that Firefly can trigger super break by herself, as i understand, what is her best team comp? I assume the same as before but with Bronya instead of HMC?

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So now that Firefly can trigger super break by herself, as i understand, what is her best team comp? I assume the same as before but with Bronya instead of HMC?
no its the same. Her super break and HMC's can stack and FF's super break is only 50%

her being able to super break on her own is to alleviate the lack of having RM so that FF can do more damage without her. Having someone that can heavy boost her attack and/or speed is a decent enough alternative

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018

Right now, from what I understand, her super break is 50% super break dmg in addition to the super break dmg that she gets from HMC.

So Bronya is an option, but probably replacing Ruan Mei if you want instead of HMC. (Obviously Ruan Mei and HMC together are still going to be the best, but Firefly has a tiny bit more flexibility now.) Or Bronya replaces a sustain if you want to try to cut down on cycles.

Someone smarter than me feel free to correct if I got any of that wrong lol

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
What teams did you use for "Death" MoC, I am stuck on him, want to see what you peeps are using.

For the Penacony meme?

For me that's a Kafka/BS/Guinafen/Healer (usually Huohuo) side.

IF any two get taken via the phase transition, the other comp can easily break them out quickly via dots (if it even gets that far, Kafka + BS + Guinafen getting free ults means Sleepy dies real fast)

Alternatively, you could sub Sampo in if need be for either Kafka or BS.

Alternatively, you'd want someone(s) with AoE attacks like Himeko, DHIL, or the like to break people out....that is, unless you can kill the meme fast enough to avoid any unit getting 'taken'.

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
What teams did you use for "Death" MoC, I am stuck on him, want to see what you peeps are using.
Hypercarry Ratio:
  • Fu Xuan/Sparkle/Ratio/Pela. Just let the boss take Fu Xuan, and depending on your damage have it take either Sparkle or Pela. If your damage is high enough you don't need Sparkle because it'll die in like 1-2 turns, otherwise you need Pela for her debuffs.
Ratio x Topaz with Gallagher and Sparkle (The only time Topaz works at E0S0 on a Ratio team)
  • Actually a decent team because the boss is weak to both Fire and Imaginary, being fully ST means Ratio has no problems triggering his follow-ups from just Topaz and Gallgher applying debuffs. If you can bring your ults into phase 2 before it gives you another refill, you can kill it before it even gets to move from the insane burst coming from Ratio, Topaz and Gallagher.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017

That is so awesome, huge congrats to you!

Fu Xuan havers, do you still recommend her?
Absolutely, she still remains awesome. Core member of my JIng Yuan team. :)

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017

IMO yes, especially if your DPS needs/wants the extra crit boost she brings, but with Huohuo and Aventurine, she's certainly not AS critical as she once was.

She DOES have trouble in the hardest content (Basically just swarm/G&G tier 5 and conundrums, to be fair) since she can't 'actively' mitigate with shields (which is what most of the current preservation 'gimmick' relies around), and her rest-of-team heal isn't super strong unless you either sacrifice some of her HP/DEF tankiness in order to get an outgoing healing chest or heal relic 2-piece (or get a lot of abundance heal boosts and HP boosts during Swarm/G&G runs)

If we get 'another' Huohuo or Aventurine-level of future-unit powercreep in the next tank unit, she's potentially at risk of losing 'some' of her luster......but she'll likely still be great for mono-quantum and/or hypercarry teams over the other sustains, though (until they give another tank/healer team-wide crit, or start making team-wide crit-rate relic bonuses)

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
She is probably my most used character. I also threw all my tickets at her LC and don't regret that decision at all, those events that take away all your health in SU are laughable when her LC gives the whole team +80% health at the start of the next battle anyway.

I can't compare her with Aventurine though, I tried to get him and failed. Next time.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019

I have both Aventurine and Fu Xuan and still recommend her. Aventurine is great and you'll definitely get a lot of use out of him, but Fu Xuan has different strengths - the Crit Rate and HP boosts are great and Blade is a good example of a character that still needs to take actual damage and I'm sure we'll see more in the future. Her bit of healing doesn't hurt either.

Using both at the same time is overkill unless you're in SD/G&G or something, but having options is always good. Plus, they have different elements so one might be better for your team from that angle as well.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. Very much yes. She might have difficulties in some of the hardest difficulty modes (like G&G 5 or whatever), but she's still viable in like...99% of the content and is effectively a tank, healer and semi-Harmony (even more so at E1) at once. She can go in basically any team.

She's a super safe pull choice.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
I can finish the current MOC but not the previous one because of the Aventurine boss

so sad

OP
OP
SubvertedTrope
Sep 14, 2018
I actually got a nice orb and energy rope for Fu Xuan with the double drops, first time I get anything useful out of planar fissure. She will be unstoppable!

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Her best alternative will be Aeon because of her attack to BE conversion. Very competitive with her signature.

OP
OP
SubvertedTrope
Sep 14, 2018
Flames Afar should be decent for Firefly right?
Ironically, no. Damage% is not part of either Break or Super Break formulas, so it doesn't help her that much. The effect also lasts 2 turns and has a 3 turn cooldown so it won't even be active for half her ult actions, she will outspeed the damage boost with just speed boots pretty much.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Ironically, no. Damage% is not part of either Break or Super Break formulas, so it doesn't help her that much. The effect also lasts 2 turns and has a 3 turn cooldown so it won't even be active for half her ult actions, she will outspeed the damage boost with just speed boots pretty much.
What would be a good non signature for her then? I'm not sure I'll be able to pull for her LC.

SushiReese

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
wuthering waves bombed hard at CN sides, its debut banner performed worse than Genshin's Scara and Baizhu rerun banner on App Store and much worse than even compare to Tower of Fantasy/Reversed: 1999 initial debut banner.

Feel bad for the devs.

Last edited:

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Haven't had the time to give it a proper shot lol. Any indication why CN is rejecting it? I would've thought the whole sci-fantasy Xianxia aesthetic would be up their alley.

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
wuthering waves bombed hard at CN sides, its debut banner performed worse than Genshin's Scara and Baizhu rerun banner on App Store and much worse than even compare to Tower of Fantasy/Reversed: 1999 initial debut banner.

Feel bad for the devs.

Fucking oof.

Like obviously I don't expect it to perform as well as Genshin right off the bat, but launching worse than ToF and R1999 seems... rough.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
They should've led with Yinlin instead. Would probably do much better especially with people starving for gacha currency in early game.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Hoping to hit 400 pulls today. I also think, other than a few boss materials, I'll be completely ready for Firefly and her LC.

Next, it's time to get HTB and Gallagher up and running.

Yinlin would have done better for sure.

SushiReese

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Absolutely yes if you don't have any limited sustain yet.

No, if you already have 1 limited sustain and e4+ Gallagher (As a E1S1 Fu Xuan haver).

Break meta is coming. Break damage does not scale with CR/CD at all.

2.3 PF would be filled with Dot damage and CC heavy enemies.