• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
EaaE8zmXsAA9rEb

Really good

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Love that it sums up basically every aspect of the game perfectly, I imagine it must be the box art

Marl

May 22, 2018
That is gorgeous art, something that would be used for the box cover? I almost feel now though that games like this should be good enough that a screenshot can be posed in a similar fashion to this and have that same wow.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping you can mount that machine. If you really want to show off the SSD, let use fly around the open world.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Seems pretty clear that the plants/crops are dying based on the trailer. Whether or not it's related to Sylens's experiments with the master override, something done by Hades or the weather systems we saw is unclear. In any case, the red plant was notable in the trailer and in this key art.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
That's damn good. I think this game is coming out spring next year and I hope this is the box art

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Gorgeous. Surprised they didn't give alloy a new outfit/hair for the sequel but maybe that's gonna be revealed later.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Oh HELL yes.

Any word on if the "official" title is Horizon II: Forbidden West, or just Horizon: Forbidden West? Not that it matters, but just curious.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I'm not super into horizon though I've been thinking about giving it another try.

But that art is freaking gorgeous and the design on that pterodactyl is awesome.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Gorgeous. Surprised they didn't give alloy a new outfit/hair for the sequel but maybe that's gonna be revealed later.
This is her standard outfit, just like in the first one due to the RPG characteristics, there will be several other outfits.
But I think that during the game she changes both the standard clothes and her hair for something more consistent with the new setting, that it's more...beachy?