Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
FJjfpS_UYAIKpDD

An important thing to keep in mind is that this is the quality of attention they're paying to character models in an open world game. And one that is cross-gen to boot.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
? He was in the first game.

To be fair I can understand why he would be immersion breaking...

after all whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
this might be one of the best open world games since BOTW, the world traversal of the first game was lacking, seems like it's very much fixed for Forbidden West

nelsonroyale

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
this might be one of the best open world games since BOTW, the world traversal of the first game was lacking, seems like it's very much fixed for Forbidden West

Yeah, I am getting the 'this might be too good vibe' from this. Probably a fair bit of that is my hype sky rocketing though