• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Great OP. Hoping one of the local mom and pop stores will break street date soon.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Gorgeous OP! Almost as gorgeous as Horizon: Forbidden West, coming to Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 on February 18th. Pre-order today!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Gyro aiming is likely going to make me get the game on PS5, the question is when.

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Great OT!

I expect there'll be a lot of amazing gifs and photos taken from the game once it's out. It looks beautiful!

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for my ps5 upgrade to be available lol
Guessing launch night at this point

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe it's been 5 years since the original, wondering what that post credits teaser will lead to

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Can you not preload if you are going to upgrade route for the PS5 version?

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
So fucking excited for this. It's the first game I'm buying at launch in ages. All the improvements to combat and traversal have me salavating.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful OT. The wait sucks, but so close to an avalanche of games that'll keep me busy for months.

Animekatt

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait! I platinumed ZD a few days ago, and finishing up The Frozen Wilds DLC. I'll be ready.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I have a four day weekend this weekend. Gonna stay up late Thursday to dig in.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I need it.

On one hand, I can't wait for the big box to arrive. On the other hand... I wish I could play it at midnight. D:

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished the first game after disliking it all these years. Still plenty I disliked about it, but I do believe this one will address most of the issues I had. Just have to finish the Frozen Wilds now. Got this pre loaded and ready to go. If I don't enjoy it I at least have something pretty to look at!

Core Zero

Oct 25, 2017
Zero Dawn was an absolute blast to play through on hard and the story drew me in completely. I've been anticipating the sequel ever since and cannot wait to dive in. It looks so pretty and I'm confident the gameplay will be even better and smoother than the first one.

Time to take down more giant machines!

And as always, Fuck Ted Faro.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Got a PS5 just to play this at its best and I can't wait! Just a few days left!

Fantastic OP, too, great work!

Oct 30, 2017
I loved the first one and I know I will love this one so much more.. cannot wait to dive in and get lost into discovering about beautiful gorgeous breathtaking world from GG, they have become one of my favourite open worlds creators.

Thanks for the OT, it's brilliant :-)

In few days my precious PS5 Physical version will be between my hands <3

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's so close. I rushed through HZD a bit to get caught up in time for HFW, but I'm going to really spend my time with this one.

Great OT!

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Whole week off until Sunday - will be playing from midnight and I can't flippin' wait.

Steiner_Zi

Oct 28, 2017
Finally finished the first game after disliking it all these years. Still plenty I disliked about it, but I do believe this one will address most of the issues I had. Just have to finish the Frozen Wilds now. Got this pre loaded and ready to go. If I don't enjoy it I at least have something pretty to look at!
I've also only played the base game but buying Forbidden West day 1 and won't bother with the DLC. It will be more of the same and with the new game coming out all the improvements plus more will be there to enjoy in the sequel. And I will avoid burnout on the Horizon formula.