• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.com

Horizon Forbidden Reactions GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

GIPHY is the platform that animates your world. Find the GIFs, Clips, and Stickers that make your conversations more positive, more expressive, and more you.

Petra reaction gif when. 😤

Crumrin

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
The reaction gifs are one of the best parts of a new Sony first-party release. ^-^

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love this so much. I'm waiting on the next GoW to have Kratos dancing like Ricardo Milos.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
aw man I was hoping this was the one of that kid falling over with his mouth open and his hands on his cheeks. I dont even know how to google that one but fuck it cracks me up every time. I wonder if any game has done one mimicking that? someone fill me in here

edit:
found it lmao. love it

Well we have this

guardians-of-the-galaxy-guardians-of-the-galaxy-game.gif

dom

â–² Legend â–²
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
aw man I was hoping this was the one of that kid falling over with his mouth open and his hands on his cheeks. I dont even know how to google that one but fuck it cracks me up every time. I wonder if any game has done one mimicking that? someone fill me in here

edit:
found it lmao. love it

cd791ecc54e609ccf998b92bafe7a83d.gif

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018

edit:
found it lmao. love it

Supa hot fire is how you search for that gif

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I love this trend so much lol.

edit:
found it lmao. love it

Fan made but there's one for Destiny:

burn-destiny.gif

OP
OP
Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Ah, okay, thank you.

I also didn't see the Joel facepalm one, so that's a plus. But there is a clear lack of Abby. Which makes sense, most of these came out with the game itself, so playing up Abby too much would be a spoiler, but hopefully we'll get more Abby Gifs once the Director's Cut is announced.
Hopefully that includes the Ellie pre-game scene that they cut from the game where you could meet her gf and generally see why she's already in such an awkward mood by the time we see that flashback. Or maybe they're saving that for the show.

Jquail

Mar 2, 2021
This'll probably get me banned for a day, but I think these things are corny as fuck. If regular folks were making this with mod tools or Blender, I'd be into it, but Sony themselves doing it for marketing is just lame.

OP
OP
Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
What gif is the first one based on? Can't find it.
2Qt.gif

This'll probably get me banned for a day, but I think these things are corny as fuck. If regular folks were making this with mod tools or Blender, I'd be into it, but Sony themselves doing it for marketing is just lame.
This actually started because the animation teams would mess around with the rigs and then post the results to their social media and now it's a tradition for them to let them do that and essentially make it easier to find them. So uh...don't be a cynic.
giphy.gif

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
ghost-of-tsushima-dance.gif

This one might be my favorite PS Studios one lol
Seeing Lady Masako so hyped makes me happy lol
So your problem is not the content but rather who made that content? Lol. You won't get banned for your lame post, don't worry