Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic trailer, can't wait

I should rewatch S1 soon...

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
it is funny the rings of power trailer drops the same day as dragons

better i guess than when the actual shows were dropping the same time every week two years ago, those were hilarious times comparing the two shows.

this looks amazing though, visuals look stunning but more importantly the dialogue and stares look sharp and scary

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

better i guess than when the actual shows were dropping the same time every week two years ago, those were hilarious times comparing the two shows.

this looks amazing though, visuals look stunning but more importantly the dialogue and stares look sharp and scary

Those were awkward times, RoP was already not impressive to me outside of visuals (and even then I preferred Hot D's look), but writing-wise it was really amusing seeing Hot D be so much more engaging each week. At least this time they'll stay out of each other's way

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil

6e4.jpg

PoeticProse22

Oct 25, 2017
That's a stunning trailer. The first season was sublime and the best piece of television in 2022, so I'm expecting similar brilliance from the second.

The Omega Man

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to the 3 or 4 OTs for this show

1 GoT HoD Season 2 |OT| - Book readers and spoilers allowed
2 GoT HoD Season 2 |OT| - No Spoilers allowed, but Book readers can still disguise their spoilers as theories.
3 GoT HoD Season 2 |OT| - This time for real! No Spoilers, for fuck's sake!​

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Might just be me.. but from a cinematography/visuals point of view, I don't think it looks that interesting.

Will still watch ofc.

Jan 20, 2022
Loved season 1 and will be in day one for anything ASOIAF related. I remember the discourse around season one being super annoying though.

Tome

Mar 27, 2022
Canada
Looks good.

Still has yet to recapture the magic of GoT for me, though. I don't love any character yet, while I loved many in GoT.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
People are not ready for this season. Not even close. The reactions will be amazing.

I'm so fucking excited.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I'm feening more ASoI&F content. I finished Dance last week. I wonder how they will handle some scenes that are very ambiguous in Fire & Blood.

Jan 29, 2018
After all this time the green-screen effect still looks goofy as hell when they're riding the dragons.

Other than that it looks awesome and I can't wait.

SerAardvark

Oct 25, 2017
Some interesting (apparent) changes from the book in the trailer, very interested to see where they go with it/them.

Glad Mysaria dropped the awful accent too.

Teusery

"This guy are sick"
May 18, 2022
Looking forward to the 3 or 4 OTs for this show

1 GoT HoD Season 2 |OT| - Book readers and spoilers allowed
2 GoT HoD Season 2 |OT| - No Spoilers allowed, but Book readers can still disguise their spoilers as theories.
3 GoT HoD Season 2 |OT| - This time for real! No Spoilers, for fuck's sake!​

I will be there (in the thread that does not allow book spoilers) no matter what.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't bothered watching this trailer so it will all be a little more fresh for me, but I did rewatch all of season 1 a couple of weeks ago and forgot how good this show is. It also helped me refresh on everything and allowed me to catch details I probably missed before. I cannot wait season 2!

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
It looks so good. My most anticipated show this year despite the excellent TV year we're having.