• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
The guesses for what this could be were pretty wild yesterday.

Probably not a thing they should have teased, in my opinion.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Banned
Jun 8, 2019
is the animated adaptation referring to the comic animation or something else?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The guesses for what this could be were pretty wild yesterday.

Probably not a thing they should have teased, in my opinion.

That's on the people with weird expectations. It was a one day tease, nothing wrong with using social media to promote something like this.

Graphic novel and artbook links New
OP
OP
Red Kong XIX

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
Returnal: Fallen Asteria paperback is up for preorder on Amazon ($19.99):

81rUg88EzrL._SL1500_.jpg

And the link to the artbook ($49.99 - 224 pages):
https://www.amazon.com/dp/150673958X/

Jan 29, 2018
I don't know that I necessarily need any of that but I'm glad they're celebrating Returnal. Such an incredible game.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Going straight to graphic novel form instead of single issues first means I'll probably pass on it, but it's cool to see them invest in a new IP in multiple ways like this. Hope Sony and Dark Horse continue working together to flesh out more and more franchises. Give us an ongoing Ratchet & Clank book next, please and thank you!

The art book should especially please people

Haelsly

Oct 25, 2017
Three years after the game's release feels like a long delay for an art book, but I'll absolutely take it!

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
Pretty disappointed it's no patch. Ordered both books still because Returnal is one if the GOATs.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
The new story doesn't seem like anything major but the art in the graphic novel looks amazing. It'd be nice just to flip through it

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting a complete graphic novel for the 'comic' part, so that's a nice surprise.