• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The best?

• Miles Morales

Votes: 175 61.2%
  • Infamous First Light

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Uncharted Lost Legacy

Votes: 100 35.0%

• Total voters

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoyed MM a lot but Lost Legacy is one of my favorite games of last gen so I'd still take it over the other two. I don't think First Light is even in the same ballpark as the other two tbh

You could also potentially throw Ratchet PS4 in there. It was a shorter $40 game as well.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Lost Legacy became the best game of the franchise, Miles Morales is still inferior to the first game despite being incredible and First Light was wholly mediocre and inferior to Second Son.

Dec 13, 2017
I dunno
Never played any of them but someone one time posted a random gif from an uncharted game action set piece which looked like something from UC3 but was a big deal story plot point from LL so for purely being so ubiquitous and generic LL wins because at least with an immersion blender it's all the same GG

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Dunno about other games but its definitely better than Peter game. There's very little filler content, the combat is one step above thanks to Venom powers and the set pieces are just incredible. I'd rather NG+ Miles than Parker.