thefro

Oct 25, 2017
I live in a small town, so just a Burger King and a Papa John's within a mile, but there's a few local places with carryout/coffee shop/multiple gas stations within that radius. Most of the fast food places are on the other side of town.

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
None within walking distance but I'm a 5 minute drive or less for McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Culvers, Arbys, Burger King, KFC and Subway.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
I live deep inside a suburban community that literally only has 4 eateries, none of which are fast food places. The closest fast food place is a 5-7 minute drive, and by then there's a large cluster of them.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
within .5 miles only McDonalds and Dunkin

within 1.5 miles Wendys, Panda Express, 5 Guys, Taco Bell, Panera

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
I'm literally neighbor to the city's biggest shopping mall, so...

(although I much prefer the local, blue-collar restaurants since they're cheaper and good enough).

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's six:
McDonald's
Burger King
Taco Bell
Arby's
Jack in the Box
Eegees (local chain, pretty specific to my county, mostly known for their sub sandwiches and shaved ice)

I also have a Quicktrip, if that counts

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A lot but I don't eat at any of them because fast food is garbage in a bag.

Osu 16 Bit

QA Lead at NetherRealm Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago, IL
I live in Chicago, in the city, so there's a ton of options. Popeyes right down the street. Burger King, Subway, Dominoes, countless mom and pop restaurants. It's great.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
If my car was down I could still get to a Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, Arby's, Dairy Queen, White Castle, 4 local chains, multiple Dunkin' and a handful of not fast food places and pizza places. I've walked close to them, but I know some aren't within a mile and take time to get to.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
None.
I never really thought about it when looking for a place to live, but it's really inconvenient to have a terrible walk score for real estate. You kind of expect it when living rural, but even buried in suburbia where you need transport to do anything kinda sucks.

I had a friend who was walking distance to a pub, and man, that was nice. Never worrying about drinking and driving and having drinks and good pub grub so close was really convenient. The walk score of a place is a lot more important than I thought it would be.