Votes: 577 38.7%
  • fuck no

Votes: 914 61.3%

• Total voters

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
When I'm sick a bath helps me feel better. But purely for feeling. Never to wash. That's person soup, what's the point? Showers all day for that.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Once in awhile. Baths can be incredibly relaxing! The best is when you're in a hotel or somewhere that has a huge tub.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Baths are great! I love baths. But I am far to big for our current tub.
If we move, a bigger bath is high on my list

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Every so often I have a bath yea, they aren't for everyday use as it's just too Wasteful/time consuming but I do like having a bath yea

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Something about it makes my heart feel weird. The heat maybe? Not very leisurely for me.
I do like cool baths in the summer though.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Used to be never as I'm 7' and most tubs are way too small. But a few years back I renovated my house and had a big one installed. I still mostly shower but the occasional bath is fantastic for relaxing.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
No more than once or twice a year. Somehow every time I feel like it might help me relax, then I get in, immediately get bored, feel like I wanna be doing something more exciting, wash myself fast and get the fuck out.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I take long hot baths when I have a day off and time to just fully relax. Audiobook on, something to drink next to the tub, and I just lie there and enjoy the water

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I don't like baths. Sitting in stagnant water isn't relaxing to me.

Now, if it's a jacuzzi tub and there's jets and shit? Maaaaaaybe.

Overall, though, for my day-to-day, I would never waver from taking showers.

OP
OP
Akronis

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
Bath bombs, you say.

What do you use to prop the laptop up when you're in the bath?

you can buy trays (don't recommend, laptop could fall in tub)

I just have the laptop outside on the floor of the bathroom (clean of course) while I read stuff on my phone

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
A few times a week. 1000% better than a shower, which I only take if I'm very short on time.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Baths aren't for hygiene though? Even at spas, you shower before you hit the bath.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
I can't get past the idea that I'm stewing in my own filth, so it's showers for me all the way.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Take baths but not as a substitute for showers or a get clean thing, more of I want to be alone and relax for a while kind of thing. Couple times a week, less though in the summer.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Once a year, at most.

It's mostly for summer when i'm so hot that i need to completely immerge myself in water.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
For real, I haven't taken a bath since I was like ten or eleven lol. Showers all the way.