Votes: 39 3.5%

Votes: 34 3.1%
  • Wellllllllll........

Votes: 231 20.8%

• Total voters

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Dang... I think that's exactly what I'm looking for! It's pretty expensive, but...
I wasted a lot of money trying to find one that actually touch(without needing to sit on it or constantly press it with my hand) or stimulate the prostate, and that's the one that did it for me. But like you said, it's expensive...there is one with a remote(Revo Stealth) that's even more expensive, but I didn't care about that.

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
Once you open the gates of prostate play, the number of toys multiplies exponentially

For good reason!

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
2. A magic wand type and a vibrator. Been thinking about adding to that but I don't really use them that much.

Oct 28, 2017
I have a Flesh Light. I used a company Visa Gift card from a Christmas Gift to buy one. It's alright, but it's so much easier to just use my hand. With the Flesh Light, the ideal use is to warm it up in hot water for 5 minutes, then put lube in it. After, you want to rinse it out well and dry it out. Sometimes it can take 24-48 hours to fully dry out before putting the lids on. For that reason, I just use it once in a blue moon. Hand is just easier.

I bought a flesh light years ago expecting it to be like this:

c55213d9e5a4f50e3b9886bd232f4c10.gif

In reality it was more like this:

6e21cc08580c28fe833fbe2a2ef939e2.gif

Oct 29, 2017
None exclusively for me, but I…co-own(?) some with my wife. I did buy her a cordless Magic Wand for her birthday two years ago, but she's always done well enough with manual stimulation, so it's collected some dust. Not the most informed purchase on my part. :/

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I've never used a sex toy in my life except for once, the guy had a bunch of them and knew how to use them, we had lots of fun.

But I haven't bought any myself, I don't know how to tell which ones are good quality and I wasn't ever interested enough to look.

CountCorvinus

Mar 10, 2023
I've never used a sex toy in my life except for once, the guy had a bunch of them and knew how to use them, we had lots of fun.

But I haven't bought any myself, I don't know how to tell which ones are good quality and I wasn't ever interested enough to look.

Just stay away from cheap amazon shit and doc johnson. They're made with inferior, often toxic materials. Especially the jelly garbage. Some toys that advertise themselves as body safe aren't.

Look for medical grade / platinum cured silicone.
www.womens-health.com

Body-Safe, Non-Toxic? Best & Worst Sex Toy Materials

To avoid potentially harming your health, it’s important to look for body-safe materials in a sex toy and stay away from potentially toxic or dangerous ones.

Use only water based lube. Silicone based lube will ruin your toy. Store your toys separately.

Also, speaking from experience, don't get something that's too soft. Start small and don't hurt yourself.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I have a Flesh Light. I used a company Visa Gift card from a Christmas Gift to buy one. It's alright, but it's so much easier to just use my hand. With the Flesh Light, the ideal use is to warm it up in hot water for 5 minutes, then put lube in it. After, you want to rinse it out well and dry it out. Sometimes it can take 24-48 hours to fully dry out before putting the lids on. For that reason, I just use it once in a blue moon. Hand is just easier.
I used to have a few Fleshlights, some years ago, but yeah. Too much trouble. The funny part was that after I received my order, I got a duplicate order in the mail a few days later that I was never charged for.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017

I just flip mine inside out to dry. Dry in a few hours that way, then flip it back and let it dry for a few more to be sure. Yes flipping it can cause a tear in the opening but realistically these have a shelf life regardless so a slightly shorter one for more convience in cleaning is a fair trade off I think.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just flip mine inside out to dry. Dry in a few hours that way, then flip it back and let it dry for a few more to be sure. Yes flipping it can cause a tear in the opening but realistically these have a shelf life regardless so a slightly shorter one for more convience in cleaning is a fair trade off I think.
Yeah, you are probably right. Still, too much maintenance or work.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Nothing, except for one thing my wife bought to use together (but she ended up not really liking it).

I kind of want one of those real size dolls (forgot the name, those with replaceable heads usually modeled after videogame characters).
Not as a sex toy actually, just to have it cosplay in a corner of the room.
Though I can't guarantee I'll never stick my dick in it.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone seems an expert here. What are the top 3 toys a male cis het should check out first?
Well, I'm guessing you'd probably be interested in some kind of stroker. Fleshlight or something akin to that if you wanna dive right in. If you want something cheaper then the Tenga disposables like the eggs are pretty nice.

Second would probably be a cock ring, which can be enjoyable for solo or couple play.

Third is probably some form of prostate massager, I recommend the Aneros line of products.