• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A girl I know just mentioned how she was making like...200$ a pop for feet pics.

It's crazy.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
i'm not a foot guy. yet? i don't think about them or get off on seeing them, but i like lightly slapping my wife's feet. like. i love doing it actually.

maybe it's starting.

Oct 25, 2017
feet mean nothing to me so this has always been a mysterious peculiarity to me
i dont even notice peoples feet in pics meanwhile there are people out there making entire wikis to document them

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
BLACK AND GREY

ALWAYS BLACK AND GREY
Gotta get some bombas in the mix
623b686a888ec8c3d3a107a6-fe2d01f6-d6b0-4b58-8600-ca33799df53c.jpg

GameOver

Jan 26, 2021
about two weeks ago I had sex with a woman who had dirty feet and stank like hell. Total turn off

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in a weird camp where I think feet are generally gross so ugly feet can be a turn off but proportional and normal feet are good.

Thankfully my wife has tiny dainty feet so foot rubs are easy to give out. But her feet don't make me horny or anything.

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Buy one of those big Vasoline jugs, then post a twitter vid of your stepping your foot in it with a caption "Who wants to see more?" and tag #fetlife #fet #foot #footjob and see how many RTs you get.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've never really got the idea of them having a remotely sexual aspect to them. Tbh thinking about it any time I've watched cam girls or something and the feet go up I kinda think to myself 'the fuck is this meant to do' so I think they're just a pure non starter.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I love feet bare or in high heels. So damn sexy!

I thought it was normal until the internet said otherwise.

JAlpsWanderer

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was normal until the internet said otherwise.

They say it's the most common fetish. I've always guessed it was at least a good 10% of folks that like something to do with feet, with at least half of those too embarrassed to admit it. At least, that's what I tell myself to keep me from feeling like a super weirdo.

But yeah, I think the creepy factor with some feet people comes from the normalcy with which most people see feet. You'd never get away with asking a woman to show you her breasts or the like, but since feet are "harmless" some people feel emboldened to do so because they feel like there won't be any consequences.

It's really gross and dishonest, and I wish these folks could just keep it in.

supermatt

Oct 25, 2017
We could ask Bob Odenkirk, he's currently trending on Twitter for following an Instagram account called like perfect_feet_in_sexy_shoes.

In short, feet lovers love them enough to be horny for them on main.

CelticKennedy

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 18, 2019
I'm not a foot guy. The only line I draw is when someone leaves their socks on before sex. Nah, everything comes off!

..........maybe I AM a foot guy?

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Foot fetish art commission brought me good money. Those who love it love it for REAL.

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
I sometimes feel like I'm missing out on a big payday with this. But I can't be bothered to take fancy pics or deal with creepers online, so oh well.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
I mean i like feet. I like to rub them. I think they are sexy. But its not like i need a foot job or lick them or anything.

Kilgore Trout

Oct 25, 2017
Man, people get really into feet. Like a lot. I think they can look nice and do enjoy the astheic of a nice pair (same with hands) but I don't really get it.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My wiring for foot liking differs from most because imo feet are very cute when viewed from above or the sides (flip flops ftw), but unfortunately most foot content is about the bottoms of the feet which I typically find really gross. They're all wrinkly and weird down there. Feet are a fine line for me...

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
If people are fine with licking poop makers, then I won't judge those who like licking stinky fungi walkers.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
is it as strong or stronger than like liking boobs?

Yes and no. Breasts of all shapes and sizes can be sexy, but I'm a lot more particular when it comes to feet.

A good foot, though? A perfect foot? Nothing beats that.

I really like feet, but I try not to be weird about it. Creepy foot dudes out there ruining it for the rest of us.

My ex was drawing pictures of my feet before we got together. She said I had nice feet. I had no idea it was sexual, until our second time together, when she yanked off my shoes and socks and went to town on them. So there we sat, with our toes in each other's mouth.

So yeah, she really liked them.

I dated a girl in high school with a huge foot fetish but I hadn't fully awakened to it yet. Really missed out, lol.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i moisturize my feet every week just in case i end up dating a foot licker someday

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017