psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
6'4"
Male

it has it perks!

But spiders build their webs starting at like 6 feet and above! It's ridiculous!!!

Machine Law

Oct 26, 2017
Average Era height above 6'2''?? Lol, this is why these threads are useless, only people with above average quantity of whatever is being polled are going to answer.

ExoExplorer

Jan 3, 2019
New York City
Average Era height above 6'2''?? Lol, this is why these threads are useless, only people with above average quantity of whatever is being polled are going to answer.
Unless you're far above or below average it makes for a very boring post. A poll might get you more accurate results. Though the difference between men and woman will skew things regardless (the only way to mitigate that is to have enough poll options)

Though its true people exaggerate on the internet lol

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Really? Damn, I didn't know that. Nothing I hate more than that sensation of feeling a spider web on me, and it happens so frequently. Now I know why lol.

nah it isn't a fact it just feels like it! Nearly every other day I walk into a spider web and to people around looks like I'm fending off a ghost attack.

Oct 25, 2017
6'1" dude before shoes
~186cm

Even just above 6 it feels like most things are not designed for my height, I wouldn't want to be much taller. I think life would be easier at the world's male average ~5'8". Chairs and car seats and beds and counter tops and showers would all be much more comfortable. Although my lady likes it, so that's nice. She's tall for a lady too, so she's glad she can wear heels and still be shorter than me.
I suppose it helped with the ladies in general, but I've been taken for a long while now so that's a non-factor these days, useless currency. But it might catch a couple stray smiles, and I don't turn those down!
Though I guess it will help with my Darth Vader cosplay I'm slowly putting together. The thick boots and big helmet make me look like I'm 6'7" or more, good to have a tall presence for that.

Feel bad for the really tall dudes whose problems with the size of the world around them must grow exponentially with every inch of height.

Last edited:

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
6'4" and a little over but why round up. Only guys between 5'8" and 5'11" round up.

I would kill to wear 32x32 pants and have a shoe size at 12. Size 14 and 32x34/36 is no bueno.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am my ideal height, for the most part.

5'11 / 180cm
Male

Tall enough to reach most stuff easily and short enough to not hit my head on everything unless I'm in heels. I handle myself very well in heels except for the whole adjusting for my head being 4-6 inches higher thing.