• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
I will try to be short on the description because it hurts me to write this words but I will answer any question you have

From 2016 to 2018 I had my first serious relationship at the age of 21 to 22 (I'm 23 she broke up with me 7 months ago) and after 1.7 years my ex broke up with me
this was a long distance relationship (8 hours drive distance) we had good moments together but due to the distance
we we're not able to do much, most of our time was spent doing things online like playing games or watching netflix, we met only 4 times in person (25 days max tops)
I was always the one travelling to her state and home she never came (the only time she came was a few months ago and she didn't told me since we we're no longer a couple)

She helped me with tons of stuff of my work trust me she was great but there we're a lot of problems and the relationship became toxic for example I had angry issues where I couldn't control myself (nothing violent and it was only online but I was an ass sometimes) she never told their parents about us 1.5 years later in the relationship from time to time we had jealous issues etc

What hurts me more is that there we're a lot of stuff we couldn't do now she is with another guy (also long distance relationship) she has blocked me from all social media whatsapp changed her name (which was originally changed to something meaning our union) etc

My hands are cold while I'm writing this and my throat also hurts, I have been dating a girl for 3 months and she is great but we are not a couple yet I feel like I haven't get over my ex yet

What can I do? :(

I wanted to make this post months ago but I never found the courage to do it

ALSO I still share him my Xbox account for the game sharing and Gold, I also don't now what to do with the gifts she gave to me, and I have 3 AC games from her I want to give the games back but she doesn't answer me on Discord anymore

Last edited:

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
I am sorry to hear that OP. I hope your new relationship is working out. There isn't a ton you can do other than distract yourself when you have time to over think. Try to find some new hobbies or things to do to fill that time. Maybe start going out more with friends and what not.

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
I am sorry to hear that OP. I hope your new relationship is working out. There isn't a ton you can do other than distract yourself when you have time to over think. Try to find some new hobbies or things to do to fill that time. Maybe start going out more with friends and what not.

Thank you it's not an official relationship yet I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend because I still feel I still have some issues left to be resolved of my past

nopattern

Nov 25, 2017
Unfortunately, this isn't something that will go away quickly. I know its a major cliche to say 'Time heals all', but this rings true for me when it comes to relationships and loss. You just have to learn to bear it day by day and slowly you'll wake up feeling a little more like yourself. Its good to talk to friends and family who are willing to listen as well.

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
If I were you OP, I wouldn't commit to a new relationship so soon after a break up. I would keep things casual with the girl you are currently seeing and take up new hobbies.

Time is the best medicine for your situation and this thread is proof enough that your ex isn't an afterthought yet, which may negatively affect your future relationships.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
Thank you it's not an official relationship yet I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend because I still feel I still have some issues left to be resolved of my past
Like nopattern said, time really will heal things. It sucks, I wish there was a "this will be over in XX amount of days" but there isn't. It will get easier, just keep reminding yourself that and find other interests to fill your time. Try to avoid falling into the void of drinking or other things to fill your time as that will only likely increase the depression.

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy your new opportunities as a single man.

For real, as much as it's painful to have a breakup, it's better sooner than later. She doesn't want to stay with you and you need to see it as perfectly fine, even if it sucks right now. I know couples that stayed together out of convenience or when one of the parties wasn't committed enough, and things got terribly toxic and depressing over time, you really don't need a relationship like this.

Do stuff that you enjoy, hang out with this new girl with your mind open and see if you get along well, and good things will come eventually.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
don't drag old relationship stuff into a new one. air out for awhile until you're over it.

stay busy, and find things to get you out of the house. even if its just weird things like going to bestbuy and walking around. or go out and take a walk.

try to take care of yourself in healthy ways. like. try a few new recipes so you have something to look forward to.

maybe get a dog. makes it easier to date, and worse comes to worse atleast the dog likes you.

Oct 28, 2017
We are not boyfriend and girlfriend yet (I haven't asked her) but no she lives 1 hour away from me she is close

That's better at least. It seems like neither of you should be in a relationship right now. She sounds like a child and you have some work to do with your anger issues.

It's ok not to be in a relationship. Take time to get comfortable being single. Go out with friends and enjoy hobbies. Learn to recognize your self worth and dont let women take advantage of you.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
First thing you can do is stop being selfish and think about how this new girl feels when you're together. Based on this post it sounds like it's not particularly enjoyable for her to spend time with you because you're lost in thoughts about your ex the whole time. If you really, really can't get over your ex this badly then tell her you don't want to see her anymore because of unresolved past so she can find someone who will actually focus on her.

Otherwise, put your big boy pants on and start working on your new relationship. You should count yourself lucky that you have someone to take your mind off your ex because many people don't but it almost sounds like this is some kind of weird rebound - aka not really a relationship at all. Typically at 3 months you're basically official unless you've both made it clear you're dating/seeing others.

thespire

Feb 27, 2018
First thing you can do is stop being selfish and think about how this new girl feels when you're together. Based on this post it sounds like it's not particularly enjoyable for her to spend time with you because you're lost in thoughts about your ex the whole time. If you really, really can't get over your ex this badly then tell her you don't want to see her anymore because of unresolved past so she can find someone who will actually focus on her.

Otherwise, put your big boy pants on and start working on your new relationship. You should count yourself lucky that you have someone to take your mind off your ex because many people don't but it almost sounds like this is some kind of weird rebound - aka not really a relationship at all. Typically at 3 months you're basically official unless you've both made it clear you're dating/seeing others.

It's like you read my mind!

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, this isn't something that will go away quickly. I know its a major cliche to say 'Time heals all', but this rings true for me when it comes to relationships and loss. You just have to learn to bear it day by day and slowly you'll wake up feeling a little more like yourself. Its good to talk to friends and family who are willing to listen as well.

Thank you it's been 7 or 8 months since she broke with me and I have progressed ever since that date it's been slow but I'm making progress what I have been trying to do is not to stalk her on Xbox activity feed but it's hard :( every couple of days I do it thank you for your advice I do have one friend who is always there for me

If I were you OP, I wouldn't commit to a new relationship so soon after a break up. I would keep things casual with the girl you are currently seeing and take up new hobbies.

Time is the best medicine for your situation and this thread is proof enough that your ex isn't an afterthought yet, which may negatively affect your future relationships.

Yeah that's why I haven't asked her to me my girlfriend yet, what hobbies do you recommend me? and indeed it has affected me I have problems to get an erection and one orgasm while I try to have sex (sorry if this last part was over the tone)

Like nopattern said, time really will heal things. It sucks, I wish there was a "this will be over in XX amount of days" but there isn't. It will get easier, just keep reminding yourself that and find other interests to fill your time. Try to avoid falling into the void of drinking or other things to fill your time as that will only likely increase the depression.

I do have increased my drinking habit but I never get drunk or anything like that (I have never been drunk in my life actually)

Enjoy your new opportunities as a single man.

For real, as much as it's painful to have a breakup, it's better sooner than later. She doesn't want to stay with you and you need to see it as perfectly fine, even if it sucks right now. I know couples that stayed together out of convenience or when one of the parties wasn't committed enough, and things got terribly toxic and depressing over time, you really don't need a relationship like this.

Do stuff that you enjoy, hang out with this new girl with your mind open and see if you get along well, and good things will come eventually.

I like you comment and I agree with you thank you that was what happened to us sadly thank you very much for your help

Does she know this is the reason?

A little bit she helped me on one time I was hurt about my ex and crying (she came very close to my town and she didn't told me )

Time heals all (relationship) wounds

I hope is true

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"she has blocked me from all social media whatsapp changed her name (which was originally changed to something meaning our union) etc"

That doesn't sound like a normal thing...

Anyway OP get rid of all her pictures and stop trying to look at her social media. Unfriend her etc. I would also try putting that energy into something else rather than someone else.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I'm afraid time is the trick aye.

Contrary to common advice I didn't delete my big ex on social medias, but I did avoid checking in for about a year. We seem to be on speaking terms now so that's better than nowt.

Do enjoyable productive things.
Folk will say 'hit the gym', I got into distance running for a while which I felt helped alot.

There was a while when I was getting upset and unable to think straight; I did a series of 10ks, and that really cleared my brain.

Immediately after the breakup I also watched Twin Peaks in its entirety for the first time which was incredibly helpful.

I just really enjoyed Twin Peaks, and reminding yourself how to be happy after something bad happening is probably important.

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
don't drag old relationship stuff into a new one. air out for awhile until you're over it.

stay busy, and find things to get you out of the house. even if its just weird things like going to bestbuy and walking around. or go out and take a walk.

try to take care of yourself in healthy ways. like. try a few new recipes so you have something to look forward to.

maybe get a dog. makes it easier to date, and worse comes to worse atleast the dog likes you.

Yeah there are a few things I would like to do that I was not able to do in the past also I have 5 dogs I can't take more haha thanks for your help

Truth hurts and I appreciate your words she does enjoy spending time with me actually she is even coming to my house this sunday to watch the wildcard NFL games
(Go Seahawks) this is more of a private issue on my mind I like this girl and I do would like to have a relationship with her I think I'm going to ask her on this month thank you

It's like you read my mind!

thespire

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah there are a few things I would like to do that I was not able to do in the past also I have 5 dogs I can't take more haha thanks for your help

Truth hurts and I appreciate your words she does enjoy spending time with me actually she is even coming to my house this sunday to watch the wildcard NFL games
(Go Seahawks) this is more of a private issue on my mind I like this girl and I do would like to have a relationship with her I think I'm going to ask her on this month thank you

As long as you're sure it's really what you want

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
That's better at least. It seems like neither of you should be in a relationship right now. She sounds like a child and you have some work to do with your anger issues.

It's ok not to be in a relationship. Take time to get comfortable being single. Go out with friends and enjoy hobbies. Learn to recognize your self worth and dont let women take advantage of you.

She is 1 year younger than me and I completely agree I hated some of that behavior but of course I need to sort my anger issues
Learn to recognize your self worth and dont let women take advantage of you
thank you man

"she has blocked me from all social media whatsapp changed her name (which was originally changed to something meaning our union) etc"

That doesn't sound like a normal thing...

Anyway OP get rid of all her pictures and stop trying to look at her social media. Unfriend her etc. I would also try putting that energy into something else rather than someone else.

Exactly how? should I delete her messenger conversation (which I'm blocked but all the photos are there) and our photos together on my FB Wall?

I'm afraid time is the trick aye.

Contrary to common advice I didn't delete my big ex on social medias, but I did avoid checking in for about a year. We seem to be on speaking terms now so that's better than nowt.

Do enjoyable productive things.
Folk will say 'hit the gym', I got into distance running for a while which I felt helped alot.

There was a while when I was getting upset and unable to think straight; I did a series of 10ks, and that really cleared my brain.

Immediately after the breakup I also watched Twin Peaks in its entirety for the first time which was incredibly helpful.

I just really enjoyed Twin Peaks, and reminding yourself how to be happy after something bad happening is probably important.

I want to return to do exercise and I think running might be a great option is Twin Peaks on Netflix or Prime? thank you for your help friend

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She is 1 year younger than me and I completely agree I hated some of that behavior but of course I need to sort my anger issues
Learn to recognize your self worth and dont let women take advantage of you
thank you man

Exactly how? should I delete her messenger conversation (which I'm blocked but all the photos are there) and our photos together on my FB Wall?

I want to return to do exercise and I think running might be a great option is Twin Peaks on Netflix or Prime? thank you for your help friend

Yes.

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Any particular advice for this?:

ALSO I still share him my Xbox account for the game sharing and Gold, I also don't now what to do with the gifts she gave to me, and I have 3 AC games from her I want to give the games back but she doesn't answer me on Discord anymore

CamDeenie

Banned
Nov 20, 2018
From 2016 to 2018 I had my first serious relationship at the age of 21 to 22 ...

Not be an asshole, but this is the "problem." Once you run through a few more girls, you won't even care about this one anymore. You only saw her in person 4 times, y'all were 8 hours apart, she never came to see you, she blocked you on social media... she doesn't sound like a great person.

You're young. Mess around with a bunch of girls and learn to keep your feelings out of it. You'll be looking back on this one day thinking "what the hell was I on? Lol."

Edit: Can someone tell me how to create threads? I've been here for 2 weeks and still see a message about not having those "privileges."

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Any particular advice for this?:

Don't be bitter. You don't need to give back fucking video game gifts.

You only saw her in person 4 times

And this too x 100000.

I understand you're younger but you're not 15. You need to put this relationship in perspective and the reality is that it wasn't as serious a relationship as you're treating it, I don't care how much you played games together.

Serious relationships are way harder. Spending a lot of time together brings out things that annoy you about each other. Meeting and dealing with each other's friends is complicated. Interacting with parents can be stressful. Your relationship was closer to really good friends - much easier.

Also: were you guys ever intimate?

Last edited:

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Stay single and play the field but also take time to yourself and enjoy that. You don't need to be in a relationship to be happy. I know at your age this stuff feels world ending but it heals.

Enjoy your current friend, but I'd advise to stop rushing into Boyfriend / Girlfriend stuff.

Also from the fact your Ex blocked you on everything it sounds like you were into her more than she was into you.

Sorry to say.

Overture

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
As cliche as that may sound, time will heal. Personally, I wouldn't search for another relationship while still feeling like you do (I'd feel I was being unfair to the other person since I would still be thinking about my ex all the time), but I'm not going to discourage it either, she might be an incredible person and help you through this and you may get a partner for life. What I know is that I've had the best years of my life after my ex of 5 years left me and I learnt to enjoy being single.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tbh it barely sounds like you had a gf. I understand she's your first but you met her 4 times in 1.7(??) years.

A lot of weird shit in your post too.. like why measure the time as 1.7 years? I've never seen that before. Also ...your union ? You met her 4 times dude! I've been officially with my current girl since September and we just talked about finally sharing a pic on our social media... we definitely aren't gonna change our online names to signify our relationship status.

That she didn't mention you to her parents after such a long time, as well as her never coming to you are also red flags.

Once you take time to reflect and realize she barely was a girlfriend and that your relationship was odd at best you'll be able to get over her a lot faster. Also enjoy other girls, date casually, work on doing more "normal" things and having normal relationships with people.

Last edited:

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Tbh it barely sounds like you had a gf. I understand she's your first but you met her 4 times in 1.7(??) years.

A lot of weird shit in your post too.. like why measure the time as 1.7 years? I've never seen that before. Also ...your union ? You met her 4 times dude! I've been officially with my current girl since September and we just talked about finally sharing a pic on our social media... we definitely aren't gonna change our online names to signify our relationship status.

That she didn't mention you to her parents after suck a long time, as well as her never coming to you are also red flags.

Once you take time to reflect and realize she barely was a girlfriend and that your relationship was odd at best you'll be snake to get over her a lot faster. Also enjoy other girls, date casually, work on doing more "normal" things and having normal relationships with people.

Seriously. Dude needs to focus hard on his current GF given she's actually a reasonable distance away because that first thing seriously sounds like when I used to have "girlfriends" on AOL back in the mid-90's.

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
All you need is time. You're young, it wasn't meant to last, there will be others you love even more, and some of them will break your heart, too, until you find the right one. There's no panacea, only time and distance.

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Not be an asshole, but this is the "problem." Once you run through a few more girls, you won't even care about this one anymore. You only saw her in person 4 times, y'all were 8 hours apart, she never came to see you, she blocked you on social media... she doesn't sound like a great person.

You're young. Mess around with a bunch of girls and learn to keep your feelings out of it. You'll be looking back on this one day thinking "what the hell was I on? Lol."

Edit: Can someone tell me how to create threads? I've been here for 2 weeks and still see a message about not having those "privileges."

Thank you yeah I went to visit her 4 times but it was in total like 14 days phisically together thank you for your advice and goodwill and I think you need to post 50 times to be able to create a thread

Don't be bitter. You don't need to give back fucking video game gifts.

And this too x 100000.

I understand you're younger but you're not 15. You need to put this relationship in perspective and the reality is that it wasn't as serious a relationship as you're treating it, I don't care how much you played games together.

Serious relationships are way harder. Spending a lot of time together brings out things that annoy you about each other. Meeting and dealing with each other's friends is complicated. Interacting with parents can be stressful. Your relationship was closer to really good friends - much easier.

Also: were you guys ever intimate?

Sorry I didn't make myself clear she gave me t shirts toys and more stuff but 3 AC games we're not a gift those 3 games are from her

She has my Xbox Live account on her console so she has access to all my digital library of games

Don't worry you don't sound harsh I really appreciate the help we were together 14 days physically

Yes we were intimate like 4 times but we were not able to do coitus because I couldn't get hard on some times I was nervous because all was a secret for her family

Stay single and play the field but also take time to yourself and enjoy that. You don't need to be in a relationship to be happy. I know at your age this stuff feels world ending but it heals.

Enjoy your current friend, but I'd advise to stop rushing into Boyfriend / Girlfriend stuff.

Also from the fact your Ex blocked you on everything it sounds like you were into her more than she was into you.

Sorry to say.

Yeah I also want to stay single for a while to know more not only about girls but also about myself thank you for your words my friend

As cliche as that may sound, time will heal. Personally, I wouldn't search for another relationship while still feeling like you do (I'd feel I was being unfair to the other person since I would still be thinking about my ex all the time), but I'm not going to discourage it either, she might be an incredible person and help you through this and you may get a partner for life. What I know is that I've had the best years of my life after my ex of 5 years left me and I learnt to enjoy being single.

This means a lot to me I will learn about your comment and I will fight to be better thank you dude

That she didn't mention you to her parents after suck a long time, as well as her never coming to you are also red flags.

Once you take time to reflect and realize she barely was a girlfriend and that your relationship was odd at best you'll be snake to get over her a lot faster. Also enjoy other girls, date casually, work on doing more "normal" things and having normal relationships with people.

Yes we were together for 14 days (physically) I agree it was not normal and I have to simply let the time past and be stronger I will follow your advice thank you

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
All you need is time. You're young, it wasn't meant to last, there will be others you love even more, and some of them will break your heart, too, until you find the right one. There's no panacea, only time and distance.

Thank you I guess since it was my first relationship thats why I feel like this too, thank you for your words my friend

Are you really 22 years old?

23 years old my 23rd birthday was this past November 27th

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I wanted to make this post months ago but I never found the courage to do it

It's over. She cut ties, you do the same. This includes account sharing and worrying about gifts.

Stop the share and either sell or give away the games if they remind you of her.

You're still thinking of her because you keep reminders of her.

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Just talked to her 5 minutes ago via Whatsapp messages I told her I can't keep sharing my Xbox Live account and library because I need to move on with my life

Nov 26, 2018
It sounds like you haven't given yourself time to heal. Two years is a long time to be invested in.

Since you and the new girl aren't official yet, this would be a good time to talk to her about going slower, because you're still feeling the pain from a previous relationship. Anyone mature will understand.

Do whatever it takes to heal! See old friends, do something new, pick up a hobby. See a therapist.

I was the shitty person in a previous relationship. What's the past is the past. What's now is now. Improve yourself, forgive yourself.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Just talked to her 5 minutes ago via Whatsapp messages I told her I can't keep sharing my Xbox Live account and library because I need to move on with my life

STOP TALKING TO HER.

You already said she is ignoring you.

STOP TALKING TO HER.

1. Log into your Xbox account online.
  2. Change the password.
  3. Boot up your Xbox One.
  4. Log in to your account (with the new password).
  5. Set this system as your home Xbox.

Boom.

Brokenrobot

Jul 12, 2018
The first one is pretty brutal because you don't have the experience built up to properly deal with it. Like others have said the gym or a new physical hobby can be a extremely helpful. Also be sure to stay busy and remember no mater how you feel now it will pass.
also

STOP TALKING TO HER.
STOP TALKING TO HER.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry Jorge, I will buy you a Paloma and give you terrible and glib advice this summer. Seriously. But it's not the last one you'll have, it always works out and in this case I know you're not a creep or a loser misinterpreting it, so I gotchoo. You know how to get faster bad advice in the meantime (Jorge is normal, cool, kind-hearted and good looking as far as I can tell) so feel free to ping me.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
OP you got a good head about it in the sense that you understand you have some personal issues you need to focus on, and that you want to move on from it instead of dwell on it. Lots of good advice in here that you're taking very graciously.

Gonna agree with those saying stop messaging her and don't worry about returning anything. If she blocked you, isn't responding to you, etc. then it seems like she's already made her stance on all of that clear. Just remove her from game sharing, get rid of anything that makes you think too much about her, and focus on you, because you're always gonna be in your life.

CamDeenie

Banned
Nov 20, 2018

Don't... don't ever contact... ever, ever again if you want to move on from her. Remember, she blocked you. She wants nothing to do with you. She just threw you away without a care. Don't message her for any reason. Delete those games, because every time you look at them, they will remind you of her.

Again... don't reach out to her for any reason. Don't even respond to her messages IF she ever cares enough to message you. Break whatever share thing you have going on.

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
It sounds like you haven't given yourself time to heal. Two years is a long time to be invested in.

Since you and the new girl aren't official yet, this would be a good time to talk to her about going slower, because you're still feeling the pain from a previous relationship. Anyone mature will understand.

Do whatever it takes to heal! See old friends, do something new, pick up a hobby. See a therapist.

I was the shitty person in a previous relationship. What's the past is the past. What's now is now. Improve yourself, forgive yourself.

Thank you yes I will talk to the current girl about going on more slowly I want to see a therapist do you think it's a good idea?

Thank you for your words your last part is deep

STOP TALKING TO HER.

You already said she is ignoring you.

STOP TALKING TO HER.

1. Log into your Xbox account online.
  2. Change the password.
  3. Boot up your Xbox One.
  4. Log in to your account (with the new password).
  5. Set this system as your home Xbox.

Boom.

I will change it right now, the 3 Assaassins Creed games she let me borrow are still here with me I don't want them she is currently travelling thats why I asked her to let me know when I can send them back I do not want them with me

The first one is pretty brutal because you don't have the experience built up to properly deal with it. Like others have said the gym or a new physical hobby can be a extremely helpful. Also be sure to stay busy and remember no mater how you feel now it will pass.
also

Thank you I will start looking for a gym or a hobby I will be better

Sorry Jorge, I will buy you a Paloma and give you terrible and glib advice this summer. Seriously. But it's not the last one you'll have, it always works out and in this case I know you're not a creep or a loser misinterpreting it, so I gotchoo. You know how to get faster bad advice in the meantime (Jorge is normal, cool, kind-hearted and good looking as far as I can tell) so feel free to ping me.

Frank amigo you have no idea what your message means to me I really can't wait to meet you again in person I will try to go to Pax this year but when you come never doubt on talking to me to hang out, thank you for your words

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Thank you yes I will talk to the current girl about going on more slowly I want to see a therapist do you think it's a good idea?

Thank you for your words your last part is deep

I will change it right now, the 3 Assaassins Creed games she let me borrow are still here with me I don't want them she is currently travelling thats why I asked her to let me know when I can send them back I do not want them with me

Thank you I will start looking for a gym or a hobby I will be better

Frank amigo you have no idea what your message means to me I really can't wait to meet you again in person I will try to go to Pax this year but when you come never doubt on talking to me to hang out, thank you for your words

It may not seem like much, but those little actions are steps on the way to healing.

The less you have around to remind you, the easier it will be to do new things yourself.

Before you know it, you won't even be thinking about her.

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Get some new booty. Best healing, guaranteed. Don't contact or interact with your ex. Delete/replace/throw away anything associated with her. The best way to move on is to purge. I did this after a 6 year relationship and it was a little tough in the beginning, but I chose correctly and have been much better off ever since.

OP
OP
ATOMICJORGE

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
OP you got a good head about it in the sense that you understand you have some personal issues you need to focus on, and that you want to move on from it instead of dwell on it. Lots of good advice in here that you're taking very graciously.

Gonna agree with those saying stop messaging her and don't worry about returning anything. If she blocked you, isn't responding to you, etc. then it seems like she's already made her stance on all of that clear. Just remove her from game sharing, get rid of anything that makes you think too much about her, and focus on you, because you're always gonna be in your life.

Yes I have to improve some stuff about myself but I'm not a bad person I just need to grown up I will remove her tonight from the game sharing thing, what should I do with her little gifts to me?

Don't... don't ever contact... ever, ever again if you want to move on from her. Remember, she blocked you. She wants nothing to do with you. She just threw you away without a care. Don't message her for any reason. Delete those games, because every time you look at them, they will remind you of her.

Again... don't reach out to her for any reason. Don't even respond to her messages IF she ever cares enough to message you. Break whatever share thing you have going on.

You are right she didn't cared about me so I shouldn't care anymore I will delete her from the game share thing tonight should I keep the t shirts and gifts?

It may not seem like much, but those little actions are steps on the way to healing.

The less you have around to remind you, the easier it will be to do new things yourself.

Before you know it, you won't even be thinking about her.

Thank you man much appreciated I will do everything I can

Time I would say ...
Get some new booty. Best healing, guaranteed. Don't contact or interact with your ex. Delete/replace/throw away anything associated with her. The best way to move on is to purge. I did this after a 6 year relationship and it was a little tough in the beginning, but I chose correctly and have been much better off ever since.

Wow 6 years its a lot of time, so you think it will be better to throw away everything to the trash? I was thinking about burning them but I simply don't know what to do with them

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
End that Xbox bullshit immediately. Cut her out like she is trying to do with you. I would not suggest dating until you heal. Only thing that's gonna help you is time. Try to do the things you enjoy until it passes.