• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Feb 10, 2018

I'm pretty surprised, his crowd is bigger the all the other left field candidates including "leader of the polls" biden rallys even bigger then bernie.

Do not underestimate the power of memes lol

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I've been starting to think: what if Warren picks him as VP?
Ensures all the memers/young people vote
I love beto, and I'm ok with booker, but yang might fit the VP bill too

OP
OP
Anthony Hopkins
Feb 10, 2018

Yang will beat Warren in the primaries.

I know a lot will laugh at me for saying this, but come game day I will not be looking so stupid.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Warren is 70, shitty health situations can happen to people who are 70+ without much warning....I would not feel comfortable knowing Andrew Yang is a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Sure he didn't raffle off a possible $1000/month stipend to attendees?

He definitely has a decent amount of supporters in the tech world, which isn't that surprising.

Stooge

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
His base is a bunch of libertarian tech bros who probably never vote Dem.

The only supporters I know IRL are never trumper Republicans.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yang is literally killing UBI's chances of mainstream acceptance in this country with his stupid antics. Stop giving him the time of day.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Shocker of the century that the demographics of Yang's support base would be localized to California

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Yang is a candidate I only hear people talk about online. I've never met someone for him in my actual day to day life.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
UBI means jack shit if other things are not solved first.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I totally misread this thread title when I glanced at it and thought it was about Yung LA suddenly having a career comeback.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Wait, people actually like Yang?

The shithead Bernier/Canadian Trump Supporter(!) on Facebook who I got in an argument with once whose profile I sometimes visit to infuriate myself report for antisemitic/sexist/racist/transphobic/otherwise horrible content started going on about how great Yang was for a bit, so I immediately wrote him off.