• Hugh Jackman can stare at me all day

Votes: 231 88.2%
  • Bradley Cooper can sing in French? Oh shi-

Votes: 31 11.8%

• Total voters

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Okay Era, time to choose. Both are talented actors, great singers, superheroes, and more importantly, they're both extremely good looking. Their filmography has plenty of hits, but only one can remain. Who do you pick?

hugh-jackman.jpg

Bradley-Cooper-2008.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Hugh wins this one by miles. Great actor, great dancer and been in lots of excellent films (and also some really poor ones).

Bradley is pretty good too, but Hugh is a whole league above him.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Something about Cooper bothers me and I don't know what it is. Not to the point that I don't like him or anything, but eh.

Give me that Jackman any day.

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
Not big fan of either but Jackman was in Prestige, Prisoners and in The Fountain.

Also he rocked mullet in Chappie and that's worth something.

_Pow_

Oct 30, 2017
Something about Cooper bothers me and I don't know what it is. Not to the point that I don't like him or anything, but eh.

Give me that Jackman any day.

yeah it's weird, if someone told me that both Cooper and Jackman punched a baby square in the face I'd be all like 'yeah I can see that' for Cooper but surprised about Jackman.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I voted Cooper just for the looks. I love Jackman and he'd win otherwise but I could stare at Cooper for hours.

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
While I feel Bradley has been in more good films, I can't say I enjoy him much as opposed to Hugh Jackman. I like Hugh.

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
Not picking Hugh Jackman is like not picking a happy puppy. The dude is peak awesome and wholesome.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I pick Hugh too. If I want to get stab by adamantium claws, I'm glad it's him.

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
Jackman sucks. He's the same in every movie. Kind of like Tom Cruise, only less likable.

Bradley in War Dogs >>> anything Jackman has done

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Not big fan of either but Jackman was in Prestige, Prisoners and in The Fountain.

Also he rocked mullet in Chappie and that's worth something.
I am a fan of Jackman, and these three films are a big part of why.

Bradley Cooper hasn't been in anything as good as these three movies.

And of course he is Wolverine, at least as far as on film is considered. I know he isn't "comic accurate", but he made it his own.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Bradley Cooper did a star is born and that sniper propaganda movie so I'll go with Hugh.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
The Place Beyond the Pines is really the only Cooper movie I would put as approaching a similar league as The Prestige, The Fountain, and Prisoners. Even though the MCU is better overall than the X-Men films, Wolverine and Jackman's portrayal is infinitely better than Rocket.

Jackman should win this by a landslide.

Cooper does get bonus points for Wet Hot American Summer though.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
Bradley Cooper is probably the most talented dude in Hollywood. Can sing, play guitar, direct, act, is hot, etc.

hate him with long hair though.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry but Bradley Cooper doesn't have an amazing one-man show that sells out everywhere and look dreamy while doing it so it's Hugh all the way.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bradley Cooper is a hack. JJ Abrams had it right by casting him as the loser best friend in Alias.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
This feels weird.

If it were about two actresses and we were judging them primarily on how hot they were, it'd be locked with the quickness.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fair comparison. Cooper hasn't been in any film as good as The Prestige, The Fountain or Prisoners. Hugh wins this one easily.

OP
OP
Keym

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
As an addendum, Cooper has 7 Oscar noms against Jackman's sole nom. Could it be that Cooper has the most potential for future movies?

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I read a profile/interview with Bradley Cooper and it was mostly just about how uninterested Cooper seemed to be doing the interview and how he really didn't want to answer any of the interesting questions and overall seemed miserable.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/27/movies/bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born.html

Which brings us to a hotel in the West Village, a corner booth, him fingering his aviators on the table in front of us, where he is willing to tell me a lot about his movie, where he is willing to share the same set of facts about its making that he's shared with many, many, many other reporters, but he is not willing to go much further. He doesn't like my questions about the particular inspiration for certain details in the movie. He doesn't like questions about his personal life and how it might relate to the big, sexy music movie I'd just seen.

These were typical interview questions. I wanted to talk about Mr. Cooper's own sobriety, and how it was reflected in Jackson's drug and alcohol addiction. I wanted to talk about fatherhood — how Mr. Cooper has both lost his father and become a father in the last few years — since fathers haunt the movie. I wanted to talk about love. But he wasn't having it.

Listen, he said to me. I seem nice. He gets that I'm just doing my job. But he's not going to get personal with me. He has to promote his movie — he wants to promote his movie — but beyond that? What would telling me anything truly personal really do? "I don't necessarily see the upside of it. You know? I don't."

So while both are talented, Hugh Jackman doesn't seem like a pretentious fuck, so I vote Hugh Jackman

Oct 25, 2017
You could sit down and watch test cricket with Hugh Jackman so yeah, obviously him.

People picking Cooper are mad.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Hugh Jackman sort of wins by default because he's better looking and doesn't have the personality of poster board.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hugh Jackman wasn't in American Sniper so he wins by default.
Even with that taken out of the equation he'd still win.