doops.

Jun 3, 2020
www.humblebundle.com

Fully Loaded: Nightdive FPS Remasters

Relive the gory glory days of the classic FPS with this bundle of remasters from the maestros at Nightdive Studios! Your purchase helps Active Minds.

• Turok
  • Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
  • Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion
  • Rise of the Triad: Ludicrous Edition
  • Powerslave Exhumed
  • Forsaken Remastered
  • DOOM 64
  • BLOOD: Fresh Supply
  • Sin: Gold
  • 10% off PO'ed: Definitive Edition

Jubilant Duck

Oct 21, 2022
The 7 item bundle gets you the must-play games, Blood and Doom64.

With apologies to ROTT fans, the rest are what I'd call lovingly preserved historical curiosities rather than top-tier items.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
That's a nice value bundle! I have most of them and only interested in Forsaken, too bad it's not in the lower tier bundle!

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
One of the rare bundles that has games I want, and don't already own (aside from DOOM 64, but that's fine).

Bought!

Last edited:

NekoCat

May 6, 2022
New York
Whoa. This is a definite buy for me. Have Doom 64, but not the others. Not enough of a fan of the others to buy them full price, so a bundle is perfect.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
fe12367bd338aad8c7f3b7ee3ca97eaf.jpg

Already own most of those but in for Powerslave, T3 & Forsaken.

Primal Sage

Virtually Real
Nov 27, 2017
Oh my. Looks like pretty much all of them run great on the Steam Deck. And I don't have any of them but enjoyed several back in the day. Perfect bundle for me.

Iceman2343

Oct 27, 2017
The 7 item bundle gets you the must-play games, Blood and Doom64.

With apologies to ROTT fans, the rest are what I'd call lovingly preserved historical curiosities rather than top-tier items.
THERE'S DOZENS OF US, DOZENS! /jk Nah i get you, ROTT technically isn't that great of a game but I have many childhood memories of buying it at a computer show and sale in 1995 and enjoying it after liking the shareware version.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Ridiculously good bundle, I know Turok 3 normally sells for 30 (at least on ps5) alone. Hell I just paid 12 for Rott by itself

2 gifts from SirNinja New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from SirNinja SirNinja!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SirNinja said:
Spare keys for Turok and Doom 64. Good luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
I think I have all of these except Turok 3 and ROTT, but even then it's still worth it unless you want to wait around for eventual price drops.

Will Law

Feb 5, 2021
Wow awesome bundle. I had alerts set up for when a lot of these went on sale on Xbox, but I don't really trust Microsoft anymore. I'll just get the games here for my Steam Deck.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Not a bad bundle!
Gotta say Humble's been doing some good ones lately.
Might go for the lowest bundle for Blood, Forsaken and Turok. Though apparently the Blood port isn't as polished as their best. Seems it's not entirely accurate to the original in some spots unfortunately. Nothing big, just some small stuff. Kinda sorta maybe want Rise of the Triad, but never thought the game was that great so not really worth it. Powerslave never clicked for me. Didn't find it very fun to actually play.

Theiea

Oct 27, 2017
It has been so long since I've played forsaken, wonder if it's as good as I remember.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
Bought.

I have some of this on Gamepass and other places, but it feels good having them on Steam.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is this worth it if I'm only missing Turok 3, ROTT, and Forsaken? Turok 3 I somehow ignored along with the rest of the world on N64 (played through all the other games in the franchise, though), ROTT I've played a billion times and own several copies of (just not this new version) and love, and same with Forsaken which is an underrated gem.

1 gift from Theiea New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Theiea Theiea!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Theiea said:
An extra Doom 64 Steam key.

Black Soma

Oct 27, 2017
"SiN Reloaded Coming Soon!"

I wonder if that's their next release. Game has been announced for quite a while now.

1 gift from an anonymous user New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

dippa

Oct 29, 2017
It's not mentioned here, but the Forsaken remaster is pretty decent. Obviously it's a 6DOF-style shooter in the vein of a Descent, but the combination of the remaster and Forsaken's original design feels a little less claustrophobic. You've still got the 90s style bullshit corridors where someone pops out and it's almost virtually impossible to dodge without hitting a wall, unless you're juiced to the eyeballs or something. But that's part and parcel for that era of games and games design (see all the shooters where enemies would pop out of hidden rooms; these games pull that shit as well).

Otherwise, Blood's the real star here. And I'm just going to reiterate that if Nightdive made the effort to revive one of Monolith's originals, then they should really go back to Monolith's GOAT: Shogo Mobile Armor Division. Not only is that game an absolute classic, but the re-released version that's available on GOG and Steam is in dire need of some quality of life upgrades to make it more functionally playable, so there's an opportunity there.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, the value is pretty good for that bundle. I don't have any of them.

Last edited:

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Good lord, Forsaken Remastered is so excellent - the Descent-like I never knew I needed.

I've already put time into that, ROTT, and Turok 2. I already had Powerslave, Doom 64, Turok, and Blood and still this is an excellent bundle. If you don't have any games, it's full no brainer territory.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I will always be fond of Forsaken because I played a ton of Descent back in the day, and as a result I won a random Forsaken adhoc tournament at a LAN party in Canada. This got me a Spaceorb, a Panther XL joystick/trackball combo (yeah it's weird, look it up), and the crown jewel of the collection: a Matrox m3D. Oh baby, getting to play Quake 2 in 320x240 with colored lighting was AMAZING (especially when the same computer could run it in software at 640x480 lol).

That said, I already own it! So it'll probably be the lowest tier for me to pick up Blood, Turok 1 and SiN, none of which I own. (Somehow I own Turok 2, but not Turok 3.)