doops.

Jun 3, 2020
www.humblebundle.com

FUNgeon Crawlers

Explore dark dungeons & battle epic monsters in games like Lunacid, MythForce, Siralim Ultimate & more! Your purchase helps support charity.

• Abalon (Formerly Summoners Fate)
  • MythForce
  • Lunacid
  • Siralim Ultimate
  • Devil Spire
  • Hellslave
  • Going Under
(All Steam Deck Verified and/or Playable)

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Will probably pick up the middle tier just for Lunacid, but with the exception of Going Under (which I sadly didn't stick with for too long) this bundle is a little bit "who?" other than those two.

I think I recognise the MythForce logo and that's about it.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Dang. £11.99 is worth it for Lunacid and Going Under

Are these games good? I don't know much about any of them
Lunacid is a solid King's Field style game made by the Spooky's House of a 1000 Jumpscare team (person?) and Going under is a fun and funny roguelike game about failed internet startups.

Not sure on the rest, but those two are worth the price.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Devil Spire is great and Lunacid is an all time favorite. Get i get it.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Only really interested in Lunacid, so I might go for the $11 tier.

I did play a bit of Going Under when it was on Gamepass though, I thought it was pretty neat.

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
That's a nice bundle. Been interested in Lunacid and Going Under for a bit, certainly think I'll pick this up just for them. I had a lot of fun with Siralim Ultimate although I will admit you gotta love really tinkering with monster mechanics and crafting systems and builds to really get anything out of it.

Siri

Nov 7, 2017
Lunacid and Going Under for £11 is hot stuff.

I've got both so no buys here, but big recommend.

Jan 4, 2018
Love Lunacid. One of my favorites from last year. It's got a very creepy/relaxing vibe and just really fun to explore.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, the $11 tier might be the way to go here, been wanting to get both Lunacid and Going Under. I played an earlier Siralim and enjoyed that as well.

Ikon

Oct 26, 2017
Lunacid looks amazing but I'm also really interested in Mythforce to play in co-op.

Probably jumping on this.

Lonk

Dec 23, 2021
I had a lot of fun with Going under while it was on gamepass, combat feels a little half baked but the atmosphere is a hoot.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Shame they didn't get Dread Delusion in here. I feel it fits and it's a fantastic game.