• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
www.humblebundle.com

Humble Manga Bundle: Attack on Titan Final Season by Kodansha

We’ve teamed up with Kodansha for our newest bundle. Get an action-packed collection of Attack on Titan ebooks, audiobooks, & manga. Pay what you want & support charity!

$1
Attack on Titan Vol. 1-4
Attack on Titan: Junior High Vol. 1
Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Vol. 1

$5
Attack on Titan Vol. 5-10
Attack on Titan: Junior High Vol. 2-3
Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Vol. 2-3
Spoof on Titan Vol. 1
Attack on Titan: Before the Fall (Light Novel)

$10
Attack on Titan Vol. 11-16
Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Vol. 4-6
Attack on Titan: Harsh Mistress of the City (Light Novel) 1
Attack on Titan: Lost Girls 1
Attack on Titan Guidebook: Inside & Outside

$15
Attack on Titan Vol. 17-21
Attack on Titan: Junior High Vol. 4-5
Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Vol. 7-11
Spoof on Titan Vol. 2
Attack on Titan: Lost Girls 2
Attack on Titan: Kuklo Unbound (Light Novel) Vol. 1
Attack on Titan: No Regrets 1
Attack on Titan Character Encyclopedia

$20
Attack on Titan Vol. 22-26 The final season begins here!
Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Vol. 12-17
Attack on Titan: Harsh Mistress of the City (Light Novel) Vol. 2
Attack on Titan: No Regrets Vol. 2
Attack on Titan Anthology
Attack on Titan: No Regrets Complete Color Edition Digital Exclusive - this title is currently only available in print
Attack on Titan: Anime Guide Digital Exclusive - this title is currently only available in print
Attack on Titan: Harsh Mistress of the City (audiobook) Vol. 1-2 Audiobooks!

That's a lot of AoT for $20.

OP
OP
Lord Arcadio

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't the whole thing. It is up to volume 26 which is where Final Season starts. The manga will end on volume 34.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Was thinking of grabbing this, but was considering watching the first episode or two on Netflix first

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I've already got up to Volume 22 from a previous Humble Bundle. I'll probably be interested in this when they do it next time and it has right through to the final volume.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not quite everything, there'll be 8 more volumes of the main series missing after 26.

Oddly this only has 4 volumes more of the main series than the AoT manga bundle they did 2 years ago.

But damn near everything. Still a steal.

If I cop this, how are we given the volumes to read? I have an iPad I'll be reading them on, but idk what app or whatever you need lol

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Okay so if anyone can help I'd appreciate it. I decided to start reading Before the Fall just because I don't want to delve into the manga before the show ends. I am on an Android device so installed moon+ reader per the instructions and can not figure out a way to tell the reader to read right to left. It was kind of irksome from the start, and there's a lot of double page spreads that are completely fucked by thithis. I mean look at this
frTxGg1.jpg

HoUBnN7.jpg

Does anyone know how I can fix this in the app or a better reader to use? I've tried googling but found no answers, and the other app I tried out can't even seem to find the cbz files.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I started the show I'm up to episode 21 and I'm finding it interesting, guess I should make my choice

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
This is certainly a good price, but I'm more curious if it's worth spending the time to read through the whole thing as is available here. 26 volumes is a truckload of stuff, especially if the quality doesn't stay strong throughout. I don't know much about AoT, other than it's violent and graphic. Are the characters and plot good, at least?

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
This is certainly a good price, but I'm more curious if it's worth spending the time to read through the whole thing as is available here. 26 volumes is a truckload of stuff, especially if the quality doesn't stay strong throughout. I don't know much about AoT, other than it's violent and graphic. Are the characters and plot good, at least?

One of the greatest series of all time

it just takes a while to show its cards