• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Nice, congratulations HxH! New convert here, I recently started watching the anime and it is so good. I'm at the Chimera Ant arc.
Not too old to give Hisoka a fight boner though.
Made me laugh. Especially since I saw "that scene" in the Greed Island arc and apparently whatever he has down there is pretty impressive gauging by the reaction of the most pervy character introduced so far, Bisky. Who is always shown reading the fictional world's version of Playgirl during any downtime.

Small brain: Show Hisoka's D.
Expanding brain: Risk it for the Bisky.
Galaxy brain: Show Hisoka's D.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read the manga, but I watched about 30 or so episodes of the 2011 series on Adult Swim. I hated it. I kept watching because everyone always said the next arc was when it got good. It never did for me. I hated everything about it. What made me quit was when it was revealed that Killua is a master of all nen types when he goes into red eye mode. That was the last straw for me. That was bullshit enough that I dropped the series. Shounen just isn't for me.

If you're going to make such a complaint then at least get the character name right

YaGaMi

Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe it's been over 16 years I got into my favourite shounen of all time. I'm happy that it's finally getting the recognition it deserves via the 2011 series. I hope it ends one day but I'm satisfied with how the anime wrapped up a lot of things.

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, congratulations HxH! New convert here, I recently started watching the anime and it is so good. I'm at the Chimera Ant arc.

Made me laugh. Especially since I saw "that scene" in the Greed Island arc and apparently whatever he has down there is pretty impressive gauging by the reaction of the most pervy character introduced so far, Bisky. Who is always shown reading the fictional world's version of Playgirl during any downtime.

Small brain: Show Hisoka's D.
Expanding brain: Risk it for the Bisky.
Galaxy brain: Show Hisoka's D.
Hisoka is all about that Expand Dong action. It takes a very special man to be into Bisky though.
Can't believe it's been over 16 years I got into my favourite shounen of all time. I'm happy that it's finally getting the recognition it deserves via the 2011 series. I hope it ends one day but I'm satisfied with how the anime wrapped up a lot of things.
The manga post anime has one of the best fights though. Hopefully at some point they'll be able to animate the current arc.

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping for THAT fight to be animated. Don't even need to animate the manga between the end of the show and up until that point. Just animate THAT fight, please and thank you.

SRO7

Nov 30, 2017
6254522-35.jpg

I really like vol 35 cover

Daschiel

Oct 28, 2017
Watch(and read) it when it first came out, never hooked me. But my opinions aside, congratulations to the creator and supporting fans on 20yrs of adventures and memories.

John Omaha

Oct 25, 2017
One of the best pieces of fiction I've read and/or watched. Love how it goes deep without resorting to excessive gore, explicit content, melodrama or philosophical mumbo-jumbo.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Togashi current art is good.

Hope that it's consistent along with the future chapters release.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
I can't agree, but I don't trust anyone that doesn't like the Chimera Ant arc. :3

The hiatuses ruined the whole arc for me when it was running. I just wanted it to be over after a couple of years of breaks, and then got really annoyed at the ending ("Almost 10 years of waiting for this?"). Then I went back and read it properly and enjoyed the arc.

Oct 25, 2017