Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

e371bdc9b552a9b51e7d1fcff14505f2698ab902_hq.gif

Now it's time to be introduced to 30 new characters from the boat's janitorial staff! Really though its great to see Togashi taking relatively short consistent breaks between releases. Its not full time but I'll take it over what it was like a few years ago where it was uncertain when things might continue, if at all.

Edit:
In case anyone was looking to catch up with this arc in prep for the new set of releases well English Shonen Jump has just what you need
exvblgttffl11.jpg

Last edited:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I'm still not caught up from the last batch he did. I'll try to catch up on whats new on the boat ride during the weekend

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
YEEEESS I can't wait to read what happened to that bodyguard guy and that other one bodyguard guy who's friend with that bodyguard guy.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
lol posted threads at the same time

The last few hiatuses have been pretty short. If this is his new schedule, I'm kinda ok with it.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
This is the third return of HxH since World Trigger went on hiatus.

Last edited:

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Another short hiatus? Whew.

So we'll be doing 2 months of chapters and 6 months hiatus for now on? Eh, better than 2 year hiatuses.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
This day is just getting better and better.

seriously, I doubt it'll last longer than 2 months lol. Hope to be wrong though, I really want to make some more progress and hopefully get off the boat.

That ain't gonna happen, they are gonna be in that boat for years. Easily more 4/5 hiatus until they get out lol maybe more.

OP
OP
HStallion

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Another short hiatus? Whew.

So we'll be doing 2 months of chapters and 6 months hiatus for now on? Eh, better than 2 year hiatuses.

Togashi is well aware of the fact his releases have been spotty at best for several years and is fairly self deprecating about the fact. He also seems to be in far better health than he used to be.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Togashi is well aware of the fact his releases have been spotty at best for several years and is fairly self deprecating about the fact. He also seems to be in far better health than he used to be.

For sure. From his interviews, a lot of people thought he may get an artist to take over drawing for him, but we don't have anything saying that, and I think he'll just try to push this forward himself through this new schedule.

OP
OP
HStallion

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
For sure. From his interviews, a lot of people thought he may get an artist to take over drawing for him, but we don't have anything saying that, and I think he'll just try to push this forward himself through this new schedule.

Right now its about 2 volumes worth, or 20 chapters, a year. Maybe if he starts getting back into the groove or gets even better health wise maybe we'll get even more though I don't think the series ever returns to full time weekly publication.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Keyakizaka46 released their new single this summer, and just finished their tour today.
Then we get this news a couple of hours later. It's all connected.
HidCcDE.png
K9RdTdN.gif

His last hiatus was on the April 2nd issue?
Hmmmmm, I wonder what came out around that time.
tumblr_p45d7mRS4U1v4w3a9o1_500.gif

Oh.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I would really prefer he let someone else take over the art duties and he do the story and dialogue, but that's never going to happen. So I'm guessing we'll get another 10-12 chapters and then he's gone again.

OP
OP
HStallion

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I would really prefer he let someone else take over the art duties and he do the story and dialogue, but that's never going to happen. So I'm guessing we'll get another 10-12 chapters and then he's gone again.

Maybe Yusuke Murata gets bored of drawing One Punch Man and rejoins Togashi to start drawing HxH.

Deleted member 227

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017

e371bdc9b552a9b51e7d1fcff14505f2698ab902_hq.gif

Now it's time to be introduced to 30 new characters from the boat's janitorial staff! Really though its great to see Togashi taking relatively short consistent breaks between releases. Its not full time but I'll take it over what it was like a few years ago where it was uncertain when things might continue, if at all.

Lmao, yeah so many new characters were introduced in the ship, I've lost track of who's who.

Status
Not open for further replies.