Status
Not open for further replies.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Make a thread when the reach the continent and I'll spend a weekend catching up. Until then, enjoy your boat ride losers lol

Vesper

Oct 28, 2017
Time to re read this arc. also based Togashi, 20 chapters this year? I see you.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't it continuing from now on? I heard the authors assistants are taking full reigns.

Oct 26, 2017
That's great! And earlier than expected! It seems Togashi it's really recovering. Or he increased the number of assistants. This is literally half of the normal hiatus period.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of good characters are in a situation where they could die right now so im both happy and nervous

Oct 26, 2017

He just said he understands now how at his actual pace, the age he has (he isn't getting any younger), and the stories he still has left to tell, he will never finish before dying, in practical terms. And he is thinking what to do more seriously.

The rest is Internet speculation.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Honestly it's really difficult to follow this arc because of these long hiatus and since it's one of the most elaborated. He should try at least to serialize his manga in a similar way as Oda (who takes a break every 4-5 chapters), instead of releasing weekly chapters for only 2-3 months 2 chapters per month, for instance.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
That's great! And earlier than expected! It seems Togashi it's really recovering. Or he increased the number of assistants. This is literally half of the normal hiatus period.
The last one was also around 5 months.
He just said he understands now how at his actual pace, the age he has (he isn't getting any younger), and the stories he still has left to tell, he will never finish before dying, in practical terms. And he is thinking what to do more seriously.

The rest is Internet speculation.
Yeah, I know. I meant more the assistants bit, because that's something I doubt Togashi would ever allow.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
Can Togashi go for a new record low on number of chapters released before next hiatus? I BELIEVE

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
haven't started reading the dark continent arc yet, is it satisfying to read yet? is there already enough material?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
614VmsFwoNL._SX425_.jpg

Pretty much where I'm at right now. The hiatuses, this whole cycle, it has broken me.

Oct 26, 2017
You know, they could make another season of anime. The actual arc is so dense they would have enough material for two rounds of 12 episodes. Although, it wouldn't have any conclusive ending, I guess that's why they don't do it.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Ten chapters for a volume and then hiatus again.

Better than only ten chapters for two years though.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I would really prefer he let someone else take over the art duties and he do the story and dialogue, but that's never going to happen. So I'm guessing we'll get another 10-12 chapters and then he's gone again.
He seems a bit more open to it in an interview he did this year. And he said he has a lot of stories left to tell.

Oct 28, 2017
OMG YES. Return of the king. I was hoping it would come back soon. I have to re-read the latest arc. Too many things going on and the hiatuses are long.

Oct 28, 2017
The best thing about HXH is that one chapter has more content than 3-4 average SJ manga chapters. Every chapter is a freaking novel :D

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
does this dudes story ever go anywhere? Felt like he was introduced and then gone after 2 episodes lol

latest

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
If we make it that far. This is gonna be Half-Life 3 all over again. We are gonna read the summary of what was to come and get mad disappointed. I cannot imagine a world where 90% of those on the boat live. And Gon is just gonna be a student for the rest of his life. And Killua is just chilling at home doing nothing.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
If we make it that far. This is gonna be Half-Life 3 all over again. We are gonna read the summary of what was to come and get mad disappointed. I cannot imagine a world where 90% of those on the boat live. And Gon is just gonna be a student for the rest of his life. And Killua is just chilling at home doing nothing.
I feel like togashi would rather just pump out a book rather then give out a summery like we got with Half Life 3. Though that will also suck cause HxH with none of the art isn't HxH.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
itsbeen84years.meme

I'm 30 chapters behind anyway, so it hasn't been a super difficult struggle for me since I haven't been rushing through the series since the anime ended (helps that they are a bit of a slog to get through anyway...). I'm happy to see more is coming out though, and happy that people who are all caught up will have something new to read for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.