P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Will probably skip it, since I'm already buying it--but I am curious to hear how the game runs.

Deleted member 44122

probably announced later today when they usually announce stuff, so in 3 or 4 hours

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I guess Nintendo is really the best insider/leaker after all lol. I freaking can't wait now!

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I love when a company leaks news via their official news feed full of news which are seemingly all leaks because official news are just leaks now.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like today's going to be the day. New trailer and demo announcement, or full Partner Showcase with that being a part of it?

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Good, i really need a demo to convince me because I've hated all musou games I've tried
Same for me. But the main reason i'm considering getting it is for the story content and i doubt we'll get any in this demo. Though who knows maybe i'll enjoy the gameplay this time. Would be a first.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I know COVID19 100 percent messed up Nintendo's release calendar, but it's so weird that this game is the tentpole holiday title for Nintendo. Previous years this would a supplement to other major releases.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I know COVID19 100 percent messed up Nintendo's release calendar, but it's so weird that this game is the tentpole holiday title for Nintendo. Previous years this would a supplement to other major releases.

I think being *the* official prequel story and being co-dev'ed with the Zelda team gives a spinoff enough of a bump to be considered more than just that. ^^

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Sweet, cant wait to try it out.

Does that matter if its a quality title based on a popular IP and co-developed with Nintendo ?
No. Not shitting on the game and COVID19 is an absolutely valid reason for the schedule. It's just strange we don't have mega tentpole holiday title from one of Nintendo's internal teams leading the holiday schedule.

Looks like is the game is what Nintendo has plugged in the schedule to have something.

Apr 26, 2020
No. Not shitting on the game and COVID19 is an absolutely valid reason for the schedule. It's just strange we don't have mega tentpole holiday title from one of Nintendo's internal teams leading the holiday schedule.

Looks like is the game is what Nintendo has plugged in the schedule to have something.

i mean, Luigis Mansion 3, Pokemon, Links Awakening also weren't games made by Nintendo's internal teams last holiday season

Edit: Only Ring Fit Adventure was internal

Last edited:

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
Makes sense; usually, with leaks like these, it's regional.

Anyone think we'll get a reveal of a new character?

I actually don't think there are any more playable characters. I feel like they would have already shown the supporting characters as playable if they were. Maybe the mystery villain will be, but that's it I think. Hope I'm wrong, but Persona Musou also has a small cast (for a musou)

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017

Wasn't Hyrule Warriors pretty much one of the bigger titles on the Wii U too? Pretty sure it sold 1 million even before the 3DS port.

Hm don't know which I'm looking forward to more, the demo or the data mining

I will enjoy the demo, but I am craving the leaks more than anything.
Robbie better be playable and attack with an air guitar riff.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Does that matter if its a quality title based on a popular IP and co-developed with Nintendo ?
It matters a mighty lot. I usually don't like this genre. At all. I also wouldn't play it if it was let's say a card game. But I do like the looks of the game and if it done something fundamentally different from other Musou games I might be interested.

And that's the reason why demos should still exist these days and I'm happy to try it out and see for myself.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I absolutely need this demo. As a Zelda fanboy I still need to be sold on this game. I'm glad they're doing this.