Oct 30, 2017
im sick of seeing that bloody Queue-IT screen. I guess it's better than the site crashing but my God.

Will era have a queue to enter popular threads before long? When will it end?!

BETA is NDA but I'm sure many people received the email.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, another person beta testing The Last of Us Part V3? You're in for disappointment, OP. The Mecha Joel boss fight is bullshit.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
Got the email, took a minute to brag to a friend by sending a screenshot of the invite, clicked the registration link and the wait time was over an hour. 😂

It's moving quicker than that - only like 30ish minutes now.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the problem? Why is this an issue? If it's what I think it is then it's a technical test and not a public "open" beta/demo. They just want enough people to fill the spots without their website crashing so using the queue system seems like a good idea.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Different, but the same feeling:

E7486XPXoAEVqGT

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Battlefield? My friend said he got an email for it. Was able to sign up, but then went back to make sure it actually went through and everything was crashed

OP
OP
BackwardsSuggestions
Oct 30, 2017
What's the problem? Why is this an issue? If it's what I think it is then it's a technical test and not a public "open" beta/demo. They just want enough people to fill the spots without their website crashing so using the queue system seems like a good idea.

Didn't say it was an issue or a problem. Just found it funny how often there are website queues these days. And I've never seen one to sign up for a beta so thought I'd post about it. That's all.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code

Nov 1, 2017
I made it all the way through the confirmation process, it crashed on the last screen, and now it says I'm not in the beta and I have no betas available. Oh well.

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
I got in and then everything crashed and I got kicked out, ah well. I'll try again, but w/e

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Number of users in line ahead of you: 15351

Christ ....god dam ughhhhhhhh

CNSBarry

Oct 27, 2017
I Selected my format, then clicked next and nothing and it took me back to the first page and doesn't say i can register for it or that its an upcoming test so no idea if i'm in or not.

Astrates

Sep 13, 2020
Oh I need to check my email, anyone know if you need dxdiag or anything? So I know whether to boot up PC if I'm in it

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Ripcord

Oct 30, 2017
Clicked the link on mobile and got put in a line of 15k. Clicked it on desktop and got right through and signed up. Not sure if I was just lucky or if mobile is intentionally terrible.

Edit: left it open on my phone and it's 13k now after about 30 mins. Lol.

Dizfy

Oct 17, 2019
I tried to open the link a second time, and then i immideatly went right through

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
Once I got through the queue system it initially crashed on both logging me in, and then selecting the Playtest option - but a simple refresh got both working. Was _very_ slow to take responses and accept clicks, but got through without any issues. Now to see if I get selected! (If it truly is first come first serve I'd have to imagine so)

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
Hey how do we get this beta invite, since I upgraded my PC I really want to try this game.

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
I remember signing up for the EA playtesting but wasn't one of the requirements to have zoom? I was like fuck that I'm not running zoom while trying to play your game. Anyone done any playtesting stuff do you just test the beta with a survey or feedback afterwards or does it involve anything...weird...

sora bora

Oct 27, 2017
if you're logged into your EA (or whatever) account, it completely skipped the line in my case. Noticed this when i clicked the link from the email on my phone vis a vis my laptop (the latter was logged in).

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
it was a little buggy at first but I got locked in NP. I guess I did it as soon as the email hit my inbox though

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
You know you don't have to wait right...literally says right up top that your place in line would be saved...?

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
i saw this post while at work and had no idea what it was about. then i checked my email when i got home. now im #21937 in the queue 😢

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
Got a 500 error after selecting the date and platform of choice... It shows under my beta list though, REALLY hoping I got in.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Still in line.....

only 4000 left to go ....

this is me now

hqdefault.jpg

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
lol filled it all out and clicked submit and it crashed lol.