• Armored Corr 2

Votes: 26 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
So the old thread is dying and maybe that's because no one cares but I'm gonna just start making a new thread to hopefully get more out of it.

I'm trying to beat/finish all of the PS2 launch games and I just finished the 4th game, Timesplitters. The first 3 games being Evergrace, SSX, and Ridge Racer V.

A poll is added and I will play the option with the highest votes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
angelgrievous

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Thoughts on Timesplitters:

Overall enjoyed, levels were interesting and unique enough. I'd love to play the multiplayer with someone as I'm sure that's a blast. I've only finished the story mode so I'm gonna check out the other modes soon.
The jump in difficulty from east to normal is insane.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wasnt Ridge Racer a launch game. Wheres that.

They beat it?

So the old thread is dying and maybe that's because no one care but I'm gonna just start making a new thread to hopefully get more out of it.

I'm trying to beat/finish all of the PS2 launch games and I just finished the 3rd games, Timesplitters. The first 2 games being Evergrace and Ridge Raver V.

A poll is added and I will play the option with the highest votes.

Anyhow, I'm gonna be the oddball vote out and suggest Orphen: Scion of Sorcery. It's not a good game, but I have a soft spot for it because I had it as a launch title.

Mr Paptimus

Oct 26, 2017
If say xsquad. I rm3mb3r it wasn'tngreat but was at least a bit enjoyable.

Oh God Orphen. That was just an unfinished messn I don't envy you having to play that. I was still a naive child when I played that, not realizing japan was just as capable of making lazily tie in games as America

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If say xsquad. I rm3mb3r it wasn'tngreat but was at least a bit enjoyable.

Oh God Orphen. That was just an unfinished messn I don't envy you having to play that. I was still a naive child when I played that, not realizing japan was just as capable of making lazily tie in games as America

THE HAND OF... PYRO!!!! THE HAND OF... PYRO!!!! THE BITE OF... LIGHTING!!!!

It was such a weird and incomprehensible game to me. I only later discovered the ad at the back for the anime. And only LATER discovered it was a light novel series. So the game was basically a really cheap tie in for an adaptation of a novel series that had, at the time, never been brought into English.

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
Thoughts on Timesplitters:

Overall enjoyed, levels were interesting and unique enough. I'd love to play the multiplayer with someone as I'm sure that's a blast. I've only finished the story mode so I'm gonna check out the other modes soon.
The jump in difficulty from east to normal is insane.
Series is great fun. If you want to play with someone, get Homefront The Revolution. The whole of Timeplsitter 2 is in it and people have found a way to play online.