TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
eb3.png

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
Mafia 3 is an awful game. I can't believe the geniuses at that studio thought repeated mission types across multiple districts was the way to make an engaging open world lol

And though the story was interesting, no way I'm slogging through that world for it.

I haven't played Suicide Squad so can't comment but you probably couldn't even pay me to play it.

Satchmosax

Feb 21, 2021
Some people said the same thing about Marvel Avengers. I bought it on the cheap and was bored out of my mind. :')

Patchy

Oct 29, 2017
I'm looking forward to playing it once it's $20.

Most live service games will bore me after 30 hours, and I don't have time to commit more than that anyway.

Gameplay looks fun, story is meant to be decent? Will definitely check it out at some point.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
I also really enjoyed the Suicide Squad story
Fun banter, solid characters, very good performances. There is a 30 minute cutscene-mission-cutscene section that I thought was genuinely incredible.
After beating Green Lantern all tge way though to Wonder Woman fighting superman outside the Halls of Justice and the aftermath

Awesome stuff.

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
In terms of characterization and performances, Mafia 3 is one of the best games I've played. People dunking on OP either aren't reading what's being said or have no taste.

Bengraven