• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this on Slickdeals and thought some here might be interested.

3 for $5 from the following films at https://buy.fanflix.co/c/1ffcvzzljmr4q-lionsgate-vip-3-for-5#/select Redeemable on iTunes, Vudu, Google Play, or Fandango Now. As these are Lionsgate, they are not Movies Anywhere compatible.
  • Hellboy
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Five Feet Apart
  • John Wick
  • La La Land
  • The Spy Who Dumped Me
  • Uncle Drew
  • Dragged Across Concrete
  • Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
  • Wonder
  • Norm of the North
  • Hacksaw Ridge
  • The Glass Castle

Dec 25, 2018

No one in my family wants it, and I have the set. Enjoy. Not sure if this includes the movies

Not sure if it will work, I asked WB about it being expired and they said it's fine. If it doesn't work, idk what else I can do.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Tried to redeem PBF but Vudu rejected it and then someone else redeemed it to iTunes.

lucky300

Aug 9, 2018
I have a Movies Anywhere code that when entered, you can choose between Elf, A Christmas Story, or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation to redeem.

Anyone want it? First to quote this post gets it.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
As this is seems to be a general purpose digital movie thread sometimes, I'll rant here.

Why the fuck are digital movies in particular old movies so bloody expensive?
I would love to buy the bond collection Blu-Ray would be $80, which I might be willing to pay, but digitally it is twice as expensive. Sales are few and far between.
There is only very limited price tracking available and what littler there is indicates they go on sale twice a year with absolutely no downward trend.
Contrast that with digital games which typically continue to drop with time.
I don't think it it reasonable to ask for 15 or 20 bucks for movies that are many decades old that I can probably find at a local thrift store for a few bob.

Any ideas where I might find the bond collection and other 'older' movies digitally for cheaper? New movies isn't a problem, there is a thriving community of resellers and people selling their digital copies from their blu rays...

/rant

Temperance

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
I generally track deals in two places. For Bond there was a price mistake a few months ago, 9.99 for the Bond collection at VUDU. I wasn't lucky enough to run across it in time. MGM tends to keep their prices higher compared to other studios but when it comes to Bond they use the Nintendo model. They don't try to devalue the brand in price much.

CheapCharts

Save up to 80% on iTunes movie deals and other offers for all digital products like movies, music, TV shows, books, audiobooks and apps. CheapCharts is the ultimate deal platform and price tracker for iTunes and Vudu Stores and the best place to find cheap iTunes movies.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any ideas where I might find the bond collection and other 'older' movies digitally for cheaper? New movies isn't a problem, there is a thriving community of resellers and people selling their digital copies from their blu rays...

/rant
best thing to do is wait for digital sales and get them then bond I bought on Amazon and it came with a digital code. Most things I'll wait till vudu and iTunes has a deep sale and pick up some. Re-releases really help as well

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
As this is seems to be a general purpose digital movie thread sometimes, I'll rant here.

I would love to buy the bond collection Blu-Ray would be $80, which I might be willing to pay, but digitally it is twice as expensive. Sales are few and far between.
There is only very limited price tracking available and what littler there is indicates they go on sale twice a year with absolutely no downward trend.
I don't think it it reasonable to ask for 15 or 20 bucks for movies that are many decades old that I can probably find at a local thrift store for a few bob.

/rant

This is supply and demand at work. Since codes aren't really sold through offical channels we've seen as lot get sold cheap, but only because they are common.

Older movies, or low sellers, are often less common, so individual codes go for more. The studios would prefer a no code system where everyone paid full price.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

/rant
Keep an eye on sales, and especially on physical collections. Because sometimes can get big physical collections like that for cheaper but they also include the digital versions too

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
Got a small stack of unused codes from my UHD Discs. First come first served

Following codes redeemable at wb.com/redeemmovie

Godzilla King of The Monsters
7Y5W1C8MS3VE4D00

Dunkirk
9679YY77MJF6

IT
QFY73XJ2C3Y3 (Expired Dec 31st 2019, might not work)

IT Chapter 2
7N6EC6CS39T7C0V8

Joker
7CNK2W7T46T7QHA1

Gremlins
75D2DN9B6AYGPLB8

The Shining
7AHSLAUJRC0YZTZ7

Doctor Sleep
7R138ZH1AAK8YFL5

Detective Pikachu
71D7637HXBXKJJS2

Shazam
7UGQB122SRR3E3V4

Following codes redeemable at redeemdigitalmovie.com

The Lion King (1994)
T3PFKES8YVN

The Little Mermaid
UVK7R4RXX9K

Following Codes redeemable at Universalredeem.com

Halloween (2018)
U7T84AHG1PAXVKT6

Split
AA74XEYXAM7H

Glass
UFP3Y1FE4KKR6YQ1

Following codes redeemable at Sonypictures.com/redeem
(All expired Dec 31 2019, might not work)
Venom
3CN8RP9QBTX92A71

Ghostbusters
35LCJTRRPRTURY90

Ghostbusters 2
34SB3WQXYZNZGM62

Spiderman Into the Spider verse
3J34HDZXCNKCNJB0

Following codes redeemable at Paramountdigitalcopy.com

Pet Sematary (1989)
M6J69ARH4RXN

Overlord
KK3W4NWXFAW9

Following code redeemable at Foxredeem.com

The Shape of Water
4X2RR6GE2R3D9DW3

If any don't work I may have typed them wrong, just throw me a pm and I'll double check the code.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA

7Y5W1C8MS3VE4D00

Dunkirk
9679YY77MJF6

IT

IT Chapter 2
7N6EC6CS39T7C0V8

Joker
7CNK2W7T46T7QHA1

Gremlins
75D2DN9B6AYGPLB8

The Shining
7AHSLAUJRC0YZTZ7

Doctor Sleep
7R138ZH1AAK8YFL5

Detective Pikachu
71D7637HXBXKJJS2

Shazam
7UGQB122SRR3E3V4

The Lion King (1994)
T3PFKES8YVN

The Little Mermaid
UVK7R4RXX9K

Halloween (2018)
U7T84AHG1PAXVKT6

Split
AA74XEYXAM7H

Glass
UFP3Y1FE4KKR6YQ1

Venom
3CN8RP9QBTX92A71

Ghostbusters
35LCJTRRPRTURY90

Ghostbusters 2
34SB3WQXYZNZGM62

3J34HDZXCNKCNJB0

Pet Sematary (1989)
M6J69ARH4RXN

Overlord
KK3W4NWXFAW9

The Shape of Water
4X2RR6GE2R3D9DW3

If any don't work I may have typed them wrong, just throw me a pm and I'll double check the code.
Have most of these but got Joker, thanks so much!

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

7Y5W1C8MS3VE4D00

Dunkirk
9679YY77MJF6

IT

IT Chapter 2
7N6EC6CS39T7C0V8

Joker
7CNK2W7T46T7QHA1

Gremlins
75D2DN9B6AYGPLB8

The Shining
7AHSLAUJRC0YZTZ7

Doctor Sleep
7R138ZH1AAK8YFL5

Detective Pikachu
71D7637HXBXKJJS2

Shazam
7UGQB122SRR3E3V4

The Lion King (1994)
T3PFKES8YVN

The Little Mermaid
UVK7R4RXX9K

Halloween (2018)
U7T84AHG1PAXVKT6

Split
AA74XEYXAM7H

Glass
UFP3Y1FE4KKR6YQ1

Venom
3CN8RP9QBTX92A71

Ghostbusters
35LCJTRRPRTURY90

Ghostbusters 2
34SB3WQXYZNZGM62

3J34HDZXCNKCNJB0

Pet Sematary (1989)
M6J69ARH4RXN

Overlord
KK3W4NWXFAW9

The Shape of Water
4X2RR6GE2R3D9DW3

Everything I tried is gone already. Jesus.

always a race with lurkers with these

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

7Y5W1C8MS3VE4D00

Dunkirk
9679YY77MJF6

IT

IT Chapter 2
7N6EC6CS39T7C0V8

Joker
7CNK2W7T46T7QHA1

Gremlins
75D2DN9B6AYGPLB8

The Shining
7AHSLAUJRC0YZTZ7

Doctor Sleep
7R138ZH1AAK8YFL5

Detective Pikachu
71D7637HXBXKJJS2

Shazam
7UGQB122SRR3E3V4

The Lion King (1994)
T3PFKES8YVN

The Little Mermaid
UVK7R4RXX9K

Halloween (2018)
U7T84AHG1PAXVKT6

Split
AA74XEYXAM7H

Glass
UFP3Y1FE4KKR6YQ1

Venom
3CN8RP9QBTX92A71

Ghostbusters
35LCJTRRPRTURY90

Ghostbusters 2
34SB3WQXYZNZGM62

3J34HDZXCNKCNJB0

Pet Sematary (1989)
M6J69ARH4RXN

Overlord
KK3W4NWXFAW9

The Shape of Water
4X2RR6GE2R3D9DW3

Thanks! I tried It, then spider verse, but finally overlord worked! I'm very grateful!

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
Got Spider-verse, thanks! I'm guessing a bunch of you are getting errors because they're Canadian codes.

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not to start bitching and people are certainly free to do whatever they want with their codes but it kinda sucks lurkers can just grab these up .

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018
There is a solution - GiftBot's there for anyone who wants to use it.

People are free to do what they want with their codes but using giftbot would be fairer cause often it's either the same people that grab the codes or lurkers that don't even make the effort to say thanks.

I'm Canadian so if anyone has a Canadian codes that they weren't able to redeem I'd gladly take them.

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
I'll use GiftBot next time, and I'll put up Knives Out, Jojo Rabbit and Frozen 2 sometime around their release dates later this month. Don't know if they'll be Canadian only though! Ill have a look through the rest of my blu-rays later and see if I got any more codes laying around.

11 gifts from FrsDvl

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 11 gifts from FrsDvl FrsDvl!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

FrsDvl said:
Alright, had some older codes laying around and a few more UHD codes too. Good luck!
Only one code showed Canada only, If you win and can't use it because it's locked to Canada then feel free to share with others. Most codes are quite old but should still redeem.

First come first served and only one entry.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movie Movie: Predator Trilogy UHD @ FoxRedeem.com - Won by nihilence nihilence (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Jumanji (2017) UHD @ SonyPictures.com/uvredeem - Won by BAD (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Oceans 8 UHD (Canada) @ wb.com/redeemdigital - Won by Dokkaebi G0SU Dokkaebi G0SU (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Happy Death Day @ universalredeem.com - Won by machine machine (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Moana @ redeemdigitalmovie.com - Won by Stanng243 Stanng243 (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Kick-Ass 2 @ uphe.com/redeem/ - Won by Supa Necta Supa Necta (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: The Jungle Book (2016) @ Redeemdigitalmovie.com - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: E.T. - Won by Bor Gullet Bor Gullet (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Edward Scissorhands @ FoxRedeem.com - Won by mangopositive mangopositive (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Star Wars Last Jedi @ redeemdigitalmovie.com - Won by Illusionary Illusionary (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Star Trek Into Darkness @ paramountdigitalcopy.com - Won by FliX FliX (1 entry)

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Jumanji 2017 is one of the ones that apparently didn't say Canada only but seems to be restricted that way! Thanks anyway FrsDvl - if anyone else wants to try it, let me know

machine

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I know Giftbot is working again, I will be dumping some codes soon.

EDIT: and thanks FrsDvl!

dorikyasu

Oct 27, 2017
Ann Arbor, MI
Jungle Book is Canadian only as well, it seems.
I'll create a giveaway to pass it over to lucky Canadian era member.
Thank you FrsDvl for such generosity, still.

Last edited:
1 gift from dorikyasu

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from dorikyasu dorikyasu!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dorikyasu said:

• Movie Movie: The Jungle Book (2016) @ Redeemdigitalmovie.com - Won by Illusionary Illusionary (1 entry)

3 gifts from machine

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from machine machine!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

machine said:
US codes. All should redeem thru MA.

• Movie Movie: Godzilla King of Monsters - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Deadpool2 - Won by BAD (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Taken 3-film collection - Won by Illusionary Illusionary (1 entry)