• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom_Come_%28DC_Comics_1997_softcover_edition%29.jpg
The way their live action is going it might the sequel to man of steel

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I take no issue with this answer. And it does have the greatest theme for a superhero ever. The standard that all others are still judged by.

Pretty much my feeling on the matter. There have been some pretty amazing superhero movies since, but Superman '78 will always be my yardstick. It just managed to get everything right, and without any fancy CGI.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Pretty much my feeling on the matter. There have been some pretty amazing superhero movies since, but Superman '78 will always be my yardstick. It just managed to get everything right, and without any fancy CGI.
It is still the basic blueprint everyone follows. Much of it is dated and cheesy, but so much more works completely right.
In addition to the GOAT superhero theme, it still has the GOAT superhero casting.
qfhb3ymhld4ol1ptvlxg.gif

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry to bump this without a code, but is anyone familiar with how the digital copies of some older releases that actually had a physical disc supposedly containing the digital copy worked? I recall some of them saying something about working with iTunes. Were they basically just DRM'd copies you had to copy off the disc or was there any way to convert them to something that would work with MA?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Sorry to bump this without a code, but is anyone familiar with how the digital copies of some older releases that actually had a physical disc supposedly containing the digital copy worked? I recall some of them saying something about working with iTunes. Were they basically just DRM'd copies you had to copy off the disc or was there any way to convert them to something that would work with MA?

The older "iTunes Digital Copy" codes still redeem in iTunes, but they no longer get the free upgrade to HD. Those will redeem as SD in iTunes and transfer to MA as SD, if the film is from a supported studio.

Deleted member 11995

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
U.K. Ultraviolet HD code for Wonder Woman (2017) up for grabs.

I know who the coolest member of Diana's team is. First person to quote this post and tell me who I'm thinking of gets the code. One try only.

Last edited:

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
Best Buy is doing their $4 Bluray sale again. I'm interested in some digital codes from Revenant, Skyfall, the Planet of the Apes movies, Wolverine. I'll make someone's Blurays $2. :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
Hello, I am a bot! I come bearing 1 gifts from Syriel!

This is a raffle that will expire in a day. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

t1526467867z0.png

How to Participate:

To enter this giveaway click here to send a private message to me, GiftBot, with the subject line entry.

In the message body, copy and paste the entire line below for the prize you wish to win. You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

Available Prizes:

Jurassic Park: Lost World (Vudu) -- GB-0a0ae8db-555d-483f-8d77-fa4bd6cfbe18 - Won by FliXFantatier

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
Hello, I am a bot! I come bearing 1 gifts from Markitron!

This is a raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

t1527023226z0.png

How to Participate:

To enter this giveaway click here to send a private message to me, GiftBot, with the subject line entry.

In the message body, copy and paste the entire line below for the prize you wish to win. You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

Available Prizes:

The Matrix UHD Code - UK/Ireland Only -- GB-63059d08-d138-47e5-95d2-8b67eec75f88 - Won by Syriel

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks Markitron! One movie out of this trilogy was good, and this is the one. Now to find out if the streaming providers are using the old encode or if they've switched to the new master w/the new color grade that was produced for the UHD Blu.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Anyone have any idea why the Bond Collection that includes the digital code doesnt work with iTunes, or why iTunes removed the collection from the US store only, but kept the movies individually?

guitarguy316

Nov 3, 2017
If anyone has USA codes for Jurassic Park, The Matrix, Die Hard, or Gladiator that they don't want, I'll be happy to use them for you :)