• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nihil

Apr 22, 2023
They're not in my Amazon library but Vudu/Fandango were able to pick them up. Wonder if that'll change.
image.png

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Well, I suppose that answers my question of "Can an individual store remove something from my MoviesAnywhere account?"

Shame I didn't have a chance to watch any of them. I was planning on grabbing the Fugitive 4k at some point anyway.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Weird how it's all over the place with full removal, partial removal, and some left alone :/ I guess if you still have access and want to watch one, might want to do it soon just in case.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
If you check your MoviesAnywhere transaction history they will be listed there today and marked as (Refund). On the system level that's what they did, they refunded everyone $0.

Ah, I see. That's actually less concerning than the alternative. I was thinking of this as a test case for, say, one of the services eventually going belly-up. So if Vudu (cuz it'll be Vudu) shut down, it would still in theory leave everything bought there in my MA account since they wouldn't have to force remove them or anything.

(All in theory of course. Digital is still digital)

Oct 26, 2017
Silver lining of being Canadian and missing out. Sorry to those in the US, that sucks, you should be allowed to keep the movies. :(

Oct 26, 2017
Yeesh. Companies are really getting stingee(?) with codes lately. Disney in Canada now seems to only allow Cineplex redemptions, Universal in Canada no longer even include codes in boxes anymore. Thank god for Fanflix. https://fanflix.co/

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I read yesterday that in case this outcome would happen that you can disconnect your Amazon from MoviesAnywhere and you'd keep the movies until you reconnected your Amazon account again. I didn't do it, so now I'm sitting here feeling dumb. I've never seen 2001 or The Fugitive and was looking forward to sitting down and seeing them lol.

1 gift from TheGreatException

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TheGreatException TheGreatException!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheGreatException said:
I have digital code from the Aliens 4k Blu-ray which needs a new home. US-only, I guess.
Good luck everyone :)

These are our awesome prizes:

• RedeemDigitalMovie.com RedeemDigitalMovie.com: Aliens - Won by nihilence nihilence (37 entries)

1 gift from ThereAre4Lights New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ThereAre4Lights ThereAre4Lights!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ThereAre4Lights said:
The Mist (2007) from the Microsoft Store. This was a Game Pass Ultimate perk.

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: The Mist - Won by Arttemis Arttemis (6 entries)

Oct 26, 2017
ThereAre4Lights Thank you so much! I'm intrigued by the poster!
Umm, if you've never heard of the film or its, umm, ending (or was it an alternate one?), I pray for your soul. Not for the faintest of heart to say the least. Like I entered, having already only really seen said end... and honestly I'm glad someone got it instead. If you're easily depressed, I'd avoid it, STAT.

Like I'm trying to be as unspoilery as possible as I despise spoilers, but The Mist... is a special case as I think folks will agree a massive warning is warranted. :(

1 gift from TheGreatException New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TheGreatException TheGreatException!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheGreatException said:
A have a code to give away from the 4K Blu-ray of Bumblebee. I believe that it is the highly-anticipated prequel to Bee Movie, and explores Barry's personal journal to discover himself before he entered university.
The code technically expired in 2021 but they usually still redeem fine. Good luck everyone.

1 gift from Noisepurge New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Noisepurge Noisepurge!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Noisepurge said:
Found an old bundle code of Alien Vs Predator & Alien Vs Predator Requiem. Looks like it still works but it's US and Vudu only, so passing it along!

Whoever wins, the watcher of AVP Requeim loses! :D

• Vudu Vudu: Alien vs Predator 1&2 - Won by McFly McFly (37 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from nilbog nilbog!

nilbog said:
I have several codes that may have expired, but I just tried one and it worked so let's give the rest a shot.

First up!

The Purge 5-Movie Collection

• universalredeem.com universalredeem.com: The Purge 5-Movie Collection - Won by CommodoreKong CommodoreKong (25 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
Up next I have a code for the A24 Horror 5-Film Collection.

This includes:

Hereditary
X
The VVitch
Green Room
It Comes At Night

Hereditary is the best modern horror movie I've seen in the last ten years, X is part of my favorite horror series right now (MaXXXine coming soon) and love The VVitch also.

Would love this to go to someone that HASN'T seen either Hereditary, X or The VVitch! Or promise to show them to friends or family that has yet to see them.

**This is a recently expired code but should still work**

• lionsgate.com/redeem lionsgate.com/redeem: A24 Horror 5-Film Collection - Won by Kirksplosion Kirksplosion (25 entries)

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Whoa, I won?! Thanks nilbog!

I have only seen Hereditary from this list (loved it!). And someone just recently said I would love Green Room; add that to your recommendations of X and The VVitch and I'm looking forward to some A24 spooks!

1 gift from nilbog New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
Today I have a code for Scream (2022) aka Scream 5.

**This is a recently expired code but should still work**

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Scream (2022) - Won by Zodzilla Zodzilla (11 entries)

2 gifts from nilbog New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from nilbog nilbog!

nilbog said:
Today I have a super old code for Under The Skin, that expired in 2015. Who knows maybe it will still work.

Because it may not work, also including a bonus code for Requiem For A Dream.

**Codes have expired but may still work**

• redeemmovie.com redeemmovie.com: Under The Skin - Won by Curler Curler (8 entries)
  • movieredeem.com movieredeem.com: Requiem For A Dream - Won by Oreoleo Oreoleo (10 entries)

4 gifts from nilbog New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from nilbog nilbog!

nilbog said:
It's Friday, so why not some Friday the 13th codes?

**Codes have expired but may still work**

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Uncut - Won by Glenn Coco (7 entries)
  • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Part II - Won by FRANKEINSTEIN FRANKEINSTEIN (4 entries)
  • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Part 3 - Won by Spectromixer Spectromixer (2 entries)
  • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter - Won by Curler Curler (2 entries)