• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

The person has a huge bookshelf full of Disney VHS tapes. I thought to myself, well, I'll look but there's no way that TLM penis cover is here.

And then I found it.

So i casually look at the lady and asked how much for this. She said a dollar. I gave her a dollar and walked away.

Anyone ever find anything super rare at a yard sale?

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Speaking of...

eIDIJy1.jpg

Like COME ON Man of Steel. Those are definitely dicks.

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it banned? My parents have this tape lying around at home.

Edit:

Just looked it up. Huh. I'm curious if my parents version has it now.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I found a sealed copy of Pokemon Yellow at a consignment sale a couple years ago.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Its supposed to be one of the towers I think but I'm not seeing it.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see maybe one penis there, but thats about it.
Why do people see dicks everywhere? It seems that people will always find dicks in everything.

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
The golden castle behind Ariel and Eric has a couple gilded dicks in it, one in particular is very obvious. Can you spot it?

One of the towers in the golden castle kinda looks like a dick and the art was revised later.

I think the golden spires of the castle are penises

I see it now.... don't think I'd ever notice it if it wasn't pointed it out though.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
what would be rare is if you open that case and have that little nub on the inside not have chew marks on it

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
It's not particularly rare, but the first german production run of Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones had like 2 typos. - one of them being the title on the spine.

Should be "ANGRIFF DER KLONKRIEGER" (attack of the clone warriors) but it's spelled "ANGRIEF" - which isn't a word.
Also, they misspell Yoda as "Joda" in the plot synopsis.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, look at those scammers. Good luck to them I guess.

Looking at the same results but going up from "lowest first" some sold as low as $4.

Yeah, edited my post just now... the two recent ones for $150 and $200 are clearly fuckery, lol.

Sorry OP. But hey, throw it on there for $80 Buy It Now and let it sit there for years, you never know! And in the meantime, you have a nice conversation piece on your shelf.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Maybe between $100-200, going by eBay results (keep in mind the dates shown here... only three or four sold this year.)

EDIT: Actually scrolling back further it looks like it's not rare at all and goes for $20-$30. The two recent $150 and $200 sales are likely some hijinks intended to make it look like they go for more.
The expensive prices are just listing prices

If you filter it to 'sold items' they are only selling for $1-9

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Yeah, edited my post just now... the two recent ones for $150 and $200 are clearly fuckery, lol.

Sorry OP. But hey, throw it on there for $80 Buy It Now and let it sit there for years, you never know! And in the meantime, you have a nice conversation piece on your shelf.
I don't know how they do it, being a seller on ebay, how some of these listings go for $100s over what they should, I wish I had that kind of luck. But like you said, it might be some kind of fuckery.