maigret

Jun 28, 2018
I like Erin French's chicken cutlet recipe:

www.today.com

Pan-fry chicken cutlets to golden, crispy perfection

Pan-fry chicken cutlets to a golden crisp and serve with mustard, Parmesan and floral-yet-savory fennel pollen.

chicken-cutlets-mc-231024.jpg

Only problem is that the fennel pollen can be hard to find and is expensive. But I have to tell you it's a game changing flavor.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I put salt, pepper, onion/garlic powder, a tiny hint of cayenne, then coat the thing in paprika and bake it for like 20 mins. It's usually pretty good.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Making waterzooi tonight, I generally use chicken in soups because it's very easy to add a lot of vegetables and get a lot of flavor for balanced meal. Reheats easy too.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My favourite lazy chicken breast is an obvious guilty pressure.

Franks or other hot sauce, cream cheese, slow cook and shred and either mix in pasta, have over fries or in a grilled cheese

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
The tastiest chicken in the world is well known to be Salt baked / Salt crusted chicken, where you cover an entire chicken in salt (if you wanna be fancy you can stuff a bunch of herbs inside), and I'm talking like 4 lbs. of salt easy, and then you toss it inside the oven for a couple hours.

You break the salt with a hammer, and what you have is the most delicious grilled chicken on earth. Is it fried? no. Is it delicious? Hellz yeah!

Easy to make? hellz Yeaaaaaah! So easy it should be a crime! Watch this video and see for yourself!!! All you need is a chicken, salt, eggs and an oven. The herbs are optional. The brine is optional. Keep that in mind. It tastes godlike as is with those 3 ingredients:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9gj4pPqHpA&t=3s

Same technique is used with fish as well as some of you may know. Also, there is a Chinese version of this which is also tasty but not quite as good as this one IMHO.

Here is a banging song I made to convince you. Any other recipe come with a song? I don't think so, fam. I don't think so:

www.udio.com

gozu. - Salt Baked Serenade ext v1 | Udio

Listen to Salt Baked Serenade ext v1 by gozu. on Udio. Discover, create, and share music with the world. Use the latest technology to create AI music in seconds.

Last edited:

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
Get some of that Drake's or Fryer Magic mix. Soak the chicken in egg wash and cover it in the mix. Air fry 10 minutes in each side at 350.

It's not super complex but my kids eat it and that goes for something.

Fancy Clown

Oct 25, 2017
My go to recently has been this: Sear some bone-in-skin-on thighs in a skillet for about 7min each side with herbs de Provence, salt, and pep. Then take them out and sautee some shallots & garlic, add some white wine, mustard, chicken broth, and a cup of pearl couscous, put the chicken back in, cover with foil, and bake the whole thing for 30min.