• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
It's not even Noon yet and it's almost 90 degrees. In Pennsylvania.

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I always prefer winter to summer. At least I can layer. Also when I moved from California to PA I had no idea how humid NE summers are. Disgusting.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be in the low to mid 90s for the next week in Northeast Ohio. This is the worst part of the year. Give me winter back.

its-summer-i-want-to-die-3385933.png

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
The humidity is crazy here in the Northeast. I would die immediately if I moved to Florida

If you enjoy the humidity you are broken in some way or you are a fungus

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Agree with the sentiments over here in London. The city is not built for extreme temps!

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Just logged in to comment saying that I absolutely hate the summer too. Worst season of the year by far. At least the Fall and Winter are next, the beat seasons of the year.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I live in Texas. I am with you.

High today is 103. Heat index is gonna be somewhere between boiling lead and the surface of the sun.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want summer to last all year.

I hate all other seasons. Where are they still with us?

Occam

Oct 25, 2017
I like it. Having an air conditioner helps.
(Not quite as fond of the electricity bill.)

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Summer is shit. And don't give me that 'You moan when its winter too' crap, because I thrive in that cold and never complain.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
There have been major storms rolling through my area all week. Sunday the temp went from ~90F to upper 60s in the space of an hour. The highest temp Monday-yesterday was maybe mid-70s. Supposed to start getting hot again today sadly.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I hate the hot weather too. I just want Summer to end so the best season can begin, Fall. And yes Winter is better than Summer too, I prefer the cold over the hot weather.

bshock

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Summer can be OK as long as you're in aircon most of the time. I enjoy a good sweat while cutting grass or lounging by the pool/lake. Having to work out in it all day or drive around in a vehicle with no AC...no thanks.

RulkezX

Oct 27, 2017
Everybody looks better , everybody wears less , everybody has a tan and it's acceptable to have beer or cider midweek.

Summer is the best season.

Oct 30, 2017
Agree with the sentiments over here in London. The city is not built for extreme temps!
My wife and I were in London this time last year for our honeymoon. Coming from mid-90s/ 90% humidity North Carolina, London was fucking paradise. There were definitely some warm London days, but y'alls evenings are just absolutely wonderful.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot wait until Autumn, just hoping the weather doesn't repeat what it did here this year; a heavily extended stint of winter that seemed to crash right into summer heatwaves. Spring and Autumn are the only two times of year I can feel comfortable.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It was 84 degrees last night when I went to bed at 11 PM.

I love my state, and it doesn't quite get sweltering here, but I want to live somewhere where the weather is like autumn every day.

Zeroneo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man I love summer. I know that we're in a minority but summer is objectively the best season.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Everybody looks better , everybody wears less , everybody has a tan and it's acceptable to have beer or cider midweek.

Summer is the best season.

Its always acceptable to have a beer midweek unless you're using it as a coping mechanism to run away from problems.

Winter is for stouts, summer is for lagers.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
It's the lack of sleep I hate. I can't sleep in this heat. It's so uncomfortable.

I'm exhausted all summer long.

Plum

May 31, 2018
If you start now, you can be ready for next year.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of doing. I can't handle another Summer of wanting to wear long-sleeve t-shirts and jeans just to hide my horrible body, it's really frustrating.

Though I doubt I'll ever feel uncomfortable, decades of being "the fat guy" really takes it toll. Kept this in a spoiler because, like me, it's some heavy shit lol

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
I really hate exercising outdoors when it's this nasty out, and with my daughter's sleep schedule lately I can't/shouldn't wake up when it's early & cool.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Remember that thread where people were beating their chests about how they only wore pants?

Yeah, we still laughing at your uncomfortable, sweaty ass in this weather.

Personally, I love Summers here in Orlando. Beach is only 1hr away, and I bought annual passes for the family to a couple water parks here.

Summers are great.